Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (32360 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by SATANICALLY666: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Related thread: Sarki Smiles To The Bank As Peter Obi's Supporters Donate Money For PR

As reported by Sarki and liked by Columbus @Chude_, an aggressive Obi's supporter.

Peter Obi Stans are aggressive & sometimes insulting, but the fact they’re willing to use their hard earned money to sell PO is telling on how far they’re willing to go for the man. I’ve gotten DM’s from handles who are willin to sponsor his campaign in the north with their money

Northerners react...

Reacting, a Northerner, Yusuf, wrote, "Baba tell them to reach to me let us grab that money and vote for our choices. Let us do them shege mana."

Another tweep, Khalifa said, "Oga muci kudinsu kawai�" meaning, "Oga, make we just chop their money".

Northern influencers have been having a field day, thanks to motivational speakers and Prophets who have somehow managed to convince Mr Obi that he could win the presidency.

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1540057354305212416?s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Islandlady(f): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
I thought them say them no dey give Shi Shi undecided and that Obi pandora is well known all over Nigeria especially North undecided

Same Northern they called "Cows" and "Abokis" they are now reaching out to them and paying the money!

Chai they will chop their money vote their candidates and do them shege, their eye go clear! Delusional clowns

413 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by APCNGN: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
Lol, chop and clean mouth grin

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Abdul05: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
Mockly... grin grin

Omo! Supporting obi , is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree....

Truly... grin grin

"No northern man would want an ibo man to rule, for fear of what he might do '..... grin

390 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by PresidObi: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2022
The one that touched me the most, is that it's the masses who are willing to pay for Peter Obi campaigns. This shows true love, this shows the level of belief people have on the leadership capacity of Peter Obi of the Labour party.

Nigeria will be better with people like Peter Obi.

422 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Abfinest007(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Chasing shadows.show d dm let's see

Let imagine what he's saying is d truth .it goes a long way to show d love unconditional love they have for obi.which other aspirate can boast of such unconditional love without giving a kobo

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by VoteTinubu2023: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2022
The time has come for Northerners to become the beautiful bride of this country even from those who have called them "Parasites" "Illiterates" "Terrorists".

The North must be careful before they drum support for people who don't genuinely care about them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has shown severally to be an ally of the North and has demonstrated his willingness to carry them along. This is evident in the composition of his close confidantes which include Shettima, Ganduje Ribadu etc

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by helinues: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Tueh

I can't just imagine myself being in the same camp with toxic Obi's supporters. I also received some PM's as well

Those who attacked, accused and insulted others for no tangible reason except those people have different opinions from them, yet they feel no remorse about their past utterances, still continuing in that same habit and they are expecting sane people to be in their camp?

They should go and share the money to the needy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by YorubaIsGreat(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Chop and clean mouth
Those Obidient pigs wey believe say Obidient go become president of this great country are the most foolish people i have ever seen

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Jennyjay283: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
With God ,things will work out the way we all want it.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Frigga13: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2022
OBi is confused ...

Going to Christian programs with his “ motivational speeches never tire am ... while his bingos shat at anyone and possibly cut head if you no gree with them..

Who go gree sell their people to him with such toxic supporters and unserious motivational Christian fanatics that his people sees North as wrong... abuse them all day.

This post is fake .. I don’t believe Obi is that stupid..

Power to the people
North 2023

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Frigga13: 8:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Jennyjay283:

Don’t blackmail God .. you don’t know this people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Sergio101(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
This man will cash out.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by helinues: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Jennyjay283:

God is not mischievous

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Islandlady(f): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
PresidObi:
The one that touched me the most, is that it's the masses who are willing to pay for Peter Obi campaigns. This shows true love, this shows the level of belief people have on the leadership capacity of Peter Obi of the Labour party.

Nigeria will be better with people like Peter Obi.
Sebi it was the same masses that supported Tinubu's campaign and posters on the street of london! But you Obi Pandora's supporters insulted and call them all sorts of name! So what is good for the goose is also good for the ganders right undecided

You guys will receive your own dose too

341 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Devilagentcap: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Searchingvictor: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Bar1941(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Obi and his fellow Ipob members should stop deceiving themselves, the North will never support a terrorist like him, he and his Ipob members can never reap from where they never sown.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by ikotunblog: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Thats not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov Kitayionshikov.
Why did you skip the name I will not finish the story
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by pyyxxaro: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
I hope all these Youths would remember OBI when BIG BROTHER and EPL starts embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by FactBoyz: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by odimbaa(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
very moderate thing to do right now
Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Mumusaphire: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
The train is moving.

2 Likes

Re: Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North by Klington: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Everybody will be Obidient Las Las.

Even though i don't trust that sarki guy one bit.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos) / Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me / Yoruba Elders, Tinubu Supporters Protest Over Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.