Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke (28457 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / Tribunal: I Was Asked To Sign Results Or Lose N-power Membership —PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by OddsDoc(f): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Against the backdrop of a ruling by the Osun State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal nullifying his election, Governor Ademola Adeleke has dismissed claims that he forged his school certificate.

Adeleke, in a statement by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, on Tuesday, maintained that he didn’t forger his certificate, adding that rather, his school made a mistake.

His dismissal comes from the Tribunal’s judgement that the All Progressives Congress, APC and its candidate in the July 16, 2022 governorship election, Adegboyega Oyetola, proved a case of forgery against Adeleke.

The governor however denied the claim, saying it was the school that made an error.

The statement reads partly, “We seek to clarify a very sinister component of the Kangaroo judgement on Osun Governorship election. Governor Ademola Adeleke did not forge any certificate or testimonial.

“The Issue of forgery has to do with an error on school testimonial which bear Osun instead of Oyo state. Osun State was part of Oyo State when Governor Adeleke completed his high school education in 1981.

“The issuing school testified before Court of Appeal in 2018, that it was their error, which has nothing to do with Governor Adeleke. The Court of Appeal ruled that there was no forgery and exonerated Governor Adeleke of any forgery.”

According to the statement, the public should know that the governor did not forge this testimonial or any certificate.

The spokesman added that the claim is an attempt to damage Adeleke’s reputation.

“The Tribunal Chairman should explain how he arrived at his opinion when the Court of Appeal has cleared Governor Adeleke of any forgery,” he said.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/osun-tribunal-i-didnt-forge-certificate-school-made-mistake-adeleke/amp/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Villa12(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol

Funny man😀😀

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by usecondom(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ehn ehn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Karemarealty288(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by YungMillionaire: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
F9 PARALLEL = SCHOOL MADE MISTAKE

102 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Shalommy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Osun instead of Oyo. Mistakes not his, rather they should blame the school authority na. Very lame petition. Chaii

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Sammy07: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
This lie no hold water Abeq.

1. Were you the only one that has that 'mistake'?

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Radiant01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is better for Gov Adeleke to keep quiet,the more he talk,the more he mess up,that is how is said the other time that over voting only took place in 6 poling unit before the judgement

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
My question is "What about the person with missing certificate who is contesting presidential election?"

Age missing, certificate missing, origin missing.
Is the constitution applying differently to people?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by galaxy2020(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
No one is saying anything. The biggest fraud in the history of Nigeria politics and judiciary is busy petting the drug lord who has no true identity.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by muykem: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Governor Adeleke is illiterate and his handlers are not helping matter. If school authority makes a fundamental mistake on your academic documents. What do you suppose to do? Accept it like that and present it for important thing.

Even his handlers doesn't seems to understand the reasons and useful of BVAS. If tribunal will review BVAS machines one by one from one polling units to another to determine over voting then it's purpose has been defeated then we should go back to our manual register. BVAS is meant to monitor what's happening in polling units real time.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Generation1: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
They backdate and forget nothing like osun then ….

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by fergie001: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sammy07:

2. How did the school know the name that'll be given to the 'yet to be created state'

All these questions are long settled.

Two Court of Appeal judgements foreclosed this issue and exonerated him from Certificate Forgery.

The Principal admitted that the Registry in the school made those administrative errors but can confirm that Adeleke indeed attended the school from 1976-1981. (He testified in Court in 2018)

WAEC also confirmed that Adeleke indeed sat for WASSCE but only for one subject: English Language which was Fatai mesan. (WAEC also testified in Court)

The Osun High Court exonerated him of forgery, and this was upheld by the Appeal Court in Akure.

2 APC Chieftains went on with the suit at the FCT High Court and the Court said he wasn't qualified. He appealed and the Court of Appeal, Abuja cleared him and absolved him of forgery.

Two of the Judges on the panel at the Appeal Court in Abuja are now in the Supreme Court.

Read what the Court of Appeal in Abuja said:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/certificate-scandal-adeleke-qualified-to-contest-osun-gov-election-says-acourt/amp/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Sammy07: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
fergie001:

Two Court of Appeal judgements foreclosed this issue and exonerated him from Certificate Forgery.

