Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? (2963 Views)

Run From Womanizing / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Please Help; I Want To Stop Womanizing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Ginaz(f): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2022
A friend complained bitterly to me about his wayward lifestyle, he womanize a lot to the deterioration of his life. Efforts to put an end to the bad habit failed and he’s confused currently on the solution to his woes.

Pls how can I help him? Give me suggestions, tips or advice. Men with this problem, how were you able to overcome it? Kindly share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by doggedfighter(f): 12:40am On Oct 11, 2022
Just blind him.

A womaniser can only help himself !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Ginaz:
A friend complained bitterly to me about his wayward lifestyle, he womanize a lot to the deterioration of his life. Efforts to put an end to the bad habit failed and he’s confused currently on the solution to his woes.

Pls how can I help him? Give me suggestions, tips or advice. Men with this problem, how were you able to overcome it? Kindly share.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

You no get better to do with your life and time, na to help a grown arsed man obtain self-discipline wey kids wey get sense don acquire Tay? undecided

For this side, people like your friend are looked down at as being mentally-not-all-there / having-a-screw-loose, so ? undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Gloriagee(f): 1:54am On Oct 11, 2022
He needs to take that decision for himself and identify the real reason he indulges in a wayward style. If its for excitement, he can consider discussing his sex.ual preferences with his spouse. If its for companionship, he should get a partner.

If you plan to select his wayward ass as a long term partner, I'd be wary cos he sounds like he's laying the foundation for cheating with excuses like after all I told you this is my weakness.

Best of luck though with changing a grown full blooded male undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by pansophist(m): 4:18am On Oct 11, 2022
A man who lack purpose distract himself with meaningless pleasure. His philandrous state is an epitome of male weakness, and will lead him to more suffering. There is someone I know like that and I feel sorry for him.

You can literally kill him tonight with any girl, he simply can't control his sexual urge. He thinks making money (which he has) is a purposeful life, and since he has a lot of it, he spent it recklessly on drinks, women and clubbing.

I'm not kidding if I tell you that the money he has spent on this dirty life style in a year will build a house somewhere in Nigeria. And I mean buying land and furnish it to the fullest. Talking to him became a waste of time, and I stopped disturbing myself.

The world is infinitely burdened with things to do, problem to solve and just even engaging in intellectual department like philosophy will open a new of world endless possibilities, and for him not to notice this magic called life that surrounds him is the epitome of a weak mind.

So your friend should channel all his masculine energy somewhere, something he waste on dangerous sex. He should start reading books or listening to podcast from people like Jordan Peterson. The responsibility lies on him to redeem himself, not you. You're a good friend though, I applaud.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Loveladies(m): 4:23am On Oct 11, 2022
He should get focus
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Cutehector(m): 5:06am On Oct 11, 2022
You'll na be pitying him and end up having sëx with him.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by eazzzy1(m): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2022
That’s a code for telling you he wants to sleep with you. No man thinks he needs help from womanizing except a married man who gets caught.

He’s either indirectly telling you he wouldn’t be womanizing if he had a girl like you in his life or he’s indirectly telling you a lot of girls like him and you would too. Looks like a tactic I would have used some ten years ago.

Except you are a therapist, the only way you can be of help is to be DTF.

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Honchoslim16(m): 5:46am On Oct 11, 2022
I seen b!t¢hes get over they feelings for nigga some hours after he died

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Tenrack: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2022
pansophist:
A man who lack purpose distract himself with meaningless pleasure. His philandrous state is an epitome of male weakness, and will lead him to more suffering. There is someone I know like that and I feel sorry for him.

You can literally kill him tonight with any girl, he simply can't control his sexual urge. He thinks making money (which he has) is a purposeful life, and since he has a lot of it, he spent it recklessly on drinks, women and clubbing.

I'm not kidding if I tell you that the money he has spent on this dirty life style in a year will build a house somewhere in Nigeria. And I mean buying land and furnish it to the fullest. Talking to him became a waste of time, and I stopped disturbing myself.

The world is infinitely burdened with things to do, problem to solve and just even engaging in intellectual department like philosophy will open a new of world endless possibilities, and for him not to notice this magic called life that surrounds him is the epitome of a weak mind.

