Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht (48896 Views)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Sister, Tolani's 34th Birthday In Their London Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Karmaisme:

The guy can't resist the urge to shalaye.
I just taya.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Terror48: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
omoredia:
This Peter Obi is really clean oo. At this level of campaign level they haven't still gotten any dirt on him. Wow!
Are you high on cow dung?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Cmanforall: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Where are our Eligible Bachelors when u need them? Make Una no fall my hand o. grin
Anthony Joshua?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
They did not take their only brother along with them?
not a safe environment for him. He can lose balance and fall into the ocean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by FireUpNow(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
I thought I would see AJ in the mix. Be happy Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
ednut1:
Brilliant answer bro... Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by MadeMan01(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
She has hit THE WALL
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by ghettochild(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
They did n he appeared in other pictures especially the dinner pictures

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by OGwales(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why is she standing on her toes? I thought money can elevate everyone.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Solofresh2: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Such a happy soul.
A soul would always be happy when it's desires are granted

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Brushstrokes20: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Happy birthday to the turntable queen...# cuppyday grin!
LLNP, cheers cool...# haters can hang!
Send my cake through tolani o grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by tishbite41(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Plus up
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by irunoko(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jeamillz2020:
You will later sign up for baby mama post
see another embittered soul.person no fit celebrate her birthday again?

She celebrated it with her family you still get problem.no let envy kill you o.envy na disease of the mind tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by nedekid: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Finally, Cuppy is expired.

Even with her money, she could not get a man to marry her. Shame on her.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.
We all had pictures of red Ferraris on our wall as kids, guess what we drive now? Toyota and Hondas.
Ie men expect virgin women but endup with 10th hand, tokumbo, Nigerian used etc.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by irunoko(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Finally, Cuppy is expired.

Even with her money, she could not get a man to marry her. Shame on her.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.
na you expire her?

See as painment wan woindjure you as if it is a crime to add another year to your age

You wey work from January to November you don rent yatch? Pepper body oshi tongue

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Solofresh2: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
jaxxy:
ohhh she's a scorpio?
A
You believe in astrology? shocked
If yes,then i like you already
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by irunoko(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Streetdreamx:
Much haters online, happy birthday to her.
Nigerians are bitter for obvious reasons

Their hatred is because they want what they see but they can't have it so the best way to ease their pain to to release bile all over the place

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by irunoko(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Streetdreamx:
Much haters online, happy birthday to her.
Nigerians are bitter for obvious reasons

Their hatred is because they want what they see but they can't have it so the best way to ease their pain to to release bile all over the place tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Enumerator(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy
jeromestarks:
I don't know why Dj Cuppy turns me off sexually. I lose the urge to have sex when I see her. Worst case when I see her skin.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Solofresh2: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
ednut1:
He is there with them and mind you, this is a yatch and not a canoe
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Dearlord(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
She is the most beautiful omoluabi
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Solofresh2: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Brilliant answer bro... Thanks.
He is there but not just in the picture.His face showed when otedola himself celebrated his own.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by bizzibodi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Happi birthday!make dis chief ote$ with his billions find husband for his daughters na!with as small as #20bn I will arrange it I swear.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by jimi4us: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
DJ Cuppy sex appeal is in zero percent. unfortunately
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by iHateFraudsters: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Olodo? You're now mistaking me for your Dad...

Olodo

Busy body

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Olodo

Busy body
Still mistaking me for your Dad. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by timiade446(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ketamine9000mg:
Hmmm

Whatโ€™s your aim?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by bizzibodi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
ghettochild:

They did n he appeared in other pictures especially the dinner pictures
Gif him a break,he is taking a nap.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by owomano(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Their little bro is inside the yatch. He doesn'tike too much expoture/popularity on social media/msm
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
What about their brother na

Is he not part of the family?
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by PlayMaker14: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
owomano:

Their little bro is inside the yatch. He doesn'tike too much expoture/popularity on social media/msm
Thanks.
Re: DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Her Family On A Yacht by Haymus007(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Maybe you're just a hater! angry
jeromestarks:
I don't know why Dj Cuppy turns me off sexually. I lose the urge to have sex when I see her. Worst case when I see her skin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Goes Haywire In This New Pic / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhariโ€™s Aide On Domestic And Social Events / Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.