Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) (83852 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Emir Sanusi’s Dethronement / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by ngadaAwo: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

see pains..
shey na man born u? grin grin
e pain am ooo
Adenrele shatap
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by ngadaAwo: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
you are pained. oh i can feel it grin grin grin
have you eaten long neck
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by teblu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Obi can't dust the Emir's shoe in terms of wealth.
You think Northern Emir's are like your wretched thieves in the potopoto Republic masquerading as kings.
Don't deceive yourself, the Emir might be rich but he is no where compared to Obi's riches. Just cos he doesn't flaunt it or bribe Emir's with it doesn't mean he is not rich.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by teblu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ahmad880881:
His marjesty is a good man he will never collect shi shi from anybody talkless of poor obilooter-looser
Yes keep telling yourself that
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

The Emir is not pleased about how Urchins have turned Nigeria into a vast killing fields.

Obi is like my brother, is actually the reason I am prepared to take back the country for a better Nigeria tongue.

Is that why Obi was sleeping?

I've said it severally, Pitoobi is a calamity and we won't allow him to befall Nigeria.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by teblu(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ahmad880881:
I am not yoruba ooo but yoruba are good people
The Yoruba's are part of the problem in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by femtex007(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

You think Northern Emir's are like your wretched thieves in the potopoto Republic masquerading as kings.
My brother, you don destroy them
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by newoffer: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
The MI I know is MI Abaga. What growth has the Emir brought to the people other than ceremonial gathering.
FirstSon01:

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Kruzxx: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
All these people supporting apc I just wonder whether una be Nigerians abi na witches.. see how apc in just 7 years.. imagine another 8 years..hmmm God forbid bat thing.. a person with drug case .. Osibanjo was there but they over looked him.. Ameachi was there they overlooked him for an old shaky man.. hmm Africans we are out own worst enemies because of greed and tribe..if you have a company with d track record and physical state of the candidates who will you employ.
See as people d japa as never before because of bad economy. Dollar was met at 80 naira in 1999 it added just appox. 100naira after 16 years but after just 7 years dollar added 600 naira. Vote wisely o , vote Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by kellyzaf(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:
The Emir looked very unpleased to be sitting beside a pathological liar.

Religion playing out there, know this and know the truth. Obi is not a muslim.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Roboto11: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obhidiots do not understand loyalty is forged over years or relationship.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by joe1309: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by SaintSmart50(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/peter-obi-was-sleeping-tinubu-was-endorsed-see-funny-comparison-of-tinubu-and-obis-visit-to-emir-of-lafia-photo/

Moslem and Moslem. Can't you see the beeds in his hand.
While Obi is obviously is a Christian.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Osariemen12: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t worry, na February all this your madness go end.

I recall your real name is something Ogbemudia which suggests you are from Edo. Hope you saw Peter Obi in Edo state today?

So, it’s evident that while you are here writing trash, even your mother and your ancestors in your village will be voting Obi.

The only thing you will do is write trash in support of Tinubu but you can’t influence even half vote for him even in your constituency.

Onye ala!

That guy's not Edo.

If he is, he doesn't live in Edo.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Doyou2019: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
So the Agbadorians are now at this low level of attack, chai

Truly they have nothing to campaign with - President Peter Obi(GCFR) is now their campaign

People wey no reach 20 for NL.
All in play here na just bots and their fake farm likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Sheedeensen(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na comparison op do him no kill. Another one is Tinubu was sitting by right-hand side of the King while Obi was sitting by the left-hand side.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Father4all: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Those so called Emirs and always after what the contestants brought. I'm sure Obi didn't give him shishi
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by eallstar: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t worry, na February all this your madness go end.

I recall your real name is something Ogbemudia which suggests you are from Edo. Hope you saw Peter Obi in Edo state today?

So, it’s evident that while you are here writing trash, even your mother and your ancestors in your village will be voting Obi.

The only thing you will do is write trash in support of Tinubu but you can’t influence even half vote for him even in your constituency.

Onye ala!
Must you end up with insult? After you have made a lot of senses?
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by MisterMan123456: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
The otondo is smiling because he has received alert, nonsense!
That local chief is NOT the electorate and can NEVER direct the people who to vote for. Tinubu's money just wasted in Nassararwa.
Middle belt is on Lockdown for P.O for president.
No Cap
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by austinelex: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

you talk like a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Felabrity:
Also compare this

Bst

Lol....The one on the right is bent , like a Curve on a graph, my engineering students would understand what I mean.

But na you talk am grin
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

with all the wealth the northern emir's have, yet they couldn't do something about the innocent out of School children and the almajiris
in northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
lansile:

Even if Obi was going to give him a billion naira, it would be when he is about to leave. Tinubu had long established relationship with these people all the while Obi was busy doing his trial and fail VP experiments with Atiku. That man can't just become padi with Obi overnight, and no amount of Online bully can change the message in the two sitting arrangements. It's like the Emir just wanted Obi to fxck out asap.

In your mind, you think everyone is not tired of this useless party called APC including the Emir?

You think everyone is like you urchins that lack both sense and Conscience, that can be bought off with peanuts?

You believe that the Emir would support Tinubu against his own brother Atiku?
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Afamed: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is forbidden here in Nasarawa state , to associate with an habitual serial pathological liar

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kruzxx:
All these people supporting apc I just wonder whether una be Nigerians abi na witches.. see how apc in just 7 years.. imagine another 8 years..hmmm God forbid bat thing.. a person with drug case .. Osibanjo was there but they over looked him.. Ameachi was there they overlooked him for an old shaky man.. hmm Africans we are out own worst enemies because of greed and tribe..if you have a company with d track record and physical state of the candidates who will you employ.
See as people d japa as never before because of bad economy. Dollar was met at 80 naira in 1999 it added just appox. 100naira after 16 years but after just 7 years dollar added 600 naira. Vote wisely o , vote Peter Obi

Most of them are fools ,driven by ethnicity and tribalism.

God would punish any of them a 100folds, that comes online to complain or accuse Western power for been responsible for Nigerian undevelopement, when they themselves are the very witches and wizards.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Mavor: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

You mean wealth stolen from the South and Niger Delta unlike the Ibos who work for their money from zero to hero. Even the Lafia you are talking is in Nasarawa which is predominantly Christian and will go Obi. So please rest abeg. God go humble una wella next year.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Atlantis585: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu: For those of you wondering, this is how I made my money in Chicago and still keep making it -

Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Tflex01: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
yyba:
which one are you ? Just asking for a friend grin

I don't know why I find this picture extremely hilarious.

cheesy
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

U lack sense!
How much is d networth of d king of a rural state lyk Nasarawa. Compared to Mr Obi Wu can afford to own a private jet. Even Datti has a private jet.

Some of u are just slow in reasoning,nd see ur senses as if it's jst dere for decoration.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol what happened at Edo? Obingo like hyping themselves.

All the people at the venue and outside no even reach people wey dey do normal common rally on normal days. So what is special about it?

Even street burial ceremony self get crows pass all those location you talk for Edo. Obingo organizing presidential rally in Hall and open field while his Obidiotss think they have arrived lol.

Pls try nd conceal ur pain.
D crowd today was much. Infact in 3 different locations. If u dnt av good fone to watch it on social media, borrow ur fellow urchins fone.

If afta u still come here to peddle mischief, den ur irredeemable. Uv successfully sold nt jst ur birthright for 30k but also ur sense.
Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by jerk: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Emir na Muslim so no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.