Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum (1346 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yh like the headline it true, am finding it difficult to make peace with her.

Am writing this with agony in my heart cry , it all started when my parent were having a misunderstanding so i got angry angry with both of them, i tried telling my mum her wrong rather for she to accept it she got angry and say i should get out of her sight, i angrily left the house to my uncles place. from that day till now it been up to 3 weeks now i no longer greet my mum, i even black list her line.

Honestly am feeling it,i miss her motherly care, i love my mum from the depth of my heart but am still finding it hard to talk to her even if we both pass the same road i dont greet her.
please and please i really need advice on this cry cry cry, i want to make peace with my beloved mum cus it only she i have.

Please help guys cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by doggedfighter(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by LogicBomb8: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
You dey live under your parents still dey keep malice with your mama

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by chiefolododo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
It is impossible to hate your mom
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by Fedrick100: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why would you stop greeting your mum.No matter what she’s still your mum

Buy that stuff you know she likes and go apologize to her, You still needs her blessings.

Mum prayers keep us going

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by Myaffair: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmm.

This generation is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fedrick100:

Buy that stuff you know she likes and go apologize to her, You still needs her blessings.

u are right friend, i was thinking the same
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
chiefolododo:
It is impossible to hate your mom

i dont hate her, she is still the best to me in this wide world
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
LogicBomb8:
You dey live under your parents still dey keep malice with your mama

i just dont knw what came over me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by gasparpisciotta: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Go back to your home and stop behaving like a brat.

Arguments come and go in every relationship, you have no right to shout on your mum and still keep malice with her.

Don’t be surprised parents have sort themselves out with some TLC

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Go back to your home and stop behaving like a brat.

Arguments come and go in every relationship, you have no right to shout on your mum and still keep malice with her.

Don’t be surprised parents have sort themselves out with some TLC
i will and thanks for that
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by gasparpisciotta: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
DCmaverick:

i will and thanks for that

She deserves an apology too bro
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

All I have to tell u is that u are a very stupid somebody or something.
i felt so and thats the reason for this thread
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by rtdCivilservant: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
DCmaverick:

i felt so and thats the reason for this thread
No one (aside God) can love u like ur mum. So go back to her, it is better to keep malice with ur dad than keeping malice with ur mum.
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by Helpout12345: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
DCmaverick:

i just dont knw what came over me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Go and apologize to your mom. That's the person that loves you the most in this world.

That does not mean you cannot still advise her about your views on their misunderstanding. Don't pick sides, remain neutral but never allow it to affect your personal relationship with either of them.

It's their marriage or relationship. It's different from yours

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Helpout12345:

Go and apologize to your mom. That's the person that loves you the most in this world.

That does not mean you cannot still advise her about your views on their misunderstanding. Don't pick sides, remain neutral but never allow it to affect your personal relationship with either of them.

It's their marriage or relationship. It's different from yours
thanks, u are indeed a friend
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

No one (aside God) can love u like ur mum. So go back to her, it is better to keep malice with ur dad than keeping malice with ur mum.

thanks for that piece of advice from u
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by Stephen0mozzy: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Don't go there with gifts o. Go to her on your knees (Don't give the impression that you're trying to earn forgiveness with gifts.. She might even feel insulted more) . Tell her you are deeply sorry for acting childishly and for disrespecting her. Tell her you love her and you know she loves you.

She's a woman, if she wants to talk about how she felt.. Just keep saying sorry Ma, and listen.

If she forgives you, good, if she doesn't, do it again. This time, kneeling in the front of everyone in the house.

After she has forgiven you, you can now buy her a gift.. With a small note. "Sweet Mother"

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

She deserves an apology too bro

truly she deserve such cus i have been unfaithful
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by Richy4(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Get out of my sight, does it in any way means pack out of my house or do you feel like changing environment and u used that as an excuse?
Hmmmm!! Your uncles that you moved in with, did you even managed to tell them that there was trouble in paradise?.. angry
You will have kids someday.. then you will UNDERSTAND totally what this singular action of yours feels like
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by shege45: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fedrick100:

una dey piss me off. So even if your mom wan kill you, u go still say no matter what she is still your mom

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Don't go there with gifts o. Go to her on your knees (Don't give the impression that you're trying to earn forgiveness with gifts.. She might even feel insulted more) . Tell her you are deeply sorry for acting childishly and for disrespecting her. Tell her you love her and you know she loves you.

She's a woman, if she wants to talk about how she felt.. Just keep saying sorry Ma, and listen.

If she forgives you, good, if she doesn't, do it again. This time, kneeling in the front of everyone in the house.

After she has forgiven you, you can now buy her a gift.. With a small note. "Sweet Mother"

ur advice is enough for me friend. thanks for it

1 Like

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
shege45:
una dey piss me off. So even if your mom wan kill you, u go still say no matter what she is still your mom
yh
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by advanceDNA: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
You outrightly told your mother she's wrong to her face..??..as in.. u did not use style to make it look like u are on your mother's side?

. that's a movie that will not end, u will keep hearing about ur betrayal till she goes to great beyond?

Na reverse psychology and deception Dem dey use manage women

This one did not learn anything from nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
advanceDNA:
You told your mother she's wrong to her face..??..as u did not use style to make it look like u are on your mother's side?

. that's a movie that will not end, u will keep hearing about ur betrayal till she goes to great beyond?

Na reverse psychology and deception Dem dey use manage women

This one did not learn anything from nairaland

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by Karleb(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Your uncle should settle the matter between you both.

Go beg your mother. The matter here isn't even anything serious.

Get off your high horse.

Your mother is supposed to be the bigger person here tho.
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Karleb:
Your uncle should settle the matter between you both.

Go beg your mother. The matter here isn't even anything serious.

Get off your high horse.

Your mother is supposed to be the bigger person here tho.

u are right dear
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by beautyhd: 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
She said, get out of her sight and you didn’t greet her for 3 weeks.

If she had said, you are very stupid nko? You would have killed and buried her.

Somethings I read here sometimes, I believe they are fiction.

3 Likes

Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
DCmaverick:
Yh like the headline it true, am finding it difficult to make peace with her.

Am writing this with agony in my heart cry , it all started when my parent were having a misunderstanding so i got angry angry with both of them, i tried telling my mum her wrong rather for she to accept it she got angry and say i should get out of her sight, i angrily left the house to my uncles place. from that day till now it been up to 3 weeks now i no longer greet my mum, i even black list her line.

Honestly am feeling it,i miss her motherly care, i love my mum from the depth of my heart but am still finding it hard to talk to her even if we both pass the same road i dont greet her.
please and please i really need advice on this cry cry cry, i want to make peace with my beloved mum cus it only she i have.

Please help guys cry cry cry

The only help you need is, get some one she respects to reconcile both of you

Having done that, next time she and dad starts their drama, stand with mum

You dont know what she is passing through and you scolding her makes it loveless for her

You need to make peace with her and she will tell you somethings that made her react that way

By then you will understand better
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by cavreek: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
U are at fault.
U know what to do
Re: Am Finding It Hard To Make Peace With My Mum by DCmaverick(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
frozen70:

The only help you need is, get some one she respects to reconcile both of you

Having done that, next time she and dad starts their drama, stand with mum

You dont know what she is passing through and you scolding her makes it loveless for her

You need to make peace with her and she will tell you somethings that made her react that way

By then you will understand better
wow, i find this ur advice very useful now. thanks for that

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Spouse? / How Much Does A Simple Yoruba Wedding Cost? / Cheating On Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.