Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations (17166 Views)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu is the Outside Husband of their Mothers. You wan try am?

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ireportlive: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This your letter is fake as well
Check it very well and you'll see
How are you better than Mikano boys

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Hope you attended secondary school?

The court documents clearly stated IRS agent was the lead investigator and not FBI

I R S

Repeat after me

I... inland

R... Revenue

S... Service

IRS
It's internal revenue service not inland revenue.
You're using Nigeria's FIRS full meaning to replicate IRS of US
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Oga, I don't know about vanguard but that letter you pasted is fake as hell.
Take a good look at it, read it.
Then you'll see
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

thunder fire Tinubu - Ireportlive Moh247
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

They are getting more fustrated as election draws nearer... They don't seem to understand APC and Tinubu's game plan
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

It sounds like bad news abi? Learn to live with it.
premium tears for Emilokan urchins
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Funflipper: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
naijapips04:

You don't know FBI has jurisdiction over all of those and deals are made everytime across board?

That is not true. Please stop the disinformation.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by edungene7: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Escobar can never be president of Nigeria we won't allow Nigeria become Colombia over night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

US is not your regular country, they have a central criminal data base with all county, state and federal criminal registry

there are classifications of informations on crimes and jurisdictions. tinubu isn't wanted bt he was involved and in connection in a crime(s).

The emabassy only deals on wanted or blacklist offences.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Nijablast: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Obi supporters are criminals
They should be lol disqualified before their final failure next grin grin
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Pwettylinda(f): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ireportlive:

Show us the known case let's see if you are Educated and can read simple English

Please show us here

Shut up
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Uchesis: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
post=118338334:

Good you know that also darling.

There is no fake information that children of hate, frustrations and perdition cannot dish out to their empty brain swines,
The same peoplethat believe and still believing that the President of over 200 million population is dead and another man was cloned and now ruling them.
Mofos dem..

Awon werey 100% cool

Btw,
Welcome to Nairaland.
You supported Osinbajo for president. When Tinubu used his bullion van money to buy the ticket, you left Osinbajo and started supporting Tinubu. Are you not ashamed of yourself? He who stands for nothing will fall for anything
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Menclothing: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
1993 case Lolz

If you guilty you think usa will.leave him ask.huspupi
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Yankee101: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
So you’re saying you won’t even bother to investigate?
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

They should continue to make him more popular. Bcoz I don't know when an indictment, if at all he was indicted, has become a conviction. Should we call this half education or just mischief?
Lol.. Sure they've really made Tinubu the most popular candidate by far.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by swaggerjack: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Gozac: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Mikano boys and Zombidiots sef

E don clear say Tinubu don win Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Lagos, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Katsina,Kaduna Nassarawa, Niger , Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno, Gombe

Tinubu will be demystified and disgraced by February 2023. He is in the twilight of his political career.
Anyway Atiku is coming
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ireportlive: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu will be demystified and disgraced by February 2023. He is in the twilight of his political career.
Anyway Atiku is coming

Says Ameachi supporter at APC primaries

Where is Ameachi sef?! Still licking his wound as a River State outcast and fugitive running from Wike
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Says Ameachi supporter at APC primaries

Where is Ameachi sef?! Still licking his wound as a River State outcast and fugitive running from Wike
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ireportlive: 3:24am On Nov 13, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Seun , even as a traditional christian, I believe your Christian ethos wouldnt make you tolerate gross insults on Yorubas based on Religious diversity

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

If Yoruba land end up divided this evil people would succeed in destroying unity among family and brothers

Please do the needful because younger generation are reading from this platform

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Seun , even as a traditional christian, I believe your Christian ethos wouldnt make you tolerate gross insults on Yorubas based on Religious diversity

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

If Yoruba land end up divided this evil people would succeed in destroying unity among family and brothers

Please do the needful because younger generation are reading from this platform
says by someone calling a fellow Nairalander Obidiotts ipob pigs Yeboos etc
someone exposing people's privacy thanks to Nairaland police woman revelation

Bro your petty games are up and unless the mods want to be deceived by your antiques.

happy Sunday
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ireportlive: 3:50am On Nov 13, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
says by someone calling a fellow Nairalander Obidiotts ipob pigs Yeboos etc
someone exposing people's privacy thanks to Nairaland police woman revelation

Bro your petty games are up and unless the mods want to be deceived by your antiques.

happy Sunday

You are free to cry, just as I got all your other account like ngadaAwo and Nwamamiwata reported and served ban, you are going down with this

And all agent of Division among Yorubas and anyone supporting such would perish before prime
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

You are free to cry, just as I got all your other account like ngadaAwo and Nwamamiwata reported and served ban, you are going down with this

And all agent of Division among Yorubas and anyone supporting such would perish before prime

what's this one saying
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by 43Ronin: 4:10am On Nov 13, 2022
The ozarks made me realise, u cannot separate the banker from the dealer.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ikpaitid: 4:20am On Nov 13, 2022
IPOB people are very desperate, I can't wait to see most of them jump into the lagoon after the election results are announced.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by MiaBeer(m): 5:21am On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Your English is very irritating tongue

Your next breakfast will be English. Nigerians are trying to get rid of thieves and thugs who have tanked our economy and you’re out there talking about English. I pity losers like you.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by ejimatic: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2022
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by asanausana91: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Mikano boys and Zombidiots sef

E don clear say Tinubu don win Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Lagos, Osun, Kwara, Kogi, Katsina,Kaduna Nassarawa, Niger , Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno, Gombe

I don't want to believe that iam talking to a fool.
Re: INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations by Ijb11: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Apologizes To Woman Assaulted In Jos, Promises To Punish Personnel / Policemen In Lagos Killed A 9-Year-Old Boy And Fled / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.