Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht (48871 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Burgerlomo: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2022
HBD dear LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUwfNK71LY

Dj CUPPY otedola Celebrates Her Big 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2968703160439065106?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

very ugly ting...she aint even lightskin.....no yansh sef!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by LordEclipse: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Maké we fry stone? We're focused on the OBIdient task ahead for any irrelevant distraction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by FuckTheMod: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
IN THIS MODERN TIME,

JUST IMAGINE THE BODYCOUNT OF 30 YEARS OLD AVERAGE SOCIABLE NIGERIAN GIRL cry cry cry

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by FireUpNow(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Cuppy enjoy. I thought I would see AJ in the mix

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by candygist: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
They did not take their only brother along with them?

Is that your problem in life ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by MadarasBlade(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
I don't know why Dj Cuppy turns me off sexually. I lose the urge to have sex when I see her. Worst case when I see her skin.

She has no sex appeal.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Benediction777: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
IF U CHECK UR LIFE AND HER OWN LIFE U GO SEE D DIFFERENCE...

jeromestarks:
I don't know why Dj Cuppy turns me off sexually. I lose the urge to have sex when I see her. Worst case when I see her skin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by iHateFraudsters: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're now the one being a daft unintelligent pessimist.... I asked a simple question, you left the answer to the question and start talking rubbish...

A simple "Yes, he was carried along" would have made you look intelligent and not silly.

Why should you ask a silly question?

Wetin concern the brother with you?

Focus only on the people you see in the pictures.

Busy body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
candygist:

Is that your problem in life ?
If you don't know how to answer question, keep quiet so people can think you're intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by sylve11: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Happy Birthday @ DJ Cuppy. cool

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by peacettw: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2022
30? Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Why should you ask a silly question?

Wetin concern the brother with you?

Focus only on the people you see in the pictures.

Busy body
Silly to you cause you lack sense to answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Exceed15: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Beautiful family. God bless my own too o baba God.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by iHateFraudsters: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Silly to you cause you lack sense to answer.

Olodo

Busy body

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by DLivingAncestor: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Happy birthday to one of the daughters of Eve

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by meobizy(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Market don expire.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by perdollar(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2022
As a Russian oligarch in Nigeria, I cruise I don't yatch
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Olodo

Busy body
Olodo? You're now mistaking me for your Dad...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Streetdreamx(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Much haters online, happy birthday to her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Imagine if her father wasn’t wealthy. No man for look her way.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by bonnyhope: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2022
Expiry date drawing nearer

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Karmaisme(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You're now the one being a daft unintelligent pessimist.... I asked a simple question, you left the answer to the question and start talking rubbish...

A simple "Yes, he was carried along" would have made you look intelligent and not silly.

The guy can't resist the urge to shalaye.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by TempleHouse: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where is the poor little boy of Otedola

So shameful Otedola excludes the guy away from public view.

Every child should be celebrated irrespective of their status or situation.

Our society has not come to realise the same place for an Autistic people.

The White European gives equal attention to every child unlike African counterpart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by BloomingDale(f): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Finally, Cuppy is expired.

Even with her money, she could not get a man to marry her. Shame on her.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.

Love yourself and then you won't need anyone else to make you feel complete. I think she is finally getting more matured with that statement she made, about only being surrounded by family. Finally, the ultimate goal is to learn to make you happy and fulfilled by you.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Farid24224(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Why na?? cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
ohhh she's a scorpio?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by telealpha123(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
30 never looked so good abi. Be deceiving your selve.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Tegabadguy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
More
kai money good oooo... grin grin grin grin grin na money make this fine
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Fearyourcreator: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kiddogarcia:

People ehn,no be same temi and cuppy brought the whole world attention on Thier brother.
Stop being pessimist, bring love to your heart.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

The boy even dey he wasn't just in the picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family / Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie.. / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.