Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? (1342 Views)

Blasphemy- Is Mohammed A Deity, Or God? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by SharonLoveth(f): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
- Where is Mohammed buried . . .

- Is he still in the grave or is he with Allah . . .

- What happens to his body after death . . .

- Is there anything like a spirit in Islam . . .

- Is there anything like a soul in Islam . . .

- Is Muslim paradise a phyiscal place or is it a spiritual place . . .

- When muslims men have intimacy with the 72 virgins ,is it the physical body of the muslim having the sex or is it something else having the sex . . .

- What happens to muslim women when the men are having sex with the 72 virgins . . .

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by TINUBUISMAD: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Moslem faithfuls go fvck toto tire for aljanah dan bura uba

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Moslem faithfuls go fvck toto tire for aljanah dan bura uba

Your profile name really amuses me for your information all politicians and their supporters are MAD! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by BewareOf419: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your profile name really amuses me for your information all politicians and their supporters are MAD! smiley

Including your people at home

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
BewareOf419:

Including your people at home

All politicians wants to kill their opponents (neighbours) so in what way do you think those not involved in politics are mad? smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by BewareOf419: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All politicians wants to kill their opponents (neighbours) so in what way do you think those not involved in politics are mad? smiley

We are saying the same thing, your people at home are opponents to one person (politician) or the other in which they are also MAD

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
BewareOf419:

We are saying the same thing, your people at home are opponents to one person (politician) or the other in which they are also MAD

NO! We are not opposing anyone because we are neutral. When going for a revenge on your enemies do you also attack those who never hurt nor had any issue with you?
It's politicians that are always planning to kill their opposers you can't justify attacking those who are NEUTRAL! smiley
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by BewareOf419: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! We are not opposing anyone because we are neutral. When going for a revenge on your enemies do you also attack those who never hurt nor had any issue with you?
It's politicians that are always planning to kill their opposers you can't justify attacking those who are NEUTRAL! smiley

But you are opposing politicians as if you are not been controlled under the constitution of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2022
BewareOf419:

But you are opposing politicians as if you are not been controlled under the constitution of Nigeria

Opposition differs from saying the truth!

Politicians do kill people here and there using religion as cover and when it comes to policies they pretend as if they're for God but then you will find out that they welcome support from all kinds of people like Adulterers, formicators, drunkards, spiritists, ritualists, thieves, murderers, racists and so on. So by the time someone like our friend who thinks one of them supposed to be kept in a psychiatrist home gets into their midst he will find out that they're all the same and that it's the people killing themselves in support of politicians that are foolish. When any of their children is getting married that's when you will know that you're the outsider because their children will sit together as one whereas you who is fighting for them will not be allowed in that gathering. smiley
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by SharonLoveth(f): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are always off point, why involving politicians here as if the topic is about politics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
SharonLoveth:

You are always off point, why involving politicians here as if the topic is about politics?
Not interested in the topic, it's the guy's profile name that interests me.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by SharonLoveth(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Not interested in the topic, it's the guy's profile name that interests me.

You should create your own topic, mention the guy's name and have your politics discussion there rather than derailing this thread!

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
SharonLoveth:

You should create your own topic, mention the guy's name and have your politics discussion there rather than derailing this thread!
OK
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by sonmvayina(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
I sincerely doubt if Muhammad actually existed. Islam was created by Christians who where oppose to the trinity doctrine of the Catholics...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by BewareOf419: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Opposition differs from saying the truth!

Politicians do kill people here and there using religion as cover and when it comes to policies they pretend as if they're for God but then you will find out that they welcome support from all kinds of people like Adulterers, formicators, drunkards, spiritists, ritualists, thieves, murderers, racists and so on. So by the time someone like our friend who thinks one of them supposed to be kept in a psychiatrist home gets into their midst he will find out that they're all the same and that it's the people killing themselves in support of politicians that are foolish. When any of their children is getting married that's when you will know that you're the outsider because their children will sit together as one whereas you who is fighting for them will not be allowed in that gathering. smiley

The same way your leaders in your religion are killing you members gradually rite?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2022
BewareOf419:

The same way your leaders in your religion are killing you members gradually rite?
NO! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by BewareOf419: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO! smiley

NO! also to Politicians killing people here and there using religion as cover

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by advocatejare(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
SharonLoveth:
- Where is Mohammed buried . . .

- When muslims men have intimacy with the 72 virgins ,is it the physical body of the muslim having the sex or is it something else having the sex . . .

- What happens to muslim women when the men are having sex with the 72 virgins . . .
Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, Haekymbahd, Empiree will avoid this thread like a plague because they don’t have answers as usual!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
BewareOf419:

NO! also to Politicians killing people here and there using religion as cover

Look at the below picture.
Two men are individuals living in different nations but they must not quarrel otherwise it will cost the lives of all these men in uniform as if the two men are gods sending them to early grave.
That is what politics means! wink

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
advocatejare:

Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, Haekymbahd, Empiree will avoid this thread like a plague because they don’t have answers as usual!

You Sha want attention abi?

You want to know where the Prophet Grave is? Go visit Medina but the catch is that you are an impure swine so you can't visit.

