Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) (50008 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Godofpossibility(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apostle Suleiman one of my mentor, peter obi my incoming president

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Preacherrr(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shutup there! What do you know about God and devil? Blind and spiritually dead people everywhere!
CoronaVirusRelo:
When a Suleman aligns with you, the devil is on your case!

Same way he aligned with Jonathan, we all know how it went!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Godispeace: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
biafra ipob criminals will never prosper even their fraud peter Obi , who receive prayer from controversial gbola pastor apostle suleiman Gbola will surely fail
slivertongue:
[b]God is the beginning and the end. Only those who are obedient to his words will prospe[/b]r
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:
Tinubu needs a VP who will be going to several churches to canvass too. Cue Lalong to the rescue. Tinubu needs to change his Muslim Muslim ticket and bring in Lalong.
It's already too late

Obi has taken everywhere

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Preacherrr(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
He has been my mentor since 2004. Very vibrant MOG! despite not a member of his church because his church is outside Benin city, but I always find time to be in all his crusades in my city. God will keep protecting you for us in Jesus name! Amen. For those of you showing your anger and bitterness against him should go and start your own ministry, leave him for us that are been blessed by his messages
Godofpossibility:
Apostle Suleiman one of my mentor, peter obi my incoming president
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
someone who wants to take power from d old order mingling with obj,ibb n co

I guess gumi is also part of d new order?

IBB and OBJ are resting in their states not contesting elections like Tinubu and Atiku. OBJ completed his two term and went to rest. Atiku never stopped since 2007 till date.

OBJ and IBB are states men whether you like it or not. People will always meet them for consultation.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by slivertongue: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Godispeace:
biafra ipob criminals will never prosper even their fraud peter Obi , who receive prayer from controversial gbola pastor apostle suleiman Gbola will surely fail

Who send you sef
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Godispeace: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
peter Obi is the original drug dealer supported most by biafra ipob criminals /terrorists . God forbid we have president representing terrorists, fraudsters and other criminals in Nigeria
Acidosis:
Everyone must support this man. That is the surest way to take power from the old order.

Imagine moving from Tinubu to Shettima presidency. How do you explain to your kids that a boko haram kingpin succeeded a drug lord?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by damisolnal: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
God bless you man of God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
All the little urchins above the thing pepper them no be small. Obi is been welcome with open arms in all the big churches he has visited.

It's okay.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Kagd10: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's already too late

Obi has taken everywhere

It's not late. Lalong is a North central man. In fact, if Lalong is announced today, the news would rack for several weeks and months. As a North central man, he would bring the whole North Central too.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Godispeace:
peter Obi is the original drug dealer supported most by biafra ipob criminals /terrorists . God forbid we have president representing terrorists, fraudsters and other criminals in Nigeria

God forbid we move from Buhari's baboon and blood tactics (8 years) to shaky shaky drug lord (8 years) to boko haram kingpin (8 years) - all Muslims.

If your god has any sense, "it" should realize Nigeria's need for fresh air.

If your desire is to spend another 16 years of your life servicing old people's health and banditry, then keep it in your pocket. Some of us value our future.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by sageb: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
@qtguru I wish to be a recipient of your next laptop give away. Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:
This man should be careful, he is identifying himself with a criminal and a failure
That's the only achievement Tinubu has that you guys can point.
As if tax collection is the sole purpose of govt
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by phorget(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roboto11:
That's the end.

Obi cannot win.

You've got just one vote so your final verdict is invalid.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Tareq1105: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Acidosis:

IBB and OBJ are resting in their states not contesting elections like Tinubu and Atiku. OBJ completed his 8 term and went to rest. Atiku never stopped since 2007 till date.

OBJ and IBB are states men whether you like it or not. People will always meet them for consultation.

