Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home (43801 Views)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by GistMedia0: 4:12pm On Mar 06
A Nigerian woman called social workers to chase her husband out of their home, citing alleged maltreatment. The couple's argument quickly escalated as each side presented their grievances, shedding light on a complex situation.

The husband, whose identity remains undisclosed, fired back at his wife's claims by revealing he had spent a staggering £24,000 on her school fees from the beginning to the end of her education. Additionally, he highlighted that he was the one paying for the house they lived in, making her request for him to leave all the more bewildering.

In a heated exchange, the woman retorted, "I no born children for you?" This remark struck a nerve as it came to light that she was the one keeping their children while simultaneously asking him to vacate the premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXJRosQRA8

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by thesicilian: 4:13pm On Mar 06
90% of Nigerian wives will throw their husbands out of the house if they had the chance to, especially if it is guaranteed his alimony payments will continue.
I don't know why men do not want to wise up and start signing prenups

259 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by finallybusy: 4:13pm On Mar 06
Nothing new.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by VeryWickedMan: 4:14pm On Mar 06
Mumu
Only a simp gets married

I will say this a billion times cuz it's true

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by DevilsEqual(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06
The kinda news i like to see

U think your wife is different? Okay continue

If only guys know the kinda evil women are capable of cheesy cheesy

237 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by immortalcrown(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06
It seems another mentee of Jennyclay has acted in self defense. "It seems" because I am not sure it is true.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Mar 06
She won't throw you like a thrash, if you treated your wife good right from the beginning of your marriage.

39 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Jennyclay(f): 4:23pm On Mar 06
It looks staged and scripted to me though undecided

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by obinna58(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06
This thread will give Jennyclay orgasm

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06
Every now and then, i see news of women throwing their men out in the UK. This begs for a few questions..

Don't the men have the wherewithal to get a house for themselves that they chose to live with a woman i believe takes care of the rent?

Do they not notice when the problem is looming, so they can vacate on their own without being thrown out?

You paid 24k pound for her school fees and you didn't plan to get an apartment for yourself knowing how women in UK are always prone to throwing their men out.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by 1Sharon(f): 4:34pm On Mar 06
Fake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by MuMuOnBail: 4:49pm On Mar 06
Na wa ooo

From my forensic observation looking at his mouth and tongue closely, this man is the one that does the eating (sucking P*ssy and A*ss ).

Any man that does that becomes a certified SIMP.

The P*ssy and A*ss juice mixed with saliva during the eating process, forms an Acid called "Simpatazome acid". When this acid flows to the brain you start acting foolish.

I am the only survivor of the effect of "Simpatazome acid" till date.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by oglalasioux(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06
VeryWickedMan:
Mumu
Only a simp gets married

I will say this a billion times cuz it's true

You are right, bro. Only fools marry. You can have children without engaging in that fraud.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by CandidAdmin(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06
Truth is Nigerian marriages are far from being perfect.
If we had the same laws as the west and christianity allows divource, a lot of marriage for don crash.

Something is wrong somewhere.
Can't tell tho

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by CandidAdmin(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06
Jeon:
She won't throw you like a thrash, if you treated your wife good right from the beginning of your marriage.

True
But not always true

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Kelklein(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06
go and check, she is a nurse.. once they get that Nursing degree in the UK, they turn to something else.. same degree the husband paid for in getting. Very common with African women in the UK.

This same scenario has cursed so many homícide and súicide in the UK. African women need to take it easy tho.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Starboytwo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06
I can only say hmmmm

But where is the love

I mean the initial love wey bring them together??

Fear woman everyday immediately you wake up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Tunechi5(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06
This one na real mugu

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by emperor4love(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06
NeckingNgulping:
Every now and then, i see news of women throwing their men out in the UK. This begs for a few questions..

Don't the men have the wherewithal to get a house for themselves that they chose to live with a woman i believe takes care of the rent?

Do they not notice when the problem is looming, so they can vacate on their own without being thrown out?

