Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,351 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink (53564 Views)

Thief Caught On CCTV Dancing While Stealing (video) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by uchennaq(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2022
But the guy dey act Nigeria movie nah
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Mrfixitt(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Still feels like acting to me
Na movie. I know the guy in the video
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Octopusssy(f): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This is not the concluding full video clip. The conclusion was so disturbing.
No remorse. No regret. She was so unrepentant and saw nothing wrong in what she did. Even blaming the hotel for exposing her attempted witchcraft.

Many men have ended up with women like that, especially those who propose immediately just because a lady have a sweet voice and a banging body not knowing that they are marrying a scorpion.
Where can I see the concluding?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Konjiboii: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
he is probably not a feral guy.

acting would have a lot of breaks in the video to edit the part where there would be mistakes, but this video doesnt.

Most acting also shows when the very beginning but this video started when the manager confronted the lady

Truu
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by clockwisereport: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This is not the concluding full video clip. The conclusion was so disturbing.
No remorse. No regret. She was so unrepentant and saw nothing wrong in what she did. Even blaming the hotel for exposing her attempted witchcraft.

Many men have ended up with women like that, especially those who propose immediately just because a lady have a sweet voice and a banging body not knowing that they are marrying a scorpion.

I am disappointed with that guy. He suppose beat the girl duka-duka. The mumu dey even call his friend, to do what exactly? To help am beat the girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by clockwisereport: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Princess80:
You dont believe a lady could poison you?
I don't even trust my shadow..

Let alone leavin ma drink for such creatures..

Still a GREAT SKIT PULLED THRU...
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Tegabadguy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
unbiased2021:

The way he was raising hand to beat the girl is not the way to hit someone with impact. It’s acting
abi
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by dfrost: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Exceed15:

Scam

How can you say that is scam? cheesy... That's totally uncalled for. Just ask him to send to all his kinsmen cheesy grin
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by DLivingAncestor: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Guyssss,,,,no be every Daughters of Eve you see you go carry ,,,,, this guy no know wetin God do for am , na RIP we for tell am now

But still, guys make una dey careful, no be everywhere you go ,you go dey drink . Men sef dey poison themselves too but you see those Daughters of Eve,,,,I shake my yansh for them
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by afadi2410: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
kekakuz:
Still feels like acting to me

All acting,na skit
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by sodeide2013: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
That is a serious matter.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Pootle: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
they way people act stuff now i barely believe anything online again undecided
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Munzy14(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
In whatever you do as man, keep a clean life..No human can hurt you When it is not your time.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Streetdreamx(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
What a near Miss.. him for just cross like fowl and if the witch had succeeded in Carrying her evil thought she would've still gone to condole with his family.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Princess80(f): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeffyblaq:

I don't even trust my shadow..

Let alone leavin ma drink for such creatures..

Still a GREAT SKIT PULLED THRU...
Thats not a skit.

If it was, the video will show where she was adding substance to the drink, but because they didnt know she would be putting the poison, else no one captured that part
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Mide70: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
praiseneo:
Thought the video was acted
so acted .. don't mind them ... It was when they said they should watch the tv that the camera man too camera behind them ... Who dey deceive who ?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Princess80(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
mylove4God:
It may not be poison but love portion. Why would she want to poison him. Her source of income.
Probably to acquire his wealth

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Princess80(f): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pigmy:

This clip na skit
This is not real
what part of it doesnt look real?
I'll tell u five part of it that looks real
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Seunwere: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
longetivity:
The guy na mumu see as he dey beat person wey won kill am, if na me ehnn na uppercut i go dey give am for face make she turn Chinese small before popo go come carry her wicked soul.

So make hin kill her abi... na acting now u @ 2 dull
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by yusufmurry: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
In as much as the video presents a lesson to learn.

It is not a real-life story but a skip.

Check the girl's reaction/act. Check when they asked the girl to go to the manager's office.

Then check where the guy raised his hand to beat the girl and when he raised the chair.
Nonsense act!

PS: If you like go lose guard for a Nigerian girl wey dey find husband or go drink with your "friends" and lose guard
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by aliyuthayo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nawa ooo!
In the other news, Learn Ethical Hacking for a career in CyberSecurity

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Princess80(f): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
infogeneral:
I think they acted it. The spontaneous reaction was poor.
The reaction was perfect.

Check the girls reaction just before the man confirmed she added something to his drink, thats a good reaction to tell you it wasnt acted.

Also most acting always get a third person who holds the camera and not the one who confronted them.

Acting most times do have breaks in the videos to edit errors, this video doesnt have that break.

Acting most probably will show the time the lady added the poison, this video doesnt show it cos no one expected it.

This is pure real

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by plantist: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mumu skit grin grin

See the way the mumu guy de beat the girl
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by pagorino(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
I think this is scripted. If e no dey scripted, that guy go give her better slap wey go havard.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Octopusssy:

Where can I see the concluding?
It's 6 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzO1TCMJteI
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Looks scripted
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by hammerT: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
LOL NAIRALAND NO GO KILL ME.

WHAT A JOKE.

CCTV DON BURST THIS GIRL OWN.

SO MANY GUYS WEY DEY SICK, FROM HOSPITAL TO HOSPITAL, IS POISON.

THE VIRGINA PEOPLE FAVORITE WEAPON.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Enumerator(m): 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy
timiade446:
The guy for just die like fowl grin

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by ShaqFu: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Insidenaija:
Lady caught on CCTV poisoning her boyfriend’s drink.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZssyCMKr4][/url]

Wonder shall never end.
Chai!. This is very disturbing!!. Some women can be very disgusting and despicable at the same time. What a shame.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Kdon2: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Insidenaija:
Lady caught on CCTV poisoning her boyfriend’s drink.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZssyCMKr4][/url]

Wonder shall never end.

Na lie! Na acting be this one na! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses / Ruth Bircham: "I Was Raped By Facebook Friend From Nigeria" / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.