Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 (26888 Views)

About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / Nigerian Consumer Inflation Edges Up To 11.4% In May – NBS / Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by LiveWithIt: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

I won't rule out the odd I earn far better than you working in Tinubu's Lagos. But the thief will only rule you and your Yoruba Moslem brothers.

A drug lord can't rule this country

If you love the thief so much, why not elect him as head of your ancestral family. We reject him and his bad intentions for this country

grin
See who earns more than me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know your type share balance let me share mine empty barrel
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by OfficialAPCNig: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See who earns more than me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know your type share balance let me share mine empty barrel
I don't respond to agbado miscreants. Like I said, I won't rule out the odd of earning more than you. We are not supporting our candidate because of the little agbado we intend to get.

grin

We work hard for our millions

grin

And we support candidates based on competence.

It's Obi for president

grin

And Sanwo Olu for Governor

You can now kee yourself

grin
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by LiveWithIt: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

I don't respond to agbado miscreants. Like I said, I won't rule out the odd of earning more than you. We are not supporting our candidate because of the little agbado we intend to get.

grin

We work hard for our millions

grin

And we support candidates based on competence.

It's Obi for president

grin

And Sanwo Olu for Governor

You can now kee yourself

grin
See as you're shying away from sharing screenshot empty barrel make most sound tongue

If you want to kill yourself buy sniper it's faster cheesy grin

Besides two girls are fighting in heaven I want to send you there to go separate them and make sure you greet azeez for me
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by OfficialAPCNig: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

See as you're shying away from sharing screenshot empty barrel make most sound tongue

If you want to kill yourself buy sniper it's faster cheesy grin

Besides two girls are fighting in heaven I want to send you there to go separate them and make sure you greet azeez for me
Share screenshot of what? To prove what to you? Do I need your validation?

You guys are truly f00lish

Throwing tantrums wouldn't stop your agbado master from losing woefully next February. It's not even a debate

Only yoruba moslems fanatics will vote for that devilish ticket

FACT

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by LiveWithIt: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Share screenshot of what? To prove what to you? Do I need your validation?

You guys are truly f00lish

Throwing tantrums wouldn't stop your agbado master from losing woefully next February. It's not even a debate

Only yoruba moslems fanatics will vote for that devilish ticket

FACT
E pain am grin man gat nothing to show.. as e dey pain you e dey Sweet me tongue
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by OfficialAPCNig: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

E pain am grin man gat nothing to show.. as e dey pain you e dey Sweet me tongue
grin

You are really f00lish, walai. Show you credit screenshots? To prove exactly what to you?

Pain ke.

You foolishness is a comic relief itself

grin
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by LiveWithIt: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

grin

You are really f00lish, walai. Show you credit screenshots? To prove exactly what to you?

Pain ke.

You foolishness is a comic relief itself

grin
E pain am , stupid guy is pain, the more you feel pained I feel really sweet within. Olofo omo..

Cry more fool

Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by Jayphoenix45(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
okeysoninv:
oga cedis can never be 75 naira abi 100 naira when official is 31. highest na 50. go and collect ur change from ur exchanger.
Ok
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by goslowgoslow(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
TechW:

Thank God I am not a fool.
Show me the ones he started and completed and not the ones done by individuals/private organizations or his successors.
Google is your friend and stop spewing rubbish! Children of hate!
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by TechW: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Google is your friend and stop spewing rubbish! Children of hate!
I wasn't expecting anything good from a cursed child
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by DarkJeddi(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
dele1727:

grin grin grin grin

You will.know won't you from first hand experience
With the likes of you as it's Apostle..
Naija is in safe hands.. shocked

Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by OfficialAPCNig: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

E pain am , stupid guy is pain, the more you feel pained I feel really sweet within. Olofo omo..

