Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) (3850 Views)

Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) / MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is a future post to when Thief Thiefnubuu will be arrested when he steps his foot in the United States.
grin
Urchins you can email as you like your master is a drug trafficker and must be brought to book

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Ireportlive: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Guy

Go and rest, all this won't make Obi supporters win , my brother accept Tinubu as your President and know peace

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
Guy

Go and rest, all this won't make Obi supporters win , my brother accept Tinubu as your President and know peace

Things are worse than they were 7 years ago, which is why people won't support your tinubu.

Ask him to explain alpha beta and the 400000 dollars...first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pwettylinda:
This is a future post to when Thief Thiefnubuu will be arrested when he steps his foot in the United States.
grin
Urchins you can email as you like your master is a drug trafficker and must be brought to book

Good...so what does Obi want to do about

1.The fuel subsidy

2.Our poor tax income

3.Our bad education sector and strikes

4.Healthcare.

You are the Obi supporter...enlighten us. We all agree that Tinubu must go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Kagd10: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Things are worse than they were 7 years ago, which is why people won't support your tinubu.

Tinubu isn't your President nor part of any federal administration. Sink that into your skull. It's not as if Tinubu is the president, seeking for a second term. You dey ment?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Ireportlive: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

He has explain all that again and again it's left to you to go and read about it

Yes all country are having it hot as we speak with post COVID 19 lockdown, Ukraine / Russia crisis, Flood and global warming disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

1.The fuel subsidy

2.Our poor tax income

4.Healthcare.

He will give you casava and corn to eat S daily bread

Receive sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu isn't your President nor part of any federal administration. Sink that into your skull. It's not as if Tinubu is the president, seeking for a second term. You dey ment?

He wants to be president, on the platform of a party, that has made things worse than they were 7 years ago.

So, yes, I demand answers to my questions...just as I would be bashing Obi about pandorra and Atiku about his own issues.

I have a right to do so.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Theifnubuu is an APC member who foisted A dullard on Nigerians

He is part of the current Governments decision makers if your brain is too dull to let you know

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pwettylinda:

He will give you casava and corn to eat S daily bread

Receive sense

So, Obi, like tinubu, has nothing to offer Nigerians

Thanks for the information

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Kagd10: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Theifnubuu is an APC member who foisted A dullard on Nigerians

He is part of the current Governments decision makers if your brain is too dull to let you know

Will you keep quiet? Your Peter Obi was once a VP candidate to Atiku who brought Buhari. The joke is on you. You dey mad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:

He has explain all that again and again it's left to you to go and read about it

Yes all country are having it hot as we speak with post COVID 19 lockdown, Ukraine / Russia crisis, Flood and global warming disaster

We had it bad before COVID 19.....so stop hiding behind that curtain...

APC has failed. So, why should we vote for them again?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

So, Obi, like tinubu, has nothing to offer Nigerians

Thanks for the information

U dey find who go read for you. Lazy youth go and read for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
You mean this incoherent speaking druggy with decayed brain?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pwettylinda:

U dey find who go read for you. Lazy youth go and read for yourself

I would like to hear it from you, since it is your job as an Obi supporter.

Also, thanks for the abuse, you are showing me that Obi supporters are abusive, and hateful. And have nothing to show in defence of their man

Ask a simple question....

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:

shatap what do you know

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
Guy

Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nijablast: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Na Tinubu cause inflation worldwide?
Get used to Tinubu, He's your next president.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:

Na Tinubu cause inflation worldwide?
Get used to Tinubu, He's your next president.

His party promised better days for Nigeria in 2015, and they have not delivered...so why should we vote for them again?

You guys are like your friends in PDP and LP, you don't want a better Nigeria, you just want what is good for your pocket. Or you just want your side to win.

Better start wanting better for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nijablast: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

His party promised better days for Nigeria in 2015, and they have not delivered...so why should we vote for them again?

You guys are like your friends in PDP and LP, you don't want a better Nigeria, you just want what is good for your pocket. Or you just want your side to win.

