Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Gave The Driver The Key To My Heart - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Gave The Driver The Key To My Heart (302 Views)

The Drunk Men And The Driver / The Driver I Gave My Life To / Abu The Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Gave The Driver The Key To My Heart by Royaldamsel(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
For months, anxiety gripped my heart, I don't know what the result will be.

I sign up for service (National youth service corps).

I couldn't fathom what my parent's reaction will be knowing that I wouldn't be posted to the western states based on NYSC ethics coupled with late registration.

My guess was right �

The long awaited Saturday came . I went to church the next day, refusing to open my letter.
Nothing must stop my sunday dance �

I went home thereafter to face the unopened letter.

Anxiety gripped my heart though as course mates testified about their posting. I need to open mine as well

Guess what I saw

Continue reading �

https://allaboutliberation..com/2022/11/i-gave-key-of-my-heart-to-driver.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money � On Twitter By Having Girlfriend / What A Bad Day For Junior (funny Clip) / Me And Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.