Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen (36425 Views)

FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US / FTX Exchange, The 3rd Largest Crypto Exchange Has Filed For Bankruptcy / Is FTX Going ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Parachoko: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Jews are vermin

You have been brainwash to believe a useless propaganda about the Jews
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by GodHatesJews: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You have been brainwash to believe a useless propaganda about the Jews

Good to see you take guidelines from the satanic ADL propagandist and Jewish censors.

Waka pass

OSU slave of Judas

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by SouthSouth1914: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Deltavariant:
Russian hackers at it again, ever since the west waged full fledged economic war against Russia, Russian hackers have seized on any opportunity to hack crypto wallets. Binance was wise to stay neutral.

Lies! FTX trying to pull a fast one. Imagine the series of events- They filed for bankruptcy etc.

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Parachoko: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Good to see you take guidelines from the satanic ADL propagandist and Jewish censors.

Waka pass

OSU slave of Judas
smh at your mumu post

Stop to dey believe nonsense guy

I hope you're not part of the people screaming the real Jews are black? grin

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by 9japride(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
What kind of lie is all these, is it that they can't trace the final destination of the stolen funds? But if a common man just mistakenly steal a small amount of their money all the security forces will track the person. So why can't they track the stolen money?

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by baralatie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
odaniel1:
real sad, most of these exchanges start out looking all great. no one can tell d future indeed. undecided
It is the same mode of operandi na
Just like.ponzi schemes build build build and burst
Boiz runaway with the money
The guys that stole millions of $ in one scheme was later caught about 4.5 years later when the were now trying to cash out.they moved the stolen cryto to one off a count and linked with a bank couple (they did not know that the fbi was watching the cryto movement).as the couple now finally converted to currencies.the fbi swooped in like eagles and vultures on a carcass.omo
See arrest as e dey flow

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Menclothing: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Is our money safe this man na yahoo ooop
Lol Elon musk
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by adonainana: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
youngreezy:
since na oyinbo man run this scam,you no go hear pim why? because black useless slaves wey no get anything to offer are always ready to accept any information their master(whites)give them....buy assuming na black (african/nigerian)man/woman, first of all,useless tribal bigots for nairaland don check the name and tribe wey em from so they can masturbate on it....to show how useless dem dey,dem must attack me and display their aggressive nigga/gorilla behavior...who do black people this thing?I rant in peace

I am telling you , for instance, Hushpuppy the money launderer that moved the money was the one they arrested after it was stolen, who stole the money through malware, trojan, hacking, business email compromise, state sponsored hacking, they didn find those ones

OR you think its easy for hushpuppy to just be moving millions all the time, the real brains behind his work back then trust me are not black people.

They only find a scape goat to use and rightfully found one

The type of fraudsters europe has, africa is still learning yet its us that do 419 and have been blacklisted

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by sonofElElyon: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, there are lot of hackers over here, small boys 14-20, one gave me access to a gmail account within 20 mins, with just the email address, the guy is about 14-15, i gave him $300 and told him we will have work to do by nextweek.

Your sin will find you out...

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by spirul77: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Deltavariant:
Russian hackers at it again, ever since the west waged full fledged economic war against Russia, Russian hackers have seized on any opportunity to hack crypto wallets. Binance was wise to stay neutral.
you people just like saying rubbish just to appear smart.
which kind nonsense be dis na?

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Maxxim: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Fbx wasn't hacked, Mr Fried carry people money go dey sponsor Biden and Clinton, even spent and manipulated the market himself I'm even confused cos this dude is yet to be arrested.
wetin concern me be say Shey Cz no go do the same with Binance some days cos he's trying to form saint with the whole issue, I think this guys are the biggest billionaires scammers.

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Konjiboii: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Make the hackers do Robin hood things na send the money for every wallet
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Kingozymandias(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Do I look or sound like an OSU pig claiming Jew ?

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Pickmycall: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wahala for crypo miners.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by unclejb2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hush puppy's men are not happy. This is a protest fraud against the US government
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Bigfish121(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
I hear say this Sam guy get link to that garry gentler of sec.Omo if nothing happen to Sam,e mean say sec and doj dey back the guy.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by spinna: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is a huge Crypto Shitstorm ., Imagine New York Stock Exchange saying they've been hacked and everyone s money has gone

I was always cautious about Crypto trading.. my only toe in it is to earn in usdt..

This is billions of dollars being stolen.. by who God knows..

Hope say people no go run mad o
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by GodHatesJews: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me die.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by 007Marvel(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
IranianSea:

Stop saying rubbish by trying to get some dumb ones to contact you for that. It's not and will never be possible with Gmail. I can give you my Gmail to try with it and expose my messages here. You guys are just ritualists pretending to be a Yahoo Yahoo boy. Hand go soon touch you.

The thing vex you abi, d guy just dey yarn nonsense! To hack person Gmail no easy at all,if that self-servicer even know watin keylogger be na only God know! Him won play Dem scam, that their stupid Nigeria hacking way Dem dey do for those way use their phone number as their password!
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
salem1996:

Deh there make pant deh wear you bro.
Shey no be human being do the blockchain stuff. Remember Titanic and think again.
Sometimes na deh creators of these platforms deh lias with the hackers then run with people money.
lol I don’t know of others, but blockchain is not hackable as at now except you willing expose your details to someone. If you can or you get who can do it , I can bet with any amount .

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by AfonjaPriest: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
youngreezy:
since na oyinbo man run this scam,you no go hear pim why? because black useless slaves wey no get anything to offer are always ready to accept any information their master(whites)give them....buy assuming na black (african/nigerian)man/woman, first of all,useless tribal bigots for nairaland don check the name and tribe wey em from so they can masturbate on it....to show how useless dem dey,dem must attack me and display their aggressive nigga/gorilla behavior...who do black people this thing?I rant in peace
Bros, I hail. You are on point!
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Oluwaseunomo: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, there are lot of hackers over here, small boys 14-20, one gave me access to a gmail account within 20 mins, with just the email address, the guy is about 14-15, i gave him $300 and told him we will have work to do by nextweek.
mumu you go just use mouth put yourself for wahala for faceless forum

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by GodHatesJews: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
youngreezy:
since na oyinbo Jewish man run this scam,you no go hear pim why?

Fixed your post for you.

The Jew rat is connected up to the Biden WH.

He will not do one second in jail rather they are putting it on Russian hackers.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Deltavariant(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Lies! FTX trying to pull a fast one. Imagine the series of events- They filed for bankruptcy etc.
what led to them filing for bankruptcy?trying and understand before opening your ..., the issue is talking about hacking of their wallet not bankruptcy?
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by rainlover(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Can I mail you bro?
don't fall for scam bro

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by tee4naija(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Crypto traders were the loudest on every platform. They were quick to insult anyone who dared to caution them. But I don't blame them. Most of them are too young to have witnessed the scams of early 2000s such as Megan wealth, real and cool etc nor the MMM of 4 to 5 years ago. Whatever an elderly person sees while sitting down, the younger ones can not see it even if sitting on cocoa house.

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by zexy2030(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
feranmi143:
Can I work with him too. I have clients I need to work on.

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal