Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen (36424 Views)

FTX Founder, Bankman-Fried Arrested In Bahamas, To Be Extradited To The US / FTX Exchange, The 3rd Largest Crypto Exchange Has Filed For Bankruptcy / Is FTX Going ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by SouthSouth1914: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Deltavariant:
what led to them filing for bankruptcy?trying and understand before opening your ..., the issue is talking about hacking of their wallet not bankruptcy?

Please can you use your brain for once? They filed for bankruptcy more than 32hrs ago or so! Then money started missing.., blaming it on hack!! Lies!!

Embattled cryptocurrency exchange FTX, short billions of dollars, is seeking bankruptcy protection following its collapse this week. Nov. 11, 2022, at 8:29 p.m. NEW YORK (AP) — It took less than a week for FTX to go from the third-largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world to bankruptcy court.

On Saturday, the official Twitter account of FTX retweeted comments from Ryne Miller, the company’s general counsel in the US, in which he said it was “investigating abnormalities with wallet movements related to consolidation of FTX balances across exchanges”. Outflows were estimated to be at least $266mn over the past 24 hours

1 Like

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by rainlover(m): 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
Oritna94:
Hmmm. Thank God say I move my assets go hard wallet. A hard wallet is the best bet. Don't store your assets in central exchanges. Use a hard wallet like ledger or trezor. I use safepal. Know this and have peace.
if the hardware gets missing for any reason, is there a way to recover the assets?

1 Like

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Tesclaros(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by KennethEnyi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Useless foolish shady crypto
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by dreu2fine(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
francis5051:
Hacking Is real mehn.. there this Russian guy my bro who lives in Ukrain works with the boy is just 18 years but pushing a very mad Mercedes benz.. this boy can login to any mail either gmail or yahoo mail lol.. I tested him with the new mail I opened by giving him only the address after 5 minutes the boy login into the mail and was telling me about the contents of the mail.. I mad lol If am a yahoo boy mehn I for don make millions of dollars through him bro fear hackers o
Please introduce me to this guy
I need who go teach me
Bro pls
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
/

Investors (aka degenerate gamblers) have been hustled!

It is cold out there.

Who is next?

Coinbase, crypto.com, etc have been sending reassurance messages to clients. Oh well. If I were the clients, I will withdraw at least 50% of my funds while I still can. grin grin Everyone of them is solvent until they become a breaking news. FTX was still ok in October. Don't forget.

Sam Bankman-Fried might have decided to secure the $600m for himself and his goons since it is apparent that he may be going to prison. He needs funds for legal defense too. In all, the little guys suffer.
/
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Mirasteel: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
MansoryMX:
The day them go hack Blockchain or Binance eh….
grin grin
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by clockwisereport: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Can I mail you bro?

So that he go give you link to scam people abi?

2 Likes

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by admiral007: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
francis5051:
Hacking Is real mehn.. there this Russian guy my bro who lives in Ukrain works with the boy is just 18 years but pushing a very mad Mercedes benz.. this boy can login to any mail either gmail or yahoo mail lol.. I tested him with the new mail I opened by giving him only the address after 5 minutes the boy login into the mail and was telling me about the contents of the mail.. I mad lol If am a yahoo boy mehn I for don make millions of dollars through him bro fear hackers o
Bro, share him contact, I get job for him
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by LiLiEE(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bad luck for ftx ...
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by IranianSea: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
007Marvel:

The thing vex you abi, d guy just dey yarn nonsense! To hack person Gmail no easy at all,if that self-servicer even know watin keylogger be na only God know! Him won play Dem scam, that their stupid Nigeria hacking way Dem dey do for those way use their phone number as their password!
That boy didn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Tesclaros(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
Observing
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Snitch24(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
ftx hacked abi the useless owner sam bank fried use una money as collateral cheesy, crypto is one of the most foolish concept of mondern history but y'all are not ready for this conversation
I swr to God
Most people don't know the real fact
Nfts is worse who ever came up with that idea should have been arrested due before now
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
rainlover:
don't fall for scam bro

Thanks for your concern. I just need the service of a proficient hacker.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
francis5051:

Bro can you link me up with the guy, I have a gig for him.

