Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands (42294 Views)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / PDP G5 Governors: What We Discussed With President Tinubu - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by pat077: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ayu msut first vacate his seat b4 making further demands or else na handicap be that.
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Prince111111: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Naira20:
Atiku can't be trusted

Agreement is...Agreement
he is the most trusted among all thanks.

2 Likes

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Africum: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Good
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by knowhowk: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:
Fake, I don't see the fight ending. Wike will never support Atiku
So says By Wike Spokes man
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by buckeyemedia: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:
Support or no support, it is a lost cause.
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Indispensable85(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
I look at the 5 governors and see that there's nothing much they can do for Atiku in their states whether they agree or not.

3 Likes

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by ukcars: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
ifihearam:
LOL obi and his supporters will wail tonight....

I have never seen so much foolishness like zombidients with pipe dreams

In their empty brains, the G5 are all obidients grin grin grin grin
Ibb is obidient because pandora begged to see him and had a photo grin grin grin grin..now he ensured the peace of PDP
Obj is obiedient
they even claimed obaseki is obedient.foollls
Till date not one reputable Igbo man has endorsed pandora
Not even family members or those who worked under him when he was a filed governor.
Indeed zombedients are zombies.
mention one reputable Igbo man pls
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by frankson1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Kam2021:
Ntoor to the opposition. All this while I knew they will still work together. PDP did same in one election in one state I will not mention, and the opposition fell for the perceived fight, nah so PDP win.

BIG, FAT LIES.
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by MansoryMX(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
ifihearam:
LOL obi and his supporters will wail tonight....

I have never seen so much foolishness like zombidients with pipe dreams

In their empty brains, the G5 are all obidients grin grin grin grin
Ibb is obidient because pandora begged to see him and had a photo grin grin grin grin..now he ensured the peace of PDP
Obj is obiedient
they even claimed obaseki is obedient.foollls
Till date not one reputable Igbo man has endorsed pandora
Not even family members or those who worked under him when he was a filed governor.
Indeed zombedients are zombies.

See how stupidity wan finish this one
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by naijapips04: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:

You are obviously a kid in politics. Politicians have no permanent enemies just interests.

1 Like

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Maobichek: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
mbaboy:
Reasonable demands kudos to PDP

They already done the damage, they are only changing their tactics so that it will seem as if they are committed to PDP.

The greatest beneficiary of this crisis is BAT and if Atiku will win, he must win convincingly (with a wide margin) in the North
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by SamOchuko: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chinonye2022:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/12/2023-pdp-g5-sheaths-sword-makes-new-demands/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiDpamM26j7AhW9F1kFHXAwBuEQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1erNRiUiPLMjTuyUrhA57n

Oga where you for get this report? Source please
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Ojiofor: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:

You can never say never especially when to it comes politicians.Wike is not dumb once his demands are secured he is good to go.He have invested so much in PDP to decamp to his enemies party.
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by TA4TA4: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVA5QE5iK4

If truly the G5 asked for these demands.. It shows their are foolish... How many promises has Atiku broken?

Fool me once....you are an idiot.... But fool me twice, trice them I must be an slowpoke...

Meanwhile... Some Nigerians are dragging Peter Obi for investments rather than embezzlement
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by buckeyemedia: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Prince111111:
he is the most trusted among all thanks.
Fulani President back to back? Please try reason common sense.
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by kencrosss(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
mbaboy:
Reasonable demands kudos to PDP
Rule of power Never forget a betrayer if it can happens once it would happen again, Wike should or Atiku should be wise that one party will never dance to the deal in the end, I don’t see the crisis ending soon except wike wants to be a friend that works against them that is very dangerous and Atiku would be much aware of that, bottom line is with or without the support of the G5 the out come of the election will be the same
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Deltavariant(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
ganisucks:
Next week, Wike will go and drink pami with Sanwo-Olu, and then he will say "to hell with Usman Dan fodio". If by now, you don't know the game they are making Wike play, then you don't know anything.
grin grin grin
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by AliyuMahdi9: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku, the Failed Politician.

Mikano boys, I thought you said Wike is inconsequential

Chinonye2022:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/12/2023-pdp-g5-sheaths-sword-makes-new-demands/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiDpamM26j7AhW9F1kFHXAwBuEQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1erNRiUiPLMjTuyUrhA57n
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Almaigaa: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Peter Obi and his online supporters right now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Deltavariant(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
But wait a minute, who will swap seat with Party Chairman Ayu?
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Neoteny7: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chinonye2022:
u and who agreed?

His mouth and his butthole.

Each can drop crap
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Krismas(m): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chinonye2022:

grin If the party wins, there is no way the G5 can make the new president keep any promise made now. Infact its more likely he will come after them all with EFCC like ROBBERS IN THE NITE
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by eunisam: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dem Don chop wike n co
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by legba1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Naira20:
Atiku can't be trusted

Agreement is...Agreement

Exactly my thoughts . Their demands will be fulfilled after they must have worked for him......i hope he won't renege
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Almaigaa: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:

The news dey pain you abi? grin As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us. grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Redomi:

You never sabi politics
No permanent friends or enemies in politics
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Almaigaa: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
KingLennon:
If you vote these old criminals to power just know that you have a mental problem. How can you see disaster and still walk into it?

But we no go vote Peter Obi grin

1 Like

Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Prince111111: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Fulani President back to back? Please try reason common sense.
you could aswell help me. ****
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
Wike just lost the battle, Atiku no get loyalty, none of their former and new demand will be keep rather he will deal with Wike if he win Godforbid

Wike is not a smart politician, I wasn't even happy he expressed his displeasure from the face with his useless band team

anyway the G-5 cannot stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu but southerners are just bunch of unserious entity
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by zamirikpo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
Person wey never fulfill agreement b4 he becomes president, is the person that will do all these things after election.......wike be wise.....
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by ponishah: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Corrinthians:
Okay.

So, someone like that Benue state governor who said "to hell with any Fulani man, and anyone supporting Fulani man (referring to Atiku) is my enemy", will now turn around to campaign for and ask people to vote a Fulani man?

Wouldn't that make him an enemy into thyself?
Which part of the foreign world are you from, please?
Re: PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands by Ckonnet: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nde ala, the agreement you had first didn't go through and you are making another one already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest / Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.