Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor (2661 Views)

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / Adamu Ahmed Is Dead (Ex-Jigawa Speaker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Tofax: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Adaibeku(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
So Tinubu and yorubas betrayed south painfully cos of this .
I heard tHey tell hausas that Biafra means death to Mallam " just to win their love?

How tinubu shot himself hating on south south and southeast including middle belt who were massacred by Fulani ,yorubas were mocking them all just to impress Hausa Fulani.
You never supported middle belt out of ur SUFFISCATED POLITICS, all to impress north

Yorubas what happened to ur popular saying " Hausa will rule give us( tinubu ) ,we will rule give Hausa , the igbos will never smell aso rock" ?
Fulanis saw dis ur statement quite amusing while hailing ur region SUFFISCATED.

They stabbed south south ,all to please north .

23 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by slivertongue: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by mrvitalis(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Trust me if north betray Tinubu Nigeria won't survive it

The plan was to give tinubu 45% atiku 55% so it won't look like betrayer but now with obi momentum they know if they try that obi would win cleanly

Now they have to give atiku 75% minimum to stand a chance

And if that happens believe me Nigeria is over ,Nigeria won't survive it
.Yoruba propaganda plus IPOB propaganda ...Nigeria can't survive it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by MonkeyMods(m): 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
I thought it's only Igbos that will vote for their own

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Adaibeku(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

The plan was to give tinubu 45% atiku 55% so it won't look like betrayer but now with obi momentum they know if they try that obi would win cleanly

Biko mechie onu . They can't do more than ji agwora gwo.
Isn't it Yoruba that said " buhari will rule give them , they will rule give another Fulani that igbos won't smell it ?
Didn't that made sanusi lamido sanusi laugh?
Igbos in Lagos behaves like cowards that's y I don't take u serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Chinjo2: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have said it times without number that 2023 election will be based on regions.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by JASONjnr(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023

Come and listen to this man and you will understand what I am saying...

I stay in the North and majority of Northern Christians wants to vote for Atiku....

But we're doing our best to engage them to see reasons why Obi should be their preferred candidate...

11 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by StrongandMighty: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Southwest started playing the tribal politics when dey know dey don't have the numbers... Now E don red

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Efuaye(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nigeria is on the match to self-destruct by the kind of politics the North is playing with the candidacy of Atiku and Kwakwanso!
This is why I respect the views of the Afenifere on allowing power to shift to the East represented by Obi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by StrongandMighty: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

The highest they can do is go back to their oduduwa or death chant

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Ojiofor: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

You are predicting nonsense.I am sorry to tell you Nigeria is here to stay, you better get that in your mind and work on how to improve your region.If Nigeria can survive Jan 66 coup and July 66 northern counter coup and the subsequent civil war that followed for 3 years and survived MKO Abiola's June 12 1993 crisis,who is Tinubu and ıpob miscreants?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by BossGerald: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hahahhaa, Agbado druglord go cry blood, he thinks after killing Northerners with his OPC then they'll reward him with votes...NORTH TRULY NEVER FORGETS grin

Vote wisely

6 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by chatinent: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lol. Fulani is always joining themselves with the Hausas only during elections. Na dem suffer pass too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by general111(m): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu will not win, everybody knows that the north only played tinubu

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by BossGerald: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
BATified2023

I stay in the North and majority of Northern Christians wants to vote for Atiku....

But we're doing our best to engage them to see reasons why Obi should be their preferred candidate...

Liar grin which Christians?? The ones you've been killing with your buhari brothers, killing them in kaduna, plateau even Deborah is still fresh in our mind...quit deceiving your self.

No Christian will vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket let alone the one with a boko haram vice candidate...after killing them under Tinubu and Apc??

Vote wisely

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
They don't want North to vote their own, but they want all their kinsmem to vote for Bola, they are even busy insulting other Yoruba by calling them omo ale for despising Tinubu's presidency while some are tagged IPOB..

They love playing tribal politics but don't want northerners to do the same ...

Urchings and their reasoning shaaa

11 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by XerXers: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
I keep telling yoruba people that they are the worst in national politics but they refused to learn. The mistake of Awolowo and MKO didn't teach them any lessons. You will never succeed in national politics with a divided south. Go and learn national politics from Obasanjo who positioned igbos in strategic places to weaken any attempts for northerners to Ally with Igbo against him. If thiefnubuu had done his homework well, he would have had southern Nigeria solidarity to fall back on. Right now, he only has MC Oluomo and Lagos miscreants, let's see how they can save him

8 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by SHINJA: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
BATified2023

Lies majority of northern Christians will vote for obi...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
XerXers:
I keep telling yoruba people that they are the worst in national politics but they refused to learn. The mistake of Awolowo and MKO didn't teach them any lessons. You will never succeed in national politics with a divided south. Go and learn national politics from Obasanjo who positioned igbos in strategic places to weaken any attempts for northerners to Ally with Igbo against him. If thiefnubuu had done his homework well, he would have had southern Nigeria solidarity to fall back on. Right now, he only has MC Oluomo and Lagos miscreants, let's see how they can save him

They south he insulted by calling them inconsequential... In fact he didn't even bother to visit East and SS before primaries..

