Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How A Silent Millionaire Help Me After I Made The Seven Big Mistakes And I Quit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A Silent Millionaire Help Me After I Made The Seven Big Mistakes And I Quit (358 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Silent Millionaire Help Me After I Made The Seven Big Mistakes And I Quit by Christofilee: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
*If you are a Newbie looking to make money online, look out for these 7 things to avoid being scammed.*

After working with 10 million bosses who have more than 2 years of experience then I realized I've wasted a lot of time online making mistakes Newbies are making every single day.

8 months ago, I graduated from the best College of Education in Nigeria, Adeyemi College of Education which is now Adeyemi Federal University of Education. I studied History. After graduating, all plans of what to do after school which I had on me went invalid as they are plans to startup with a huge capitals. I then became a jobless graduate.

After sometime, I took upon a primary school job paying #15,000 monthly while #13,000 was for transport for a whole term. I couldn't even buy necessary stuffs for myself not to talk of sending money to my parent. I therefore went through all these till August when schools vacated (omo that time tough ooo).

Weeks later, my Dad advised me to enrol for an Online Marketing training which I did. Meeting this boss who is a silent millionaire got me to know I've made a lotta mistakes online because my expectation was to get Online money quickly. Not that I can't get my desired result but the list of mistakes I'll be sharing with you made me lose interest in earning from the online space some months before I met my new boss.

_Here's the list_

1. Niche selection.
2. No clarity on audience
3. Lack of clear goals
4. Setting Unrealistic goals
5. Ignoring SEO
6. Overlooking quality content.
7. Lack of recorded strategy

All these mistakes are prone to someone new to getting money online as they are untold secrets top Online marketers won't reveal to you.

Therefore, I'll be handling a class in the coming week where all these mistakes will be well doctored.

All the listed points below will be a bonus for everyone joining this my free class.

� Profitable Business to startup with little or no capital.

�If no capital, what to engage in to raise capital for a *High paying Business*

� After getting started, a consistent follow-up inorder to get result as quick as possible.

Type interested if you wish to join this free class worth #10,000.

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Secretary / Free Bnb Mining / Professional Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.