The Principal admitted that the Registry in the school made those administrative errors but can confirm that Adeleke indeed attended the school from 1976-1981. (He testified in Court in 2018)

WAEC also confirmed that Adeleke indeed sat for WASSCE but only for one subject: English Language which was Fatai mesan. (WAEC also testified in Court)

The Osun High Court exonerated him of forgery, and this was upheld by the Appeal Court in Akure.

2 APC Chieftains went on with the suit at the FCT High Court and the Court said he wasn't qualified. He appealed and the Court of Appeal, Abuja cleared him and absolved him of forgery.

Two of the Judges on the panel at the Appeal Court in Abuja are now in the Supreme Court.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/certificate-scandal-adeleke-qualified-to-contest-osun-gov-election-says-acourt/amp/

Done reading them.

But that Fatai Mesan caught me cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by fergie001: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sammy07:
Done reading them.

But that Fatai Mesan caught me cheesy
Na wetin e get nah grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Wickedtruths: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Just listen to this fool.
Your brother owns a University but you have spent half of the most productive part of your life defending a certificate where you packed 7 F9s.

No wonder Dr. Adeleke did not allow this dumb fool manage any of his companies.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by IgOga(m): 12:54am On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin

PDP: Egbe yiwe yiwe grin grin grin

"Osun was part of Oyo State when Governor Adeleke...."

grin grin grin

Ogbeni yiwe yiwe there was no Osun State when you went to School...Only Osun river dey then...how your school sef take know say a state in the future go dey bear Osun State grin grin grin grin Yeye dey smell fidi e gominia

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Amalekki: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2023
grin

Baba shey na Nostradamus High School you attend ni?

Osun State was not in existence when you graduated o.
PDP no go kee person for this Nigeria.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Wickedtruths: 12:56am On Feb 01, 2023
muykem:
Governor Adeleke is illiterate and his handlers are not helping matter. If school authority makes a fundamental mistake on your academic documents. What do you suppose to do? Accept it like that and present it for important thing.

Even his handlers doesn't seems to understand the reasons and useful of BVAS. If tribunal will review BVAS machines one by one from one polling units to another to determine over voting then it's purpose has been defeated then we should go back to our manual register. BVAS is meant to monitor what's happening in polling units real time.

When you have daft illiterates like Johnnyessence promoting him, what do you expect?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by kestolove95(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Naso one say bullion van miss road enter Tinubu House

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Seunpaul01(m): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2023
E no sure say this man sabi politics.

10 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Iamstillpossibl: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Why contest election when your know you have skeleton in your educational cupboard.....

Read
Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by dydx2020(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Fatai Mesan means what please?

I am an independent old man from Aguata, a small village in Indianapolis near Iragbiji Town in Pakistan,OMG.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13am On Feb 01, 2023
🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by dydx2020(m): 1:18am On Feb 01, 2023
Fatai Mesan means what please?

I am an independent old man from Aguata, a small village in Indianapolis near Iragbiji Town in Pakistan,OMG.

I need explanation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by greggng: 1:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Doesit mean people don't understand simple English? A school made a mistake in one's testimonial and another person took him.to court . Same school now claimed responsibility for the mistake . The court cleared him on same issue . Right now tribunal is bringing same issue up again . This is crazy cos there should be an end to every litigation ...it will be a shame if we keep disobeying court order...it could only lead to.lawlessness and anarchy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by SunMusk(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2023
Wow wow. You the think. I smell rat in that certificate Most of our politicians didn't have certificate.
Sammy07:

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Wetin person no go hear from Nigeria politics, it take rascality to become a successful politicians if not, Osibanjo go dey fight for another side like obi, as Dem do Ambode ,Dem no fit do obaseki like that..see talk, school do mistakes

5 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by segtech68: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Nostradamus High School grin grin kids won't understand
Amalekki:
grin

Baba shey na Nostradamus High School you attend ni?

Osun State was not in existence when you graduated o.
PDP no go kee person for this Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by SunMusk(m): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2023
I'm not a supporter of any one of them. But the guy u quoted has a valid question. A state has not been created yet but you know the name already. Did he time travel??
fergie001:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by segtech68: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2023
as far as i am concern , he is dumb , i'm not even sure he will rule that state well. Old man dancing like kids
Seunpaul01:
E no sure say this man sabi politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 1:32am On Feb 01, 2023
apc lost fair and square bt looking for straws to grab. criminals and enemies of democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Encounter With An Armed Robber This Afternoon / Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.