Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Professional Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Writers Needed (356 Views)

Professional Writers Needed / Job Alert/vacancy - Professional Writers Needed, Apply Here Immediately! / Professional Writers Needed For Writing Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Writers Needed by Stopwomenabuse: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2022
We have some backlogs to clear; hence, we need two more writers to join our team.

Requirements:

1. Proven writing experience of at least 2 years( if you source writing samples to present, I will know. So, don't bother doing that).

2. Must be familiar with Surfer SEO tool

3. Able to turn in 1000-word content within 24hrs (at most).

4. Able to write in American English.

5. Someone creative and good with wording

6. Can write both website copies and articles/blog posts(any topic)

7. Available for communications at all times

8. Willing and available to offer free revision upon feedback.

If this is you, hit me up with your writing samples at autoproffer at Gmail dot come.

P.S. Please, don't contact me if you are not the serious type. And if you don't meet the stated criteria, please don't bother to contact me so we don't waste each other's time.

Thanks and good luck.
Re: Professional Writers Needed by Peledonomy: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:
We have some backlogs to clear; hence, we need two more writers to join our team.

Requirements:

1. Proven writing experience of at least 2 years( if you source writing samples to present, I will know. So, don't bother doing that).

2. Must be familiar with Surfer SEO tool

3. Able to turn in 1000-word content within 24hrs (at most).

4. Able to write in American English.

5. Someone creative and good with wording

6. Can write both website copies and articles/blog posts(any topic)

7. Available for communications at all times

8. Willing and available to offer free revision upon feedback.

If this is you, hit me up with your writing samples at autoproffer at Gmail dot come.

P.S. Please, don't contact me if you are not the serious type. And if you don't meet the stated criteria, please don't bother to contact me so we don't waste each other's time.

Thanks and good luck.

How to contact u
Re: Professional Writers Needed by Stopwomenabuse: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Peledonomy:

How to contact u

Email autoproffer@ Gmail dot come
Re: Professional Writers Needed by Peledonomy: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Email autoproffer@ Gmail dot come

I have sent a mail please

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Prospect To E-ride Drivers Around Alimosho Local Govt/mainland? / Open Position For Customer Service / Recruitment Of Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.