Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,741 members, 7,837,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo (67815 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by tranxo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
I dreamt of being a pilot when I was a kid I wonder what happened to that dream
You woke up na lol grin
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Cromagnon: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mindlog:

What will you be bringing to the table, where she is already seated for her to consider your intention to marry her? wink
Shiloh table abi
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Dopkeena: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Nonexisting1: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
I prefer female herders instead.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by teeshet: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
mariahAngel:
You woke up. cheesy
whats your dream job?
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Babastrong(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Goupiegeee post=118335642]Omoooooooor I don jam my future wives ooo, I dey marry Dem all[ They no get vig*na because they have choosen men' task. Will you still marry one?]
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by OdefaGirl(f): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
She is a fixed-wing pilot. Her father and two sisters are helicopter pilots. She is the youngest of her parents’ seven children who are all females.

Oh... Their dad was a pilot too smiley

Seven "female" children. I guess they were trying to get a boy till they got the 7th girl.
Train your kids well, whether boys all through, girls all through or God blessed you with both genders.....it may be an issue for man but try not to make an issue from it if it didn't go as planned, rather, channel your energy to giving them the best.... They will in return, bless you and make you proud.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Spiritualizt: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
They're the real slay queens
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by teeshet: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Domipraiz:
So lovely
Congrats to their parents
Unlike those in my neighborhood collecting d*ck up & down.
hope you collect your share?
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by emington: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
see below

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by itubaba001: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
Bros my own dream na aeronautical engineer na gas I dey sell now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by bignero: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:

You gave up.. Thats what happened..

Anything is possible if you believe it.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Burgerlomo: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
God bless you ladies cool

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by AfonjaConehead: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nice... sadly,these ones are out of reach of these excess regular coneheaded structured tajudeens, Mufutau,mumunis,taofeeq,etc..they can manage Omo alatas, omoniagege,Omo iya elewa... grin grin grin
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Comradepreneur: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dopkeena:
I'll like to smash all of them

Imagine what a lazy youth is saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by BoverLY: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:

Somewhere your determination got thwarted.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by AfonjaConehead: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Burgerlomo:
God bless you ladies cool
They are not your levels..grin
Dem nor be ya category..ya category na dem omo iyalagbo and awon omo alata grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by BABANGBALI: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
na your village people kill your destiny
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by HomeTutorsPro: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
Naija killed it.
Make sure it doesn't happen to your children.
Tell them to let you know when they want to dream of their career.
Take them out of Nigeria to dream their dreams.
If you don't have the means to take them out, decorate their room with flags and symbols of great countries before they dream.
You owe them that much.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Joserobot: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

They are not your levels..grin
Dem nor be ya category..ya category na dem omo iyalagbo and awon omo alata grin grin grin

Omo iyalagbo as well can be successful.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by DeOTR: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
It's still achievable bro. Don't give up.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by harmony75: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Congratulations..please 3 of you should not fly @the same time!
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Munzy14(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
You can be..

But, aviation school is damn! Expensive.

Plus you still have to train and re-train all the time.

Then, comes the lobbying to gain flying time for CV boost.

It is simply for the rich class.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by denny43a: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nigeria snatched it from you . Nigeria snatched it from you . ...
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by judedwriter(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I prefer female herders instead.

Women aren't sex objects but intelligent humans with will and emotions!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Rafiquie: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
3 beautiful igbo women cheesy
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by occfx: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:

Buhari destroyed your dream

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Mirasteel: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

One time I went to bed.

I began to dream where I was seated in Aso rock only to woke up and find myself in Germany tongue

Who dash u Germany? keep suffering and smiling you hear.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by 2Radii: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
mariahAngel:

You woke up. cheesy
Seriously this Ur response deserve some awards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:
Train up your female children and reduce the number of future Olosho
shatap what do you know

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Goldmynemaniac: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
touchalex25:
guess I did grin grin grin
Go back to sleep and believing you can fly cos you sure can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.