Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh (328 Views)

I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by ayubamuhammad35: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Px4-KvgdDg

Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh may be successful in her other endeavours especially acting, but she says that she missed her initial calling.

In a recent interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo, the actress says that her original plan in life was to go into the gospel ministry.

Although she has taken up other professions, she says the door is not closed, as she may still answer the call.

“I’m an opportunist with this thing called acting or entertainment. But God has ordained that step already. I was swimming in a swimming pool.

“I was a church girl, going to be a pastor. I was supposed to be a pastor. I still might. It depends on where God is taking me to.”

In 2017, shortly after her divorce from businessman Churchill Olakunle, the actress announced that she was now born again, declaring herself ‘Radical for Jesus’.

Ms Dikeh, who has been absent from the movie industry, then explained what being born again meant.

Highlighting what it means to be born again five years ago, she said it is about living a fun-filled, happy and joyous life knowing that the almighty God is on one’s side.

She wrote, “Being born again isn’t about not having friends or hanging out, it’s about having the right friends that will elevate, motivate, inspire you and most especially pray with you…

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by chimaroka60: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Wow
There's always a second chance tho

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by shemauaminuharu: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2022
The Holy spirit will change you and bring you to Jesus Christ

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by simonnwekeo: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Don't forget to call your fellow vice governor's aspirant in Lagos. grin grin grin grin

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Is this for real shocked

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by WibusJaga: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022

If you can get & keep the flock, you are already a Shepherd or Pastor. cool

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by Divay2(f): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Anyways

There's nothing the LORD cannot do smiley

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by Wawelexy(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Na men wey wan taste from your honeypot go full that ministry..

Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by salisuabdul: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nice one
Re: How I Wanted To Be Pastor – Tonto Dikeh by Fedrick100: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
This Tonto fine die
Damnn Wish i will be her sugar boy

My Man Is Obsessed With Me, Get You A Man Like That” – Cuppy Tells Ladies / Emma Nazareth - Remember (GOSPEL) / Portable Zazu Vibe With DJ Commissioner On Stage (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8