Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo (67857 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Burgerlomo: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Haba why evils nah grin

Those Omo iya Elewa ati ala'kara,their ikebe,nor be here o grin

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Mindlog: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Crvrider:

He is probably an Uber pilot so he'll be bringing his piloting experience, too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by deebrain(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Real women.

Advertising their substance.

Not the ones showing us nudity and yet claiming victims.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by achimendy(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
touchalex25:
I dreamt of being a pilot when I was a kid I wonder what happened to that dream

You sure say no be lack of money, that thing is really expensive.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by achimendy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
touchalex25:

You sure say no be lack of money, that thing is really expensive.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by goodheart01: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
touchalex25:

I guess Nigeria happened
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by ORIAYO70(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Islie:
•Maintaining a family tradition is a feat in a male-dominated sector

https://thenationonlineng.net/airborne-sisters/

Yoruba
Amaka
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by Emmanuel909090: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
True definition of slayqueen.
Re: Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo by dochenaj: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Treasuredgift:
These are the kind of brains we should be promoting and encouraging our kids to emulate, not all this BBN shows and stars, with no morality

Chai,but life no kuku balance sha.

I remember when we were kids and all wanted to become Pilot, Robotic engineers, Doctors etc....las las, nah organic cream,tailor and cake we dey bake now.
You can transfer those dreams to your kids and work hard to make sure it is realized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.