Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC (3467 Views)

Tell Me That Is Happening To This Phone In My Hand [pic] / Help My Samsung Phone Fell Inside A Pool / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by credon: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Imagine this costly mistake that almost made me jump. TVC quickly corrected it. $720 to naira after showing $270 to naira

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by AdeniyiA(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
shocked ha
Truly costly mistake ni o

6 Likes

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
They say dollar has crashed.Like,was it not #270 before Buhari took over from Jonathan?Did one dollar crashed to #270 or less? Anything short of this is not yet crashed.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Waterlilly: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
dollar, crude oil, bandits and bad government are playing table tennis with the lives of nigerians

7 Likes

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Zonefree(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
They say dollar has crashed.Like,was it not #270 before Buhari took over from Jonathan?Did one dollar crashed to #270 or less? Anything short of this is not yet crashed.
Dollar was 216 before Buhari took over not 270.

24 Likes

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Jesse6(m): 12:51am On Nov 12, 2022
This happens to be my best program on TVC because of Jide

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by MMempire(m): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Who dey watch TVC? God forbid BATthing!

9 Likes

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by FahBuLous: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2022
God is already showing us the future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by shortIGBOman: 5:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Bodmum:
this can only possible if we divide this country. Abo.kis na anim***

The North contribute so much to our Economy. They are contributing to the GDP via Agriculture and other stuffs. Remember, Agriculture alone contribute over 40% to the GDP.

However, the EAST is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. That Region contribute ZERO to the Economy. They are Paras*te. grin grin grin

God bless almighty NORTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by InvestorVee(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
the seun should look at what you posted too, all of you are mad, who take NL serious again. Tiktok is there to benefits from my data. Ogun kill you
u dey mind the fools?
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Nairalander248: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2022
It's not a mistake, it's that will happen in 2023 when Peter Obi will be ruling the nation..
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by general111(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Virginprincesss(f): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Nairalander248:
It's not a mistake, it's that will happen in 2023 when Peter Obi will be ruling the nation..

Tinubu will win
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by handie(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
How much was it when Jonathan took over from OBJ?
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by ddjay: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2022
from the info above, 270 will make traders to loose badly, buying good at almost 900 dollars and now selling at 720 dollars is big lose, which will be worse if the dollar crashed to 270
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by ddjay: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
but the truth is that, Jonathan did a good job by not allowing the naira to go above 300. Also again the people selling dollars in the black market are in government now which explains why naira has to go the all time high
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by DarkJeddi(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North contribute so much to our Economy. They are contributing to the GDP via Agriculture and other stuffs. Remember, Agriculture alone contribute over 40% to the GDP.

However, the EAST is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. That Region contribute ZERO to the Economy. They are Paras*te. grin grin grin

God bless almighty NORTH.
And yet you would rather commit suicide than let the backward region go?
Confused entity..
Meanwhile,say hi to your born throwaway,baby factory Al Majiri brethren.. tongue

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Whois(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yea cus of his analysis
Jesse6:
This happens to be my best program on TVC because of Jide
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by Jesse6(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Exactly bro
Whois:
Yea cus of his analysis
Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by credon: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jesse6:
Exactly bro
Am also a strong fan

1 Like

Re: My Phone Almost Fell From My Hand Because Of TVC by MrBONE2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
credon:
Imagine this costly mistake that almost made me jump. TVC quickly corrected it. $720 to naira after showing $270 to naira

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Unrootable Androids With Farmaroot Application / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android / Obsolete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.