Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink (53199 Views)

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman / Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Prettychild(f): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nawa ! Her pictures needs to be posted everywhere so that guys and even ladies can avoid her for their own safety!
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by fadal(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
THEY DO WORSER THEN THAT TRUST ME
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
What kinda mediocre acting is this? undecided
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
longetivity:
The guy na mumu see as he dey beat person wey won kill am, if na me ehnn na uppercut i go dey give am for face make she turn Chinese small before popo go come carry her wicked soul.
Staged
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Ikemba007: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Do cap one with ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Na im go sell pass.

Mpcoll001:
Okay
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by chatinent: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why do I have these feelings that this is a poorly scripted work?

As in, if na reality, she must drink am na..or dem for don turn am Eve sharp sharp.

The guy looked like he was feigning beating her just like Nollywood. What's he removing his wristwatch for?

Dor!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by DriveByKiller: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
sadly, it is. I've long known this.
pathetic

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Sophicent(f): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Insidenaija:
Lady caught on CCTV poisoning her boyfriend’s drink.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiZssyCMKr4][/url]

Wonder shall never end.

How the story take end mbok?? wink
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Mpcoll001: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ikemba007:
Do cap one with ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Na im go sell pass.

thanks boss
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Basiljoe: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
There's a separate standard of Justice for women.

Female solipsism can't be rationalized.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Adext4sure(m): 12:00am On Nov 12, 2022
kekakuz:
Still feels like acting to me

Even with the beating?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Adext4sure(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Omó shocked
We would have loose one simp by now undecided
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by OOLUSEG(m): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2022
longetivity:
The guy na mumu see as he dey beat person wey won kill am, if na me ehnn na uppercut i go dey give am for face make she turn Chinese small before popo go come carry her wicked soul.

No,it's Nigerian youth including you that's MUMU...that can not differentiate between SKIT and real life situation.....see as MUMU generation Z are commenting on a SKIT as if it's real...fish brain generation..Shame!
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Popesuccess(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This is not the concluding full video clip. The conclusion was so disturbing.
No remorse. No regret. She was so unrepentant and saw nothing wrong in what she did. Even blaming the hotel for exposing her attempted witchcraft.

Many men have ended up with women like that, especially those who propose immediately just because a lady have a sweet voice and a banging body not knowing that they are marrying a scorpion.
She was even insulting everone and throwing things at them. No remorse at all. That girl is evil

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by worksmart(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Looks like acting.
1. How the manager have the cctv already frozen at the exact right time-stamp, as if he had already been reviewing the recording, but yet was still able to have time to go and warn the man before he drank?
2. Why carrying camera to go and warn him?
3. Why the man appeared to be giving the woman fake slaps? You can tell none of his slaps even shook or moved her.
4. Why when he picked the chair the manager that is filming appear to the person who she ran behind ?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by ike007(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
This is not the concluding full video clip. The conclusion was so disturbing.
No remorse. No regret. She was so unrepentant and saw nothing wrong in what she did. Even blaming the hotel for exposing her attempted witchcraft.

Many men have ended up with women like that, especially those who propose immediately just because a lady have a sweet voice and a banging body not knowing that they are marrying a scorpion.

Where can one find the concluding video?
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Exceed15: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2022
dfrost:

How can you say that is scam? cheesy... That's totally uncalled for. Just ask him to send to all his kinsmen cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by okenwa216(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Alpharey:

I don't know ooo. But if this was acted, will you want to play the woman?, knowing fully well how it will portray her in the public. Just wondering.

I know what am saying. I run a news blog. @networknews.ng on Instagram. A lot of persons come to me to ask me to post them. They just want to go viral. That I should come up with any news. Some even want to claim that they have been used by yahoo boys just to go viral

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
ike007:

Where can one find the concluding video?
Full video is 6 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APcpvtieb-s
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by obidaddy: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Since i watched the video few minutes ago I've not been able to close my mouth, that guy suppose beat nonsense comot for her body, the annoying part of all is she had the guts to keep saying trash, dey suppose use razor slice that her running mouth, evil human

Dear diick mongering men, cultivate the habit of avoiding temptation, make una try to dey look away when it comes to women, stop letting your diick think for you, self discipline save lives, avoiding sex has never killed anyone, what if the hotel didn't have cctv? the guy for don die niyen, take heed fa, toh.

Word on marble.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink by Eyinju112(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
The guy made it so obvious, the lady played her part so clean that ama so think it was real but the guy screwed everything up grin
sampete:
This is purely a acting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video / Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.