Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? (31905 Views)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by olamilekan9(m): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
bigsmoke2:
Women are in control of sex.it happens when they let. If a Man has a woman against he will he would be looking at serious jail time. Women hardly ever need to force a man if they want a man. grin
ehn if i hear,just yesterday here the youngest of my GIrlfriends” forced me even upon how tired i was,she nacked me lol but e sweet me sha
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Newyorkitis(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
I can see some people shouting "if there's no demand, they'll be no supply" blah blah blah. (Men patronize prost.itutes)

You are missing the point.

Men only tempt women and as we know, temptation is not the same thing as sin.

Men will continue to ask ladies out: whether single or married women.

What is left is for the women to use their WILL POWER/ PERSONAL POWER to refuse the temptation of the man.

If the man continues: SEXUAL HARRASSMENT comes in.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Men don't enjoy sex,they just have a higher drive for it.
Sex is designed to pleasure women.if a girl really gets in the mood.from the wetness to orgasm could be like 30min of sweetness. For men we would suffer till we cum. Cum for like 10 seconds.
Real niggar that understands whats going on but we have so Many tasty stupid WHO are paying huge for sex
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by geunik(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.
Few men chasing many women breaking their hearts. Women start saying all men. It is easy to see a male virgin at 30 than a female. The reason is that men need money and moral but women need nothing

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kingpele:
Female i have a very good reason for saying it.. as a man with good ride ,I have come to realise that some women are too cheap both the beautiful and no so beautiful, am not talking about single ladies who is still looking for life partners but who will still want to date a married man..imagine the confusion...such could be forgiven but my main concern is married women trying to date another married...there was this pretty woman I met at a friend's wedding..this woman asked for my number I gave her thinking we are going to do business as I introduced my line of business..then she called me on Sunday for a meeting, then instead of talking business, this woman was talking about looks ,love and dating secretly since we are both married, we could do it without any of our spouse finding out, all along I was very angry inside but I had to chill ,later I left but she is still calling me, though I don't pick her calls again..I was just telling myself, so if am not afraid of God and awareness of his ever glorious presence, so this is how I would have chatted on my wife of 12years who loved me before I started making money..she's not even the only one..Facebook is worst...I realised that any woman without a good relationship with God will cheat and pretend perfectly whether rich or poor

That Is It. You Pinpointed the obvious up there. "A Good Ride & A Nice Apartment"

You also said you married your Wife when you haven't started making money. Definitely you married arround 2009/2010. I usually tell my elder brothers they were lucky they married In the early 2000s before the "Peak of Internet and SmartPhones, Madness of Yahoo boys, Married SIMPs Men & Oloshos, Hungry & Vile Ladies started trending" I usually tell them, You guys don't know what God did for you.

Most of those Girls/Ladies/Women giving you green and blue lights are mostly after your RESOURCES. God forbid bad thing, Let that all your resources disappears and see If you'll still be getting such attention from the Leeches lol..

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by akbonus: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Sex is designed to pleasure women.if a girl really gets in the mood.from the wetness to orgasm could be like 30min of sweetness. For men we would suffer till we cum. Cum for like 10 seconds.

hmmm,omo,see revelation o,so women can enjoy a man when they are both naked?this is interesting,little wonder women can fight over a man,even a man without money o,and people begin to wonder if na juju dey cause am,no na PRICK dey cause am.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by akbonus: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Sex is designed to pleasure women.if a girl really gets in the mood.from the wetness to orgasm could be like 30 min of sweetness. For men we would suffer till we cum. Cum for like 10 seconds.

hmmm,omo,see revelation o,so women can enjoy a man when they are both naked?this is interesting,little wonder women can fight over a man,even a man without money o,and people begin to wonder if na juju dey cause am,no na PRICK dey cause am.men we are just here on earth to satisfy women.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
geunik:

Few men chasing many women breaking their hearts. Women start saying all men. It is easy to see a male virgin at 30 than a female. The reason is that men need money and moral but women need nothing

Now People are Waking Up to start seeing things Clearly. The SYSTEM Is massively rigged..
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by akbonus: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kingpele:
Female i have a very good reason for saying it.. as a man with good ride ,I have come to realise that some women are too cheap both the beautiful and no so beautiful, am not talking about single ladies who is still looking for life partners but who will still want to date a married man..imagine the confusion...such could be forgiven but my main concern is married women trying to date another married...there was this pretty woman I met at a friend's wedding..this woman asked for my number I gave her thinking we are going to do business as I introduced my line of business..then she called me on Sunday for a meeting, then instead of talking business, this woman was talking about looks ,love and dating secretly since we are both married, we could do it without any of our spouse finding out, all along I was very angry inside but I had to chill ,later I left but she is still calling me, though I don't pick her calls again..I was just telling myself, so if am not afraid of God and awareness of his ever glorious presence, so this is how I would have chatted on my wife of 12years who loved me before I started making money..she's not even the only one..Facebook is worst...I realised that any woman without a good relationship with God will cheat and pretend perfectly whether rich or poor

there was this pretty woman I met at a friend's wedding..this woman asked for my number I gave her thinking we are going to do business as I introduced my line of business..then she called me on Sunday for a meeting, then instead of talking business, this woman was talking about looks ,love and dating secretly since we are both married, we could do it without any of our spouse finding out, all along I was very angry inside but I had to chill ,later I left but she is still calling me, though I don't pick her calls again

THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OYU WAS THE ONE THAT GAVE RISE TO THAT ANGER INSIDE OF YOU,BECAUSE YOU ALREADY FEAR GOD,RESPECT YOUR WIFE AMD HATE ADULTRY WITH A PASSION,YOU ARE GOOD MAN,SHE WOULD'VE ENDED UP DESTROYING THE BOTH OF YOUR MARRIAGE.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by pansophist(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
RenerdLiam:

I’m a man. But I think I practice voluntary celibacy, which is contrary to your projection.