Every day Thousands visits and offer salutations the exact same as was prophesied in your Bible. But you can't see it because you are not only Blind, you are deaf and dumb too.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by advocatejare(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You Sha want attention abi?

You want to know where the Prophet Grave is? Go visit Medina but the catch is that you are an impure swine so you can't visit.
Don’t cherry-pick the question to answer.

Answer all the questions asked first:

Where is Mohammed buried . . .

Every day Thousands visits and offer salutations the exact same as was prophesied in your Bible.
I hope they are also seeing his body that has not decayed cos muhammad said the body of prophets don’t decay. I hope you will show us the body of Muhammad that didn’t decay

Sunan Abi Dawud 1047
Narrated Aws ibn Aws:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Among the most excellent of your days is Friday; on it Adam was created, on it he died, on it the last trumpet will be blown, and on it the shout will be made, so invoke more blessings on me that day, for your blessings will be submitted to me. The people asked: Messenger of Allah, how can it be that our blessings will be submitted to you while your body is decayed? He replied: Allah, the Exalted, has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of Prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by BewareOf419: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Look at the below picture.
Two men are individuals living in different nations but they must not quarrel otherwise it will cost the lives of all these men in uniform as if the two men are gods sending them to early grave.
That is what politics means! wink

Sir can you ask yourself or any of your neighbours to tell you if you get sense with this write up
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by Lukuluku69(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Don’t cherry-pick the question to answer.

Answer all the questions asked first:

I hope they are also seeing his body that has not decayed cos muhammad said the body of prophets don’t decay. I hope you will show us the body of Muhammad that didn’t decay

Sunan Abi Dawud 1047
Narrated Aws ibn Aws:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Among the most excellent of your days is Friday; on it Adam was created, on it he died, on it the last trumpet will be blown, and on it the shout will be made, so invoke more blessings on me that day, for your blessings will be submitted to me. The people asked: Messenger of Allah, how can it be that our blessings will be submitted to you while your body is decayed? He replied: Allah, the Exalted, has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of Prophets.

There is nothing in the poser that your sister Aholibah asked. Nothing.

I know you are hitching to just be ridiculous all over a Public Forum.

I remember my first encounter with you and I also remember that there is a poser of mine you still haven't figure out.

Jesus went to hellfire when he left after his alleged Crucifixion. I pointed it out to you only for you to ask me to tell you where you can read it from the Bible you have been reading all your adult life.

But you don't know because you only read the portion that you have been programmed with.

When you find it, mention me again

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by advocatejare(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Lukuluku69:

There is nothing in the poser that your sister Aholibah asked. Nothing.

I know you are hitching to just be ridiculous all over a Public Forum.

I remember my first encounter with you and I also remember that there is a poser of mine you still haven't figure out.

Jesus went to hellfire when he left after his alleged Crucifixion. I pointed it out to you only for you to ask me to tell you where you can read it from the Bible you have been reading all your adult life.

But you don't know because you only read the portion that you have been programmed with.

When you find it, mention me again
You couldn’t give references from your Quran to the meaning of Islam and Muslim, also you cannot answer the questions below :

What kind of a Muslim are you sef? You know nothing about the religion you profess!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by Lukuluku69(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2022
advocatejare:

You couldn’t give references from your Quran to the meaning of Islam and Muslim, also you cannot answer the questions below :

What kind of a Muslim are you sef? You know nothing about the religion you profess!

There are dozens of references to Islam and Muslims in the Glorious Quran. Dozens.

If you can't find it bkane it on your closed mind.

And since you are itching for a Convo with Muslims, I am ready to indulge you but first, find that portion where your Lord and saviour went to hellfire. When you do, mention me again and I will answer your questions above.
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
BewareOf419:

Sir can you ask yourself or any of your neighbours to tell you if you get sense with this write up

Surely i don't have sense like my teacher who taught me never to raise weapons against my fellowman for any reason whatsoever! Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52

So like teacher like student! Matthew 10:25

But one thing is certain: if everyone is like my teacher and i there will not be any reason for people to spend billions of dollars storing destructive devices when most of their neighbours need money to buy food for survival! wink

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by advocatejare(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lukuluku69:

There are dozens of references to Islam and Muslims in the Glorious Quran. Dozens.
Just show us instead of your empty blabbing

Don’t evade the question, answer. Make your religion proud

1 Like

Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
advocatejare:

Just show us instead of your empty blabbing

Don’t evade the question, answer. Make your religion proud

I will not only answer your question. I will also show you from your own Bible.

But first, find that place where your lord and savior went to hellfire. When you do, mention me again and I will answer your questions.
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
AntiChristian where are thou??
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by sonmvayina(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
The problem I have with Islam is the same problem I have with Christianity.. and that is the figures at the centre of the religion.

They where both written into existence..they never existed..
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
sonmvayina:
The problem I have with Islam is the same problem I have with Christianity.. and that is the figures at the centre of the religion.

They where both written into existence..they never existed..

Says you! wink
Re: Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? by sonmvayina(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Says you! wink

That is what history is saying....

If you really care to check.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Us Pray For Nigeria. / Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies / God, Evil And The Epicurean Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.