You paid 24k pound for her school fees and you didn't plan to get an apartment for yourself knowing how women in UK are always prone to throwing their men out.
no mind de werey mk he liv her mk she pat de rent
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by DiskJokeyManic: 7:25pm On Mar 06
You sell Lands worth 40million plus take sponsor ur olosho wife go UK😂😂😂😂😂 now she don kick u out ND u re dere wailing...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by ValCon888: 7:38pm On Mar 06
No matter how much you love her, never bring a Nigerian woman abroad.

They are true daughters of Eve who thought she was Adam's equal after eating the forbidden fruit.

Oyiboland is the forbidden fruit for Nigerian women. The next thing they do is to kick you out from the house you paid for and take all you own.

Keep her sorry ass in Nigeria, and if you hear she's misbehaving, dump her and get a replacement.

Don't show any remorse to these women because they won't have mercy on you when the chips are down.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by eazzzy1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06
Nobody can throw you out of a house you pay for. The police may advise that you leave until the situation is calmer but you can’t be ejected as long as your name is on the lease. The men who leave either want to leave, don’t know their rights, or are avoiding the police because they are illegals.

Until the court rules on who should keep the house or the kids, no gree for anybody.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Natbrowny: 8:10pm On Mar 06
eazzzy1:
Nobody can throw you out of a house you pay for. The police may advise that you leave until the situation is calmer but you can’t be ejected as long as your name is on the lease. The men who leave either want to leave, don’t know their rights, or are avoiding the police because they are illegals.

Until the court rules on who should keep the house or the kids, no gree for anybody.

This is the exact way it happens over there. Esp the part where they advise to leave while situation gets calmer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by dkidd: 8:20pm On Mar 06
Another one bites the dust. U guys will keep learning the hard way lol. For me to help any Nigerian woman apart from my mom and sisters and my daughter I rather help goat go UK or any other country. U dey carry witch go where them dey give them wings to fly. Nigerian women are heartless than the white women who are the original owners of the land they're squatting in. Especially that UK. The ones born there are even okay but u see these local witches when come get opportunity enter there. Baba if u try am u go see weeen... That man just learned a big lesson. Once e better for Nigerian woman even down in Naija sef she go let u know say u no reach her again. Then u come go mistake carry her enter jand lol u go know say devil na very kind and sweet entity grin

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by dkidd: 8:24pm On Mar 06
thesicilian:
90% of Nigerian wives will throw their husbands out of the house if they had the chance to, especially if it is guaranteed his alimony payments will continue.
I don't know why men do not want to wise up and start signing prenups
99% bro

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Beverlyjean(f): 8:28pm On Mar 06
Jeon:

U keep on saying trash...like all women are innocent....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by pendusky(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
It looks staged and scripted to me though undecided

Jeon:

This one una dey on different lane, kilode? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Recardo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian woman called social workers to chase her husband out of their home, citing alleged maltreatment. The couple's argument quickly escalated as each side presented their grievances, shedding light on a complex situation.

The husband, whose identity remains undisclosed, fired back at his wife's claims by revealing he had spent a staggering £24,000 on her school fees from the beginning to the end of her education. Additionally, he highlighted that he was the one paying for the house they lived in, making her request for him to leave all the more bewildering.

In a heated exchange, the woman retorted, "I no born children for you?" This remark struck a nerve as it came to light that she was the one keeping their children while simultaneously asking him to vacate the premises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWXJRosQRA8

Nothing to see here. Go find better shock-jock content

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by tunjijones(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06
Nigeria women shd chill abeg. This news is becoming too rampant.

Make Una take am easy. I heard of a story of a man, the wife did not only send her out of their home in UK but she ensured the man is deported and never to come back to UK.

Wetin.....

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Uyi168: 8:36pm On Mar 06
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by hisexcellency34: 8:37pm On Mar 06
If she gers killed now....
Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by Chibuzoripob: 8:37pm On Mar 06
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic) / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.