Bola and his Urchings never knew a day like this would come..

They were thinking that it's only going to be a two horse race where PDP goes to SE while that of APC ticket goes to him

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by XerXers: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ojiofor:

You are predicting nonsense.I am sorry to tell you Nigeria is here to stay, you better get that in your mind and work on how to improve your region.If Nigeria can survive Jan 66 coup and July 66 northern counter coup and the subsequent civil war that followed for 3 years and survived MKO Abiola's June 12 1993 crisis,who is Tinubu and ıpob miscreants?
This is not the first time I'm seeing yorubas threatening a break up if Atiku wins. These funny characters are now attaching with IPOB as if we have forgotten Awolowo's cowardice. If Atiku wins, the east will be cool with it, let that sink in afonjas head

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by KEVIND: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
I remember how S/W mocked the S/E & S/S for supporting Jonathan. They claim the South west is more sophisticated for voting against a follow southerner ( Jonathan).
The so called sophisticated region instead chose to support a Fulani man Buhari in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
XerXers:

This is not the first time I'm seeing yorubas threatening a break up if Atiku wins. These funny characters are now attaching with IPOB as if we have forgotten Awolowo's cowardice. If Atiku wins, the east will be cool with it, let that sink in afonjas head

mrvitalis that made that comment is an Mbaise guy and who is sympathetic to IPOB and their activities he is not Yoruba.
wthout Peter Obi on the ballot box ndi Igbo would have given Atiku 100% support.He is my second choice.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by gozmok1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by limeta(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
There's nothing like hausa /fulani
Hausas have nothing to do with fulanis in present time .
Truth be told they are at war with each other
98% Nigerian shiites are hausas
Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Adaibeku(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
XerXers:
this ur comment get power . Every village in south east has someone who Obasanjo helped .
Some of the igbos in d village don't even know Obasanjo is a Yoruba man .
Same with south south and mibble belt , and when they quarrel ,it becomes fight of brothers . Obasanjo was very powerful because he has power branches in middle belt and south except Yoruba land . I love him ,

Obasanjo and babangida type of corrupt politics is still a mystery to me. When tinubu is busy calling okoro and Omoyeebo out . Obasanjo is busy attending iwa ji festival for fun not for politics

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Adaibeku(f): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
XerXers:

I saw Atiku's photo of usa travel and 90% of those with him are igbos . He is jovial and not as primitive as buhari and tinubu.
If obi loses Atiku wins we are fine with it . Since he knows business.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Adaibeku(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ojiofor:

mrvitalis that made that comment is an Mbaise guy and who is sympathetic to IPOB and their activities he is not Yoruba.
wthout Peter Obi on the ballot box ndi Igbo will would have given Atiku 100% support.He is my second choice.
No be Atiku wey dey run upandan with young igbo Politicians accross the world on tour? I have nothing against him .
And okowa is still Igbo ,he didn't deny his igboness to please north cos he knows Atiku love igbos.

Atiku actually wanted igbos as pdp presidential candidate but wike foolishly fall for his plan B.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by PeterObi4LP: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tinubu shot himself. North will show him how to play sophisticated politics. Tinubu betray the South for selfish gain.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Ojiofor: 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adaibeku:

No be Atiku wey dey run upandan with young igbo Politicians accross the world on tour? I have nothing against him .
And okowa is still Igbo ,he didn't deny his igboness to please north cos he knows Atiku love igbos.

Atiku actually wanted igbos as pdp presidential candidate but wike foolishly fall for his plan B.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Adaibeku(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ojiofor:

Gbam!
Okwu agwugo as for southwest they will do nothing if tinubu loses , I know them they will prefer Atiku to obi to spite igbos but we love it grin
Kagd10 no be so?

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Hausa/Fulani Will Vote For Their Own - Ex Jigawa Governor by Kagd10: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adaibeku:
Okwu agwugo as for southwest they will do nothing if tinubu loses , I know them they will prefer Atiku to obi to spite igbos but we love it grin
Kagd10 no be so?
says a Zombie. Tinubu has the wildcard. Change the Muslim Muslim ticket and include everyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa's Deputy President David Mabuza Has Resigned (PICS) / Haba! This 25% Spread Is So Easy To Understand Naah! / The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.