Please!
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
clockwisereport:

So that he go give you link to scam people abi?

Nope, I need the service of a proficient hacker bro.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Cde1: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmm blame insiders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Johnn44: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Insiders job
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Astra101: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mercury12:
blockchain not possible to hack

I rarely respond to comments here but you just tempted me...

I've got mad Russians that are capable of anything.

The challenge is... Do you have aza that receive millions of dollars without being blocked?
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by salem1996: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol I don’t know of others, but blockchain is not hackable as at now except you willing expose your details to someone. If you can or you get who can do it , I can bet with any amount .

grin see temptations, but I be Christian so I no go fall grin
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by Ayatullah(m): 1:53am On Nov 13, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Wàhálà

Wàhálà is forever reserved for the ever greedy senseless ones.

Dem go eat dem Bread of Sorrow in freshly minted Cryptos and weep forevermore.

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by LogicBomb8: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
francis5051:
after one baxtard tiff my phone i no fit login my main gmail with out otp i wish i know dat yous hacker
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by baralatie(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Binance said reports of "mishandled customer funds and alleged US agency investigations" had swayed its decision.

A day later, FTX was declared bankrupt.

As in the ftx use pipu moni run

Them they claim hack
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by LogicBomb8: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
vickydevoka:

Phishing is very easy social engineering currently because it has an already site for it wic uses links to get victims
like wa?
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by IceColdVeins(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
IranianSea:

Close your mouth. Ode! Take my Gmail and work on it. 14 years old my foot.
lol bro you know nothing swears.
To get your media acct hacked.
You only need to drop one thing:
The phone number you used to register the acct (just provide that one whether active or not)

Then the hacker only need two tools:
- A password dictionary
- I won’t mention the other so fraudsters don’t harness the opportunity.

You can only escape falling victim of the above exploits if your password mad strong.

The only reason why no one has hacked your acct is because your social media acct is of no value and these tools cost about 300$ - 750$ on the dark web.

You can try me if you want, feranmi143 can be the witness.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by IceColdVeins(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
IceColdVeins:
To hack your media acct.
The phone number you used to register the acct (just provide that one whether active or not)

- A password dictionary

Feranmi143 can be the witness
You can only escape falling victim of the above exploits unless your password mad strong.

You can try me if you want.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by IranianSea: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
IceColdVeins:
To get your media acct hacked.

- A password dictionary

You can only escape falling victim of the above exploits if your password mad strong.

The only reason why no one has hacked your acct is because your social media acct is of no value and these tools cost about 300$ - 750$ on the dark web.

You can try me if you want, feranmi143 can be the witness.
Ok I can provide that for you. How and where do you want it? Joker grin grin grin
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by IceColdVeins(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
IranianSea:

Ok I can provide that for you. How and where do you want it? Joker grin grin grin
. I have your time now
Please type a caveat that if anything happens to any of your accounts you will not hold icecoldveins responsible. Cos I know people like you, always quick to dare and when the chips are down, they’ll start pointing fingers.
Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by feranmi143: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Yo fish, it cracking not hacking,
you don't need any information to crack any account with weak password, once you have you tools
but you can't select which account to crack for cracking tools,
it crack any acc it wishes to, but if you want to get a particular profile that when you need the email or number used to open the account, then you have to spam the num. it the target falls and enter his/her information then you got your pray.

**and for those who think it a lie about the 14 years old guy that crack the gmail without any information, you know nothing. most of this people spend most of their life to perfect what they do.
am into spamming, cracking, carding so on.
but if you dont know something fvck off

Re: FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen by feranmi143: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=IceColdVeins post=118744644][/quote]Yo fish, i dont want to get involved into anything fraudulent any more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Hackers Allegedly Steal N2.9bn From Flutterwave / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.