Reason I said that. Everyone expects me to be promiscuous - Sex is just too easy for me to get.

But it will affect me, so I avoid it as much as I can. It’s been months I had sex self.

Another thing, women get too attached to me. They can even disregard their husband to please me just to get my attention, and assure me that they love me more than their husband. At least, I’ve had 4 women does that in the presence of their husband.

But I can't bring myself to destroy someone's home by getting intimate with their wife.

These are the reasons I had to be very disciplined. I want to be as dependable and trustworthy as I can be - Always.

Then you're the kind of man I described in the fifth paragraph. The few men with options, the top 20% that women naturally gravitate towards. Your reality is the exception, not the norm.

And yes, lots of top 20% men are celibate. Because they can doesn't mean they will sleep around. Its usually those without unlimited access to sex that approach sex as some kind of unicorn. Top 20 men sees the vanity and senselessness in promiscuity.

So my guy, clap for yourself. Odogwu. You be Alpha male. How can I be like you na? Gist me abeg.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by befreemakers: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Its obvious women are more promiscuous.....They are just pretenders who act up. Click their mumu button, then you are in for a show

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by IamMobisola(f): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Maynman:

So who are these men having sex with?
It’s the woman they gave them their body.
If they didn’t give them, how will the men have access to their body?
The ones that rape women who refuse nko?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by solja147(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
This one na lie lie question
Lolz... Lite my weed in peace
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by IamMobisola(f): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
thelegend1:

I wonder if you realize what you wrote is further admission of your genders promiscuity.

Pls read your response again...

Food restaurants are in many places because people love food and can’t do without eating. That’s how they make money. Same with sex workers, they see men love sex and can’t do without it so they decide to monetize it. Let men decide to stop patronizing sex workers and see if they will have anything to sell again.

It’s you who doesn’t understand the response

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by okoroemeka(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
imagrg:
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

What's your take on this issue dear Nairalanders?
if an ashawo service 10 customers a day na bad market be dat,which man on this Earth can Bleep 10 women and dash them 1 round each a day and still stand,women has the uncanny ability to soak up nacking without shaking,the day I fainted on top of the third girl I want to nack that day was the beginning of my respect for pussy.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Maynman: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

The ones that rape women who refuse nko?

What’s the percentage of men that rape women?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by babajero(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.
even if all men becomes a saint today, women will still be promiscuous with themselves, women are vacuum that can't be filled.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Snitch24(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
EKOSuperior:
You mean gigolo.
Yeah bro

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Prisco4luv(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Maynman: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Prisco4luv:
So the reason we have promiscuous females is because men are not discipline?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by hotwax: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
females between age 16 and 27. Male between age 38 and 70.

WHY? females don't need money or work hard to get laid, while male need to work hard to get money to pay female for sex.

So most male get money to nack at the age 30 and above. So when they get married, they still want to have sex with more females. between year 16 and 29, they were ignored and sex starved.

females want to get serious and holy at age 28 upward when they mostly have had 200+ body count because they want to get married.

Nature has a way of balancing equations.

It will be unfair for females with body count of 30+ to come online to complain about their husbands having sidechicks. Its cause selfishness
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nnatuu: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
We are not promiscuous, we are only supporting the female gender to enjoy good sex at least once before they age.

With the size of their population and ratio to men...I will so consider it an act of charity to have sex with multiple women.

And any woman that wants one man to herself alone...should not be in the right hand of God but behind.

BYE
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by IamMobisola(f): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the percentage of men that rape women?

Lmao. Imagine question.
Go and ask Buhari na.
Mtchww
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nonexisting1: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
benjaminlawson:

Please let us not misquote the Bible and mislead the people, Bible does not support divorce or polygamy. Jesus told us Matthew 5;32 and Matthew 19;9 whosoever divorce and marry another spouse committed adultery. Then Jesus answered them further that this can only take place when formication is involved, and this means that before the consummation of marriage, because fornication is a sin between two unmarried male and female. We see this when Joseph wanted to divorce Mary the mother of Jesus, due to pregnancy found with her; Matthew 1; 18-20. Jesus also clarifies their misconception about letter of divorce Moses permitted them to issue, by saying it is because of their hardness of heart, that was why Moses say so; Matthew 19;7-8. We all know that Moses is not our perfect example but Jesus Christ.
You have just validated my claims yet you said I misquoted the bible. undecided
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Maynman: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lmao. Imagine question.
Go and ask Buhari na.
Mtchww

The questions are for intellectuals, sorry ma’am.
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Honourablezoe: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
The female gender is more promiscuous.

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2022

Where are the redpillers?
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Emoc: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If men stop patronizing prostitutes, the women will stop doing it.
There can’t be a supply without demand.

Your cursed & USELESS ashewo mama knacked men for a living, today she is worn out. cheesy

Meanwhile, you will languish in filth all your days on earth. Dirty eko pig. tongue

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

Complete joke.

70% of women are either lesbian or bisexual. Even if all the men in the world become celibate, women will still fool around with each other.

Hmmm very True. I have known most Girls/Ladies to be Bi-Sexual.

I think this Gay thing between men Is starting to make sense now. Seems Men got Jealous of the Female Gender lol..
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Don27tiky(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
ask secondary school females and males this question and you will be shocked to know that almost all all the girls including jss1 girls are already sexually active while the boys are still novice to sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67