Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. (487 Views)

Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 4:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
Dear
@JC_Ogor

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, Peter will take Southern votes that would have otherwise gone to Atiku, especially in the SE. Consciously or unconsciously, he will help Tinubu. Election is not do or die. We hope to win, and will accept God’s Will.

#TableShaker

Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
So predictable. Insults. No attempts at persuasion. They are incapable of gratitude and indifferent to the feelings of others, but want others to respect their feelings. I said it before, Obidients will destroy Obi! They are more suited for terrorism than politics.

#TableShaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 11, 2022
Reno so spot-on!

Obi will deliver the win to His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Why more investment need to be made to fan Obi`s base. The more they can vote for Peter Obi, The more Atiku`s political grave gets deeper.

Asiwaju needs to start composing His inaugural speech. Nothing realistic can stop the train!

And for Peter, 2023 will end his political career, as shame wont make him decamp back to PDP, and we all know Labour party is a political cadaver.

Terrorism has no place in Nigeria, and same with Obi supporters! Its not hidden that 99% of the terrorist organization were former IPOB members.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Aufbauh(m): 4:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Honestly I don't know why it's too difficult for Zombidents to see this fact that Atiku & Obi will split & shred their votes in favour of Asiwaju.

Suffix me to be say that 80% of Obi supporters in SE, SS and NC were some months ago PDP apologists per 'Atikulators'. That's why they wish it's either Obi or at least Atiku.

A vote for Obi or Atiku enhances the chance of Asiwaju. There's no gainsaying about this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 4:27am On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Reno so spot-on!

Obi will deliver the win to His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Why more investment need to be made to fan Obi`s base. The more they can vote for Peter Obi, The more Atiku`s political grave gets deeper.

I Asiwaju needs to start composing His inaugural speech. Nothing realistic can stop the train!

And for Peter, 2023 will end his political career, as shame wont make him decamp back to PDP, and we all know Labour party is a political cadaver

Reno was spot on, but he did not say anything new because this is a no-brainer, Obi is diluting and taking away SE votes from Atiku so they are canceling each other out, both can not win.

Obi is basically working for Tinubu.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Reno was spot on, but he did not say anything new because this is a no-brainer, Obi is diluting and taking away SE votes from Atiku so they are canceling each other out, both can not win.

Obi is basically working for Tinubu.

Sincerely! One can never underestimate His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Asiwaju is a political Albert Einstein, and I wont doubt the possibility!

Dude is politically light years ahead!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 4:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Reno Omokri
@renoomokri
So predictable. Insults. No attempts at persuasion. They are incapable of gratitude and indifferent to the feelings of others, but want others to respect their feelings. I said it before, Obidients will destroy Obi! They are more suited for terrorism than politics.

#TableShaker

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Tochi3(m): 4:34am On Nov 11, 2022
I dont believe in one Nigeria- Thief'nubu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by fredoooooo: 4:47am On Nov 11, 2022
grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by adioolayi(m): 4:47am On Nov 11, 2022
The PDP already looking for what they will pin their intending implosions and disastrous outings at the 2023 general elections on....

For me, yes, Peter Obi will damage Atiku's votes in the south, especially, the southeast...

But, the major problem of PDP is their inability to unite their party....

Should they lose the 2023 elections, it's largely because they cannot manage their internal crisis.

This elections would have been a walk over, if they have prevented Peter Obi and Kwankwaso from leaving their party...and now they are even fighting 5 aggrieved PDP Governors....too bad, sadly, APC with obvious disastrous performance, is well on track to win 2023 elections.. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Aufbauh(m): 4:48am On Nov 11, 2022
I believed it's the God of Buhari that they have maligned unjustly from day one that is creating this confusion in the enemies camp.

If not how can a party (PDP) whose chance in 2023 was very bright due to the nation many challenges shoot itself on the foot? Haba!
Apart from the Obi phenomenon, there are other splitting challenges confronting it.

I reiterates that Asiwaju must be the most unpopular candidate not to win the 2023 presidential election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 4:52am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Acidosis(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2022
If Tinubu wins the election, Reno would not quit the attack against Obidients for disgracing his boss.

I like the fact that Obi's victory or loss at the 2023 polls will torment Reno's life for 8 solid years. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Acidosis(m): 4:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why it's too difficult for Zombidents to see this fact that Atiku & Obi will split & shred their votes in favour of Asiwaju.

Suffix me to be say that 80% of Obi supporters in SE, SS and NC were some months ago PDP apologists per 'Atikulators'. That's why they wish it's either Obi or at least Atiku.

A vote for Obi or Atiku enhances the chance of Asiwaju. There's no gainsaying about this.

