Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' (46089 Views)

MC Galaxy Subtly Shades Soundcity Over Awards / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Nosa111(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Shey I she dey read this thing grin grin
HITsquad:
Lol she probably thought they would end up like Jigga and Queen B.

It's nothing personal sis... Odogwu got way bigger than your ass... Your big fat ass couldn't 'fit in his life' anymore.

Just move on with your life too and stop hating, Mek men in circle for no reason your matter.

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by HITsquad: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Rainstormer:
Burna boy nor know u... Use ur brain
would you swear with your life he doesn't?
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by HITsquad: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nosa111:
Shey I she dey read this thing grin grin
you never can tell bro... People like that are everywhere.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Rainstormer: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
HITsquad:
would you swear with your life he doesn't?
oga e nor know u nd I hate unfortunate people... Even burna boy dey irritate me, one local musician that tried to snatch someone's wife in Lagos and had to shoot the husband's leg... u and burna dey unfortunate although e nor know u, dat am sure of
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by culf: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Badadvisor:

Always so petty and dumb. Burna even sang a song about her how he misses her and joked about everything all. She's just so bitter. All women are the same all over the world.Very Entitled shallow reasoning species

I dey tell you, very true.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by culf: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

true statement. BB moved on after thrashing that kpekus real good .. grin
as the saying goes find dem, feel dem, f*ck dem, forget dem cheesy

you're bad guy.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by HITsquad: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Rainstormer:
oga e nor know u nd I hate unfortunate people... Even burna boy dey irritate me, one local musician that tried to snatch someone's wife in Lagos and had to shoot the husband's leg... u and burna dey unfortunate although e nor know u, dat am sure of
Lol you just made my day bro...

Well you are right, he doesn't know me.. But there are people he knows... And they are here on Nairaland.

So don't just go about underestimating random people... Just because you met them on public forum.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
There is a glitch in her optimisation.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by tnerro1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Olosho go and look for another customer, must you die on this one
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by gbishman: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2022
E good like that.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Rinoxy: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Zetty177x:
If not for politics, I will never visit naira land. Your news is always stale..a news that trended yesterday everywhere, is now coming here ..I don't want to be part of stale news
You should already know by now that you can never get 'news' as in fresh happenings from nairaland, rather gists that have already been posted by LIB n co days before. Me na the comments dey bring me here, because I know the gists already.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by olab059(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
compton11:
This shorty just mad that burna dumbed her ass!

I thought she was the one that dumped him?
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by compton11(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
olab059:

I thought she was the one that dumped him?
words going on the street is burna dumped her while the girl claimed he dumbed burna.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by olab059(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
compton11:
words going on the street is burna dumped her while the girl claimed he dumbed burna.

Okay. I just assumed she dumped him because of that Last Last song...it seemed like a heartbreak song.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by compton11(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
olab059:

Okay. I just assumed she dumped him because of that Last Last song...it seemed like a heartbreak song.
chick said he dumped him cos he can't perform on bed

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by olab059(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
compton11:

Whoa.
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by Badadvisor: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
compton11:
Pure cap and you know that
That's the easiest way hoess use to try to hurt men who dumped them
Re: Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' by compton11(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Badadvisor:

Pure cap and you know that
That's the easiest way hoess use to try to hurt men who dumped them
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.