Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 (28431 Views)

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 by Segto: 1:15am On Nov 13, 2022
U.S can't do such base on intelligent fact that points the dollar demonic. Illuminati world which sorounds it is greater than what a paranoid foresight can see.
Re: The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 by Afolashade00(f): 4:39am On Nov 13, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

angry

So because of your selfish reasons you want other Nigerians to suffer?

This is exactly why it's hard for the country to progress with this kind of selfish mindset.

Mind you, I have been earning for the past decade in USD while living here. In fact never collected Naira in my entire career.

But I know how hard it is for the majority. The more the poor people out there, the less sleep for the affluent.

God bless you, God bless your wisdom.
So we that earn in Naira should not breathe or live properly because the so called greedy man earn in Dolz
Re: The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 by kavey10(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2022
APC2:
Thank you for this. Dollar need to rise again. I only earned dollars. I have never do any work which I was paid in Naira for the past two years. I live in Nigeria and work in US....

Re: The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 by Jjennecco: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Story

Re: The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 by Magabush1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Thanks bro. It's well

twosquare:
Dem don use you eat. They know the truth but feign ignorance; they just want to rip people off. You should have fact-checked...the first time I saw the news was last month...I just googled it, check the news tab on Google and saw that only Nigerian blogs carried it. Since then, I have debunked this on Nairaland if you check some of my posts.

I switched to US news, no cable carried it
...no Nigerian Newspapers that are authorities in verifiable news carried it. That's when I knew it was fake news. I had to cross-check because the US cannot just do that without causing a global impact...non-palatable ones actually.

When you see news like that, do one of these things:

1) Check the news cable of the country it concerns...in this regard, the United States.
2) The local country you are in, check trusted Newspapers, not blogs.
3)Check reputable international business news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers Await Dangote Petroleum Product Price List / Where Can I Buy Gold In Kano? / Jack Ma Absent From Public View For Two Months After Criticizing China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.