Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector (5745 Views)

CBN, Banks, And NPA To Resolve Export Bottlenecks In 90 Days / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It / Jimi Agbaje: I Will Dismantle Lekki Toll Gate If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by buckeyemedia: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Bluntemperor:

But Tinubu has not told us how to rebuild this low- level Economy nor has he said anything on the Sector by Sectors Economy! For instance- the Textiles of the 80s and 90's are damn dead,so how do you revived that?
Let's hear him or if he said so, remind some of us who are watching the Presidential Candidates and their Manifestos!
Talk is cheap, he will recruit the necessary technocrats that will deal with the issues in a detailed process, like replicated from Lagos State template.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Lawalemi(m): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2022
Liar
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by Franking: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2022
grin Father of bottleneck promising to dismantle them. What about agberos?

Has Tinumbu talked to Sanwo Olu about touts? Of course not. Oluomo is there.
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by openmine(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
babaolofin:

Atiku has answered the question for you in his congratulatory message to Tinubu after the Primary election. It was a short message but the content is well understood by those who are politically matured.

Tinubu's strategic meeting with stakeholders only reminded us that Abiola would have tackled a lot of economic development problems facing Nigeria and black Africa in general with his insight and foresight drawing inspiration from his Reparations project.

If Obasanjo had done 3rd term, things would not have gone bad this way. The anticipated oil price increment predicted when Bush visited Nigeria would have increased external reserves above or about $100 billion. The Refineries sold to Dangote Consortium would have stabilized and be in optimum production, the IPP suspended for two and half years would have been completed while the Hydro Power (Zungeru, Mambilla) and other power projects fast tracked. The issues of importation of fuels and subsidy payment killing the economy would have been eliminated or reduced to the barest minimum.

Having wasted those opportunities, we need an issue based government not a noise making, blackmailing and insulting social media government.
U still haven't answered the question!
Tinubu is planning to dismantle bottlenecks in the mining sector when he becomes president and yet we have a president buhari that he assisted in presenting to nigerias in 2015 claiming he was the best thing since slice bread!
How was it possible that tinubu could not tell buhari who is in the same party with him about the importance of tackling the bottlenecks in the mining industry right from 2015?
Tinubu had once claimed prior to the 2015 election in a rally that students will have access to interest free loans,however when buhari didn't do anything about that,tinubu should have called out buhari for failing on that promise...instead tinubu kept quiet about it and has now inputted the same promise on his manifesto!
Once again tinubu acts like someone who is from another party and yet he claims buhari has done exceptionally well in all ramifications!
Re: Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector by openmine(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Doyou2019:

Leave am. For over two decades now, Lagos drivers don dey cry about agbero bottlenecks for his domain here. Wetin e do about am?

The same government through tinubu spoke about restructuring and state policing in their manifesto,as soon as buhari became president,he claimed he cannot do such because that was the job of the national assembly....the same Assembly that has more members in their party than the opposition!
Instead of tinubu to call out buhari for reneging on his promise to Nigerians,he is now mute!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria / JUST IN!!! Alaba Is Closed, All Shop Locked Up . What's Happening ? / DSS Was Wrong, They Should Have Written The Judges Before Arrest:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.