Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Help Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Him (350 Views)

How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? / Help My Friend Is Gay, Can I Help Him? / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Him by IyaTola: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2022
I discovered my girlfriend is cheating on me and I want to leave her but I have money saved with her if I break up with her now I will lose 50% of the money. Please guys I need your advice before I do something stupid to this girl.

ABUJA BIG BOY
Re: Help Him by johnabumere: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why woman go help u save,abi na osusu

1 Like

Re: Help Him by chigbokingsley(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Is there any mutual agreement or legal medium ( court) stating that if you forcefully withdrew your money saved with her, you will loose 50%? If No, it's simple but you have to apply wisdom.

Tell her you had a business deal with someone which you hoped would profit you both but it is yet to yield fruit hopefully, it will before this date.

Nevertheless, you will be needing the money you kept in her possession to invest more on a bigger project. Pet her and be smart.

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Charles Inojie And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / I Need Your Urgent Advice On This Issue / 25 Vital Signs To Know If A Girl Secretly Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.