Better start wanting better for Nigeria.
If Tinubu has been good to Lagos then he's good for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
Guy

Tinubu can't even come second. Na 3rd place
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin
More like EmptyHeadGiva undecided
U be Dundee

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Christiansimon: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Kobonaire234:

1.The fuel subsidy

2.Our poor tax income

4.Healthcare.

when Buhari enter Did He Do Anything About It. He Is Still In Sit Oh he Has Not Do Anything About, so Is sir Obi you Want him To Start. Better Go And Look For Who To Blame Not The one That Is Struggling To Enter To Do Things He want In His Mind.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2022
Christiansimon:
when Buhari enter Did He Do Anything About It. He Is Still In Sit Oh he Has Not Do Anything About, so Is sir Obi you Want him To Start. Better Go And Look For Who To Blame Not The one That Is Struggling To Enter To Do Things He want In His Mind.

I didn't vote for Buhari and i want Tinubu to go and retire
Since you are a good obi supporter, then answer my questions?

If you can't..
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Christiansimon: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I didn't vote for Buhari and i want Tinubu to go and retire
Since you are a good obi supporter, then answer my questions?

If you can't..
your Question Have No Answer. grin Whether U Went Out To Vote Or Not As Far As Buhari enter We All Voted Him.so Stop Talking grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christiansimon:
your Question Have No Answer. grin Whether U Went Out To Vote Or Not As Far As Buhari enter We All Voted Him.so Stop Talking grin

So, Obi is like tinubu and atiku...nothing to offer from both candidates and supporters.

Well, as usual, I vote for the other parties that are not PDP, LP, NNPP, or APC.

You are doing a bad job of promoting your candidate. Anytime I ask Obi supporters what their candidate stands for specifically, you guys abuse, abuse, and laugh and abuse. The more you do that, the less you lessen your chances of getting supporters.

Just like the Tinubu supporters too...ask them what their candidate wants...abuse, abuse, abuse.

Anyway, you want cake. Better Nigeria, you, and your fulani and haousa and yoriba friends...you no want.

Have a good day.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Christiansimon: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kobonaire234:

So, Obi is like tinubu and atiku...nothing to offer from both candidates and supporters.

Well, as usual, I vote for the other parties that are not PDP, LP, NNPP, or APC.

hahaha..i Hope U Are A Lady Cause If U are I Go Love To Be With U. Chai. If U Do Let The One U Are Voting For win or The Other Onces. My Concern Is That When Any Of Them Win let The Solve The Problem's On Ground and Let This Country Be Hold Again and Move To Next Level, i No Care Whether Na A Or B Or C or D Win
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christiansimon:
hahaha..i Hope U Are A Lady Cause If U are I Go Love To Be With U. Chai. If U Do Let The One U Are Voting For win or The Other Onces. My Concern Is That When Any Of Them Win let The Solve The Problem's On Ground and Let This Country Be Hold Again and Move To Next Level, i No Care Whether Na A Or B Or C or D Win

Like tinubu, like obi, nothing for Nigeria.

Enjoy your cake.

I ask you for specifics, you just make fun.

Anyway, enjoy your cake. You have earned it today.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Christiansimon: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Like tinubu, like obi, nothing for Nigeria.
Enjoy your cake.
the Cake Go Reach Everyone. Especially U.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christiansimon:
the Cake Go Reach Everyone. Especially U.

I'm not a child, I'm too old for cake.

Right now, I am interested in how we make the ingredients, and how we make the machinery.

You, you want cake with no thought as to where the money for the cake is coming from.

Like your opposite numbers.

Enjoy your cake. Ta.
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Christiansimon: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kobonaire234:

I'm not a child, I'm too old for cake.

Right now, I am interested in how we make the ingredients, and how we make the machinery.

You, you want cake with no thought as to where the money for the cake is coming from.

Like your opposite numbers.

Enjoy your cake. Ta.
old People Are Still Having The Cake so Expect Yours Too
Re: Breaking News: Tinubu Arrested In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Christiansimon:
old People Are Still Having The Cake so Expect Yours Too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Abuja restrains INEC From Tampering With Binani's Declaration / ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi / 57 Lgs/ Lcdas: Fg Drags Lagos To Supreme Court - As Ultimatum Expires Today - La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.