Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures (38802 Views)

In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / Oba Of Benin Reprimands Obaseki For Refusing Overtures For Peace With Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Houseofglam7(f): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by chrisxxx(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2022
peepydelano:
Wike will lose value and relevance after 2023. It’s wise to know when to stop a fight
U go grow bear bear if u r waiting for that. Wike has a formidable structure if u dont know.
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Lamasta(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2022
peepydelano:
Wike will lose value and relevance after 2023. It’s wise to know when to stop a fight
Its Atiku that will lose relevance if at all he has not lost it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by ufuosman(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:

Lies.

After paying 500,000 special advisers salaries for the next 6 months, Wike will be a hero forever in the south south, and if Peter Obi wins, Wike may make minister for justice grin
E don reach 500,000 thinking say na 200,000. How much is dere salary?
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by livinbygrace: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Agrreement is agreement,This Atiku will be worse than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2022
What i see are two bleached out men
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by ufuosman(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Abia,Enugu state Govs. their body language na pro Atkiu
I think say na only me dey notice even Ortom no get mind to fight d fight

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Vadese1: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2022
What do you mean by South South. Who is wike in South South politics. Rubbish

successmatters:

Lies.

After paying 500,000 special advisers salaries for the next 6 months, Wike will be a hero forever in the south south, and if Peter Obi wins, Wike may make minister for justice grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by ufuosman(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Breaking News grin

Thiefnubuu Blood pressure has gone up again
dere settlement will broke many people bones
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by ufuosman(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Let's see
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by edungene7: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Karma is real Atiku destroyed PDP thinking he would succeed under APC to become the president he frustrated obasanjo third term bid and supported in destroying GEJ reelection all because he wants to be president no body should blame Wike Atiku does not deserve a presidential ticket from the PDP he is like a wife that poisoned is husband to death because of a contract only to return and lay claims to the husband property. He is carrying a curse even if he wins he would not do well

1 Like

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by tyinfinity: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi Pandora has turned to wild dog by barking at any interview most especially when he thinks about tinubu his leader
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by MNDY(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Breaking News grin

Thiefnubuu Blood pressure has gone up again

grin push and start candidate.
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by unclejb2(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2022
peepydelano:
Atiku is going on permanent retirement in 2023.

Wike is not going to use Rivers State money to finance another Fulani.

Amaechi is a persona non grata and..

Wike is not about to be one.
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by edungene7: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2022
tyinfinity:
Obi Pandora has turned to wild dog by barking at any interview most especially when he thinks about tinubu his leader
Which Tinubu the Escobar of Chicago? someone that would soon be dragged to the US to face is criminal charges like Ekweremadu
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by 00FFT00(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:

k
Next!

Which one be next?.
What part of Peter Obi being your president in 2023 is hard for you to understand?.
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Samogloby: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2022
What Wike and his bodyguards fail to realize is that,as long as you keep fighting Atiku,it will be viewed as fight between South and North. You are invariably selling Atiku candidature in the North. Vote Atiku/Okowa for president!
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Hamo4567: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2022
money. All I needed was to open my own.

The first thing I did while I was at the center of America's economy was start an independent bank in Newark.

The Newark branch of the New Jersey Turnpike had been struggling with its banks for years, with problems from high interest rates and volatile interest rates.

The day of my arrival, I knew what it would be like to be homeless and to have the opportunity to use the streets as well as have a bank branch in Newark and pay taxes. In my opinion, this was the most beautiful thing I'd ever been through.

I opened the Newark branch at about 8 p.m. for the first time. The customers at my local supermarket couldn't do many things better than buying groceries from the local supermarkets and saving on gasoline.

"A good friend on the phone was asking if I could ask them to tell you a joke about how people use the streets!" I said to the customer who was just at the front on "The Good Dinosaur." "It was a great idea to try it out," the clerk said, giving me my first glimpse of what it would change to.

Within a few days I began seeing more people, and I began to see a lot less crime.

I spent my weekend in Newark. I had been driving home after church, and came to a little apartment where a friend had come for a ride. They both seemed to like Newark and
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by sparrowg: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2022
[b][/b]
peepydelano:
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Boyooosa(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
Is that why you should be using old pictures of wike and Atiku to make it seem thay are still talking?

The truth is that Wike has deleted Atiku Abubakar number from his phone, if Atiku calls again now, Wike will be like "Who is this abeg" ? grin

grin grin grin

You are not a good person grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by gassbee: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2022
peepydelano:
d guy think him gra gra fit make Ayu resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by successmatters(m): 11:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Vadese1:
What do you mean by South South. Who is wike in South South politics. Rubbish

Name one politician bigger than wike in south south?
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by adioolayi(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2022
See media window dressing grin cheesy

Wike and his group are crystal clear in their demand....Ayu must go.. simple..

All these sweet talks from Atiku's aide no cut am cheesy[right][/right] cheesy
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by PStacks(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Wike and his Group..

Nawa ooo

Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu and Ugeuanyi has turned to "His Group" or "Others".

Sitting Governor's enveloped by Wike
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu will come 4th in this election.

Peter Obi
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Tinubu

Signed by all Nigerians

The States controlled by each political party:

APC = 22 STATES
PDP = 13 STATES (POSSIBLE DEDUCTION BY 6)
APGA = 1 STATE
LABOUR= KILIMANJARO MOUNTAIN, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER STATES.
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Karmaisme(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2022
dimexy247:
May the best man win.

Today is my birthday, kindly show me some love fellow N'landers. grin grin grin

May God bless your new age.

Please, manage this cake.

Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by gassbee: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Prometheus666:
So PDP is actually dead?

Why is it a media aide to a Presidential Candidate responding to issue that relates to Party acrimony?

Wike should tell his media aide to respond brutally.
do u even know d job of a media aide
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Allisgud: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2022
This is old picture abeg they have not settled,so wat use will the 2500 special advicers be, will atiku pay them ;Dabeg make una allow obi see road
Re: Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures by Steviealohan(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
This one shock me o
successmatters:
Is that why you should be using old pictures of wike and Atiku to make it seem thay are still talking?

The truth is that Wike has deleted Atiku Abubakar number from his phone, if Atiku calls again now, Wike will be like "Who is this abeg" ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku / Photos: Dino Melaye Posing With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.