IBB is the genesis of our Naira fluctuations today. I don't understand why people go to him. He started all the social vices that is holding us down today. I don't have any respect for him. He took IMF loan against public outcry and that was the beginning of our woes, and the fall of our Naira. At 55, I'm old enough to speak about Babangida era. I don't think he deserves any honour.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by SpockFederation: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
The Scorpio personality is a profound chasm of infinite complexity (or at least how they project themselves). They are difficult people to get to know. They are psychological trap doors. They socialize from behind a double-sided mirror, always scanning, reading you while you can only see your own reflection. They prefer to be the people asking the questions. They remove your skin with their perceptive scalpel and take inventory of your pulsing viscera. They probe and push. They know the little things that make you tick. Your pressure points. The subtle ways to procure the answer they’re seeking. They are keenly aware of power, its flows, and their position within its matrix.

Despite their ability to be generally popular, there’s something very lonely about Scorpios. They have a ruthless view of the world. Eat or be eaten. Every human interaction is a meeting of opposing powerful forces. A clashing of wants and needs where somebody wins and somebody loses. Their knowledge of other people’s internal structures gives them an edge over the competition. They know how to play people against each other. They are forthcoming and evasive at the same time, depending on what is situationally beneficial. They are blunt, but not tactlessly so.

They are intentional about the information they reveal. They’re not liars, they do not espouse falsehoods, but they are masters of opening windows on certain truths while concealing others behind heavy curtains.

https://zodiacpsycho.com/fun-facts-about-scorpio-zodiac-sign-characteristics-is-scorpio-a-water-sign/

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by 36STATES: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:
This man should be careful, he is identifying himself with a criminal and a failure

EscoBAT is a drug pusher. Nothing good can come from criminal.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by gregng(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roboto11:
That's the end.

Obi cannot win.

Foolishness
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by GGGPassword: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roboto11:
That's the end.

Obi cannot win.

Mumu man
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Very good
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by noCAP(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roboto11:
That's the end.

Obi cannot win.
you'll never win
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Akpacha(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bulletproof vehicles are more valuable than his prayers.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Emekaterry: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
I don't pray every prayer that i see,I don't believe in some pastors, Peter obi be careful.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Godispeace: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
you value ur future and u want to vote a biafra ipob terrorist candidate ? u smoke drug ni. the old people or person u claimed are achievers and great leaders who have build a lot of young people to limelight and leadership level. his track record of achievement as an ex Governor of Lagos Yoruba land , ex accountant of Mobil international, and as a leader. stop fooling yourself if truly u have future to care for
Acidosis:

God forbid we move from Buhari's baboon and blood tactics (8 years) to shaky shaky drug lord (8 years) to boko haram kingpin (8 years) - all Muslims.

If your god has any sense, "it" should realize Nigeria's need for fresh air.

If your desire is to spend another 16 years of your life servicing old people's health and banditry, then keep it in your pocket. Some of us value our future.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by sweetkev(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Acidosis:
Everyone must support this man. That is the surest way to take power from the old order.

Imagine moving from Tinubu to Shettima presidency. How do you explain to your kids that a boko haram kingpin succeeded a drug lord?
My brother, na double punishment ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by ogaemma: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Roboto11:
That's the end.

Obi cannot win.

It is that man that cannot hold a flag but want to hold a nation that cannot win.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Diligence: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo Royals! Their Words, Their Bonds! We salute una!

Edo is 100% ObidientlyYuseful...

Guv Obaseki said una ginger go soon wane, but wat we are seeing is resurgence...

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I guess we just love to put out stats without making rightful comparisons. When Tinubu took over, there were corporations doing very well that the Lagos Internal Revenue could make so much from. Obi came in not as the first governor when we switched to Democracy which means the potentials to increase revenue wouldn't be as much as Tinubu.

We shouldn't throw out reasoning because we want to put our candidates in the best light.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by Ezewuzie01: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
The same hands he laid on the yansh of Otobo he carried to lay on Peter Obi's head. Which hole will desperation not lead Peter Obi the idiot to?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
He couldn't pray to see that he'll be attacked by gunmen but here he's, praying for one international fraudster
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video) by yeniyeni(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi the Economist and other presidential aspirants will be present at the forthcoming presidential economic debate at Nixon Hilton Abuja.
You can join through NES28 APP which you can download from Google playstore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.