So your friend should channel all his masculine energy somewhere, something he waste on dangerous sex. He should start reading books or listening to podcast from people like Jordan Peterson. The responsibility lies on him to redeem himself, not you. You're a good friend though, I applaud.
my God sir, can you mentor me? You might be older or younger.. idgaf. Please.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Softmirror: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Ginaz:

IT'S A STRATEGY GUYS USE TO GET INTO A LADY'S PANTS. IT WORKS ALL THE TIME. THE LADY STARTS FEELING PITY FOR THE GUY, SHE STARTS LOOKING FOR A REMEDY AND THEN ALONG THE LINE, SHE ENDS UP BECOMING ONE OF HIS MANY WOMEN. grin

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Kobicove(m): 12:58am On Oct 24, 2022
Did he tell you he wants to stop or are you just making that assumption yourself? grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Dshocker(m): 1:04am On Oct 24, 2022
Ginaz:

Na who done chop belle full, dey womanize.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Ginaz:

Lol Mrs helper... U will definitely end up in his bed without ur panties of course grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Womanizer(m): 2:22am On Oct 24, 2022
Ginaz:

You cannot stop him completely but you can reduce it by giving him unrestricted access to your pússy. cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by chineduval32: 1:52am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Ginaz:

He’s trying to fvck you. Be careful

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Autobot05: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2022
It's an addiction ... nobody can stop him unless he decides to stop

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Laturuturu: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Ginaz:

Good morning, why are u not responding to my mentions
I have prepared well detailed graphics of vawulence for you my dear. I know you also have some in stock for me. Please let's roll.
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by toujurs: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2022
All these chronic introverts, with their imaginary friends they speak to in their head.

Go and get busy, and stop creating threads. About your imaginary friend. angry
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Candidlady: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2022
doggedfighter:
Just blind him.

A womaniser can only help himself !

@bolded
can't stop laughing ... but blindness won't put an end to his promiscuity

so iwould suggest she blinds him.. burst his eardrums.. castrate him... paralyses all his nerves he should never feel anything lol.. damage his spinal cord... cut off all his fingers..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by omolasho: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2022
You concern should be how to quit a womanizer.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Ginaz(f): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

so iwould suggest she blinds him.. burst his eardrums.. castrate him... paralyses all his nerves he should never feel anything lol.. damage his spinal cord... cut off all his fingers..

he's improving. thanks for your gory imputs. he's getting married next year and I'm glad he confided in me and I've given him the necessary emotional support to end bad habits. grin
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Ginaz:

angry
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2022
Ginaz:

anyways, are u light skin? angry
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Candidlady: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Ginaz:

he's improving. thanks for your gory imputs. he's getting married next year and I'm glad he confided in me and I've given him the necessary emotional support to end bad habits. grin

did you say emotional support ?

his so called soon to be wife can't support him emotionally ba? he got no family or male friends to support him emotionally ba?

ijust hope you don't add to his... ^idont keep counts of ladies ihave banged cos they don't really count ^

all the best to you sis Mrs emotion supporter

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Ginaz:

too late to help him.
u sayin he want to stop liking women...corrrrect?...he definatlely a gay fagggggot.
when men stop liking women, truss me , they gay faggggot!!!(no oofiense) angry
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Ginaz(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Candidlady:

did you say emotional support ?

his so called soon to be wife can't support him emotionally ba? he got no family or male friends to support him emotionally ba?

ijust hope you don't add to his... ^idont keep counts of ladies ihave banged cos they don't really count ^

all the best to you sis Mrs emotion supporter

ha! if Jesus was to judged so badly as you have done, nobody would have been saved.

i don't have time for your narratives, you can twist it anyway to suit your wrong picture of events.

mrs emotional supporter? girl... i don't have time for your childish drags.
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Candidlady: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Ginaz:

ha! if Jesus was to judged so badly as you have done, nobody would have been saved.

i don't have time for your narratives, you can twist it anyway to suit your wrong picture of events.

mrs emotional supporter? girl... i don't have time for your childish drags.

if iwere to be jesus you wouldn't have that friend of yours to support in the first place.. iwould have ended him since..

iam not dragging anything with you sis... iam just looking out for you.. just be careful

nothing but love for another sister

nagode

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by placeofallure(f): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmmn! He can't be worse than Buoda Ojo, our neighbour from way back. He doesn't have a taste, as in for him, it's an all comers affair. He's into all kinds of babe - tall, short, plump, thin, dark, light anything in skirt.

The annoying thing is he keeps his keys with us and instructs us (my siblings and me) to give them the keys when they come, different girls for different days. Ah! Unilag babes that year! Some will come with luggage and spend days. But in all these, he has one aunty that he officially introduced to my mum as his fiancee, Aunty Alice. She doesn't live in Lagos. Anytime she comes around, those other girls disappear. But there was a day he got unlucky, Aunty Alice came, impromptu I suppose, and the coast was not clear. Gbeghen happened that night! I ran to call my mum. Even the useless Buoda Ojo no com know what to do again.

Nothing can change your friend unless he wants to change by himself.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by Nicepoker(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Offer yourself to him. He will stop.
Re: How Can I Help Him To Stop Womanizing ? by doggedfighter(f): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Candidlady:

@bolded

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm About To Kill Someone with collorado!!! / My Guy Babe Don Leave Am Because E No Dey Last For Bed / Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Parts Ways With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.