Cry more fool

Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by mediclife1987(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Welcomme:
In what means do you save your cans in dollars

I'm using Cowrywise.
Can't wait to be paid this month's salary so I can cash in on the fall in dollars...
Though my gumption tells me the rate of dollars always increase month end, when people collect salary.
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by goslowgoslow(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
TechW:

I wasn't expecting anything good from a cursed child
I am sure at the time Tinubu was governor you weren't born, you mother was still busy prostituting somewhere. Product of asewo mother.
If you are not a fool with very low IQ you wouldn't say somebody ruled a state for eight years without a single project. I am not surprised anyways pikin wey no sabi hin papa wetin he know.
If I am to find out now, you are probably from one of those states with useless governor but you will leave your erosion ravaged potopoto state to spew rubbish about another state.
Make Ogun kii you anywhere you are, Ewu Gambia. A single condom could have prevented your miserable birth! Anuofia!
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by Olatara(f): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2022
TechW:

Ikpeazu is better than Tinubu. Tinubu only achievement is for his own pocket
grin
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by Olatara(f): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2022
cyrilamx:
This is where u goof. Remember in 2007, Ghana redenominated her currency, which is a simplification of nominal value of currency by reducing digit (zero number) without reducing the real value of the currency. Thus removing 4 zeros from their currency to make it look strong where by in reality it is nothing. Thus 1 Cedi is in reality 10000 cedis. Thus Nigeria naira has more purchasing power to the cedi. N1000 is far stronger than 10000 cedi. https://www.pwc.com/gh/en/publications/redenomination-of-the-cedi.html
Thank you for this explanation.
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by Olatara(f): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2022
d142475:

1k can get you better boil and small groundnu and pure water, That one go belle food you.
500 naira can get you boli, groundnut with bottled water. Change go remain.
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by cyrilamx(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

can you explain what you just copy and paste in a very simple language
As the curios student you are, this what Ghana did in 2007. By using the Nigeria factor. N1000 is the highest currency in Nigeria now. If Nigeria chooses to act “smart” by making it look that there currency is stronger, they will eliminate like 2 zeros from their N1000 making their highest currency to be N10. But in reality N10 will still be able to purchase same amount of goods and services as N1000. So if u have like N100000 in account, it will automatically become N1000.
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by Spicycat(f): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=118287440][/quote]

Please how much is 1 Ghanaian Cedi to Naira, i don't think the answer I'm getting from Google is accurate.
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by udemzeus(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ilaje1:

But Ghana should be easier to manage, with lesser population and lesser ethnicities. So it should be a paradise.

True, I don't know why they are so poorer, despite having a smaller population.
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by LiveWithIt: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
@livewithit

This is the person telling you to Share account balance, The guy is in the trenches, selling his phone to pay rent, yet talking about bank account

Na Trenches this guy dey ohh

See him nose

Oluwaseun Adeniyi, share the account balance you are talking about

you dey feel am, dey there dey go fake FBI cheesy grin

Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by LiveWithIt: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
@livewithit

This is the person telling you to Share account balance, The guy is in the trenches, selling his phone to pay rent, yet talking about bank account

Na Trenches this guy dey ohh

See him nose

Oluwaseun Adeniyi, share the account balance you are talking about

Hahahah he's going through all My mentions and posts hahahah, I don give person pikin thesis to do, 8units course... Continue and don't fail ooz but right now you're on f9
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by fadal(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
GHANIANS ARE COPYING OUR LIFESTYLE THEY ARE STEALING EVRYTHING FROM NIGERIA cry cry cry
Re: Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
hakeem4:
You are just an Internet Troll and stay away from my mention please

Hello

It's been awhile

Since then , I've passed through a lot

Just managed to have my phone fixed yesterday

Please,I need your financial assistance

I can't hold it because it has become too much for me.

Am getting overwhelmed and exhausted

Also distressed

My state of mind may get worse if you don't help

This December has been very terrible for me.

I wonder how I will end this year

Please, I'm pleading in the name of life and death, help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Customers Stranded As Bdcs In Abuja, Kano, Lagos Shutdown Over Dollar Spike / Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt / Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.