Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Get Paid To Review And Summarise Books Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Review And Summarise Books Online (219 Views)

CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Review And Summarise Books Online by leetech: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good evening
If you can carefully review books for people then you might be able to get value for it.
Take note although that if you are not good at your craft the clients might not pay u altogether.
This is no get rich quick scheme , you must work it out.
You will be doing this task for those abroad so you must have a PayPal account to receive payment or any other means I would be glad to teach you.
I coach anyone interested in this at 1k cost
get me on 09121206895

(1) (Reply)

LGC: The New Way To Make 100k-200k Working From Home / Let Me Be Your Social Media Manager / 5 Passive Income Businesses That Can Make You 50-500k Monthly Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.