Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

“god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse (738 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Are Christians Really Commanded To Love Everybody In This World? / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Naturenex: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
“God Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse
https:///pc0zI8-dYY

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Cancri: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
This made me to remember that verse in the bible that says esua I hate Jacob I love.even thou esua did nothing wrong.
Our God is a mysterious God after all

1 Like

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Righthussle: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Old lying conman

3 Likes

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Righthussle: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Cancri:
This man mad to remember that verse in the bible that says equa I hate Jacob I love.even thou esua did nothing wrong.

Truly, una god dey mysterious. Na when him tell Moses to kill Innocent children for Numbers 31 I confirm am.

Only him "hardened" the heart of Pharaoh (Exodus 9:12) make him no let the children of Israel go, and only him go kill the innocent first borns of Egypt (Exodus 9:12) because Pharaoh refuses to let the children of Israel go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by harmargedon: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
werey undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Dtruthspeaker: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2022
Cancri:
This made me to remember that verse in the bible that says esua I hate Jacob I love.even thou esua did nothing wrong.

You people do not read your Bible only relying on the himsay of your pastor.

If you had read it, you would see that Esau stupidly and foolishly hated God and took opportunity to disobey Him eg taking a wife from God's enemies, even 2 of them. That is where He rejected his birth right, which is the birthright of being a son of God as his father, Isaac was. Genesis 27:34-35.

So, God obviously planned on using both Esau and Jacob, and today, we would have been saying The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Esau and Jacob, but Esau destroyed God's plan.

He rejected God even though God "birthed" him as his own just as Jacob. But he rejected God.

And 1 Chronicles 28:9 warns

“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Which is why you see that in Hebrew 12:17, when he real eyesed that he was stupid and has destroyed himself, he tried getting it back to God, but it was impossible. He is cut off forever.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
There's the general love for His creation as in " God so loved the world," and that exclusively for individuals based on how they walk righteously and keep His commandments.

He gave His only begotten Son because of the first instance, however only those individuals who do what God requires of them would be able to partake of the second instance of His love.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by KnownUnknown: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:

Truly, una god dey mysterious. Na when him tell Moses to kill Innocent children for Numbers 31 I confirm am.

Ahhh, Numbers 31. My favorite Hebrew story.
Even Boko Haram does not measure up on their best day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Dtruthspeaker: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
KnownUnknown:

1. Numbers verse 14 shows us that Moses was angry because, the soldiers like Saul, did not obey God's command.

2. like Japan was stupid to have attacked US, so does everyone see that the Midianites were stupid to have attacked Isreal. Boko haram attacked people who were in their own lands and who had never attacked them.

But of course, evils like you do not see these things especially when you already know that Your own don finish patapata. Live you no fit live, die, you no fit kill yourself, what a punishment. More evils to your soul, stupid foolish bastard.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:

America kill efribodi, including children for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but you nobody open mouth becos efribody know say wen you look for trouble, trouble go destroy you patapata. No mystery for dia only Law.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Righthussle: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

America kill efribodi, including children for Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but you nobody open mouth becos efribody know say wen you look for trouble, trouble go destroy you patapata. No mystery for dia only Law.

Wetin you smoke? Wetin bring America for this matter?
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by KnownUnknown: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

1. Numbers verse 14 shows us that Moses was angry because, the soldiers like Saul, did not obey God's command.

2. like Japan was stupid to have attacked US, so does everyone see that the Midianites were stupid to have attacked Isreal. Boko haram attacked people who were in their own lands and who had never attacked them.

But of course, evils like you do not see these things especially when you already know that Your own don finish patapata. Live you no fit live, die, you no fit kill yourself, what a punishment. More evils to your soul, stupid foolish bastard.

Behold one of the soldiers of Yahweh. Hide your teenage daughters!!!

3 Likes

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Naturenex:
“God Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse
https:///pc0zI8-dYY

Cancri:

God loves all His creatures it's the defect which comes as a result of self- alienation from God {Deuteronomy 32:5} that strip off the glory God gave man! Romans 3:23

As for Esau and Jacob the Hebrew text translated "HATE" could also be rendered as "DESPISE" Esau despised what Abraham laboured to inherit, from the womb God have seen who between the two will cherish Abraham's blessings, that's what brought about the verse you're quoting.

When Israelites left Egypt God warned them never to pass the territories of Esau's descendants because He (God) will not give them the inheritance of Esau! Deuteronomy 2:4-5

So God despised Esau for the way he treated his birthright but God still recognized him as a descendant of Abraham! smiley

2 Likes

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by MrPresident1: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Fücking savage. Undead fool.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Your sons too before they are required by the god for sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by SeniorMan715(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jesus ransom sacrifice is the most potent answer to the satanic lie that God don't love everybody. Never should we forget that the agonizing death that Jesus suffered on the torture stake and the even greater agony that God endured in watching his beloved Son die is a proof of his love for us.
Romans 5:8 John 3:16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by KnownUnknown: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
MrPresident1:

Fücking savage. Undead fool.

Calm down. Yahweh has enough virgins for everyone.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Jesus ransom sacrifice is the most potent answer to the satanic lie that God don't love everybody. Never should we forget that the agonizing death that Jesus suffered on the torture stake and the even greater agony that God endured in watching his beloved Son die is a proof of his love for us.
Romans 5:8 John 3:16

The voice of faithful ones! smiley

1 Like

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Behold an evil man who silently lays in wait to attack you without cause.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:

Na because you don lose sense to not remember why people no dey like find person trouble.
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cancri:
Stop allowing all these your lying mogs and pastors to continue kicking your heads with their many lies.. undecided

Is it to written in scripture that God so loved the world? Or have you concluded that Jesus Christ lied when He made that statement regarding God, and that your oyedepo is instead right? undecided
Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by kingxsamz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:

He's mentally ill. Avoid him. grin

1 Like

Re: “god Does Not Love Everybody” – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals Bible Verse by Lukuluku69(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cancri:

The part God "hate" Esau is/was the handiwork of the Jews.

God never hate on anyone expect the wrongdoers. Go thru the Bible and you won't find one wrong pinned on Esau. Not one.

But you know, the Chroniclers of the Jewish people wrote that hating part to make Esau who is Edom look bad and the Jews all Dandy and good.

Esau was Isaac son too you know.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks / Post Your Xstian Events For Free At Www.phcityonline.com / Christian Life In The Nigerian Society As At Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.