You should worry about how Atiku and Kwankwaso will deal with Asiwaju in the north. Where is Tinubu's bloc votes coming from? grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Aufbauh(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Acidosis:

You should worry about how Atiku and Kwankwaso will deal with Asiwaju in the north. Where is Tinubu's bloc votes coming from? grin

No matter what the effect of vote splitting in the North won't be as pronounce as in the South. Besides the core North has a history of voting en-bloc. It's also the traditional home of the APC.

Obi/Atiku votes splitting is so bad that out of every 10 of my friends supporting Obi today 8 were formerly PDP followers.
I feel for the PDP followers cum obidense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Acidosis(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

No matter what the effect of vote splitting in the North won't be as pronounce as in the South. Besides the core North has a history of voting en-bloc. It's also the traditional home of the APC.

Obi/Atiku votes splitting is so bad that out of every 10 of my friends supporting Obi today 8 were formerly PDP followers.
I feel for the PDP followers cum obidense.

How's the north a traditional home of the APC? You mean a traditional home of Buhari (CPC)?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Nayture147: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Acidosis:

How's the north a traditional home of the APC? You mean a traditional home of Buhari (CPC)?

Oga quiet.. don’t you know how many Northern Govs are under APC?? So how is the north not the home of the APC as the PDP used to claim for themselves too.?.

Infact, APC VP candidate is Much MORE northern than Atiku will ever be. U think d same north are dumb ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 5:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Nayture147:

Oga quiet.. don’t you know how many Northern Govs are under APC?? So how is the north not the home of the APC as the PDP used to claim for themselves too.?.

Infact, APC VP candidate is Much MORE northern than Atiku will ever be. U think d same north are dumb ?

1. A lot of people do not know

2. A lot of people pretend not to know

3. A lot of people are just either naive or intentionally clueless.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Acidosis(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Nayture147:

Hehe. In essence, Tinubu will win in the north with bloc votes?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 5:28am On Nov 11, 2022
36 states

APC states = 22

36 - 22 =14

out of the remaining 14, APC will still collect major votes while Atiku and Obi share the remaining crumbs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Nayture147: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Hehe. In essence, Tinubu will win in the north with bloc votes?

cheesy

Yes and his vice will be behind most of that succes.. the ones una still no understand no reach the one una understand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by Acidosis(m): 5:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Nayture147:

Yes and his vice will be behind most of that succes.. the ones una still no understand no reach the one una understand.

Okay. Good luck to you and your candidate.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:46am On Nov 11, 2022
LOl

No sane or sensible person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

Obi will elope into the thin air after the election

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2022
adioolayi:
The PDP already looking for what they will pin their intending implosions and disastrous outings at the 2023 general elections on....

For me, yes, Peter Obi will damage Atiku's votes in the south, especially, the southeast...

But, the major problem of PDP is their inability to unite their party....

Should they lose the 2023 elections, it's largely because they cannot manage their internal crisis.

This elections would have been a walk over, if they have prevented Peter Obi and Kwankwaso from leaving their party...and now they are even fighting 5 aggrieved PDP Governors....too bad, sadly, APC with obvious disastrous performance, is well on track to win 2023 elections.. God bless Nigeria
absolutely you're right. I am a supporter of BAT but that wouldn't stop me from saying the truth because of the love for BAT

PDP is currently the most useless opposition party honestly. They actually gave APC the return ticket to asorock. The party is so weak and having different crises here and there. Obi emergence isn't the cause of APC winning the presidency

I'd still blame it on PDP because naturally Obi or not Obi we all know Obi cannot win. PDP had been a weak opposition party even before the emergence of Obi. Those PDP are foolish can't they see how strong and viable APC are when they were in opposition? Seriously PDP is responsible for APC winning the presidency

Reno is actually indirectly giving Nigerians sign and the excuse his party is likely to hold on to after the election

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi Will Help Tinubu. Obidients more suited for terrorism. by plaindealer: 6:08am On Nov 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
absolutely you're right. I am a supporter of BAT but that wouldn't stop me from saying the truth because of the love for BAT

PDP is currently the most useless opposition party honestly. They actually gave APC the return ticket to asorock. The party is so weak and having different crises here and there. Obi emergence isn't the cause of APC winning the presidency

I'd still blame it on PDP because naturally Obi or not Obi we all know Obi cannot win. PDP had been a weak opposition party even before the emergence of Obi. Those PDP are foolish can't they see how strong and viable APC are when they were in opposition? Seriously PDP is responsible for APC winning the presidency

Reno is actually indirectly giving Nigerians sign and the excuse his party is likely to hold on to after the election

Reno is right about Obi, but failed to look in the mirror for obvious reasons, he's setting the stage for blame passing, he's already blaming Obi when if fact they are in the same basket, Obi is weak even in his own SE and the PDP died back in 2015 and it's still dead

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Created 3 Million Jobs Annually – APC Chieftain, Ayodele Adewale / How The New Naira Note Was Redesigned / Answer This Question And Win 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.