Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri (694 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer / Political Parties, Others Want All Elections Held In 1 Day / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Yibo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
I can’t believe my eyes. The way Obidients are praising me after my AriseTV interview is shockingly surprising. Just because I took Tinubu to the cleaners they are praising me. That is their nature. They want all others to be criticise and want Obi to be worshipped!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1591458155065638913

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Ttalk: 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
No be juju be that.

Obi hid his loot in save haven but Obidients don't see that as corruption.

His convoy was caught in Lagos with 250m cash when there is an existing policy of maximum money that private and corporate bodies can hold.

Obi used his children's name to siphon and save Anambra money but obedient say that's not bad.

Obi is one of the major importer of finished goods that can be produced in Nigeria, yet Obidients are claiming Obi will move the country from consumption to production.

Obi never explain how he will restructure Nigeria yet Obidients are claiming he is the savior.

Obi did not build a company that would employ the unemployed youth rather he invested state money in a Beer business that would finish the remaining of the youth in shayo.

Yet they are the ones accusing other candidates of what Obi is guilty of.

No be juju be that

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Yibo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Uppercut from Reno Omokri again

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by yedeola: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pot calling cattle black

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by yyba: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
99.9 PETER OBI supporters are fools

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by dollytino4real(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Na their sin go find dem out not we obedient
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by hisgrace090: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by dumahi(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Igbo:

To be honest, where is the upper cut? Some Obidients don't want Obi to be criticized, same as Omokri doesn't want Atiku to be criticized.

Or, some Obidients refuse to criticize Obi just as Omokri has refused to criticize Atiku.

Can't you see how Pastor Reno who fought for the release of Leah Sharibu has kept mute over Deborah murder just because Atiku showed support for the murder?

So, what's the difference between those extremist Obidients and Reno Omokri here?

Yet, I've seen Obidients who criticized Obi (such as Aisha Yesufu and Rinu Oduala). So, why is Reno talking as if every Obidient is as extremist as he is with Atiku?

The way some Nigerians reason makes me want to VOMIT. Yet, each of them thinks that everyone else is stupid. Like this one here...

yyba:

Indeed, it's true that mad people think everyone else is mad instead. Tueh!!!!!!

OK, now see this one here being smart by a quarter...

Ttalk:
No be juju be that.

Obi hid his loot in save haven but Obidients don't see that as corruption.

His convoy was caught in Lagos with 250m cash when there is an existing policy of maximum money that private and corporate bodies can hold.

Obi used his children's name to siphon and save Anambra money but obedient say that's not bad.

Obi is one of the major importer of finished goods that can be produced in Nigeria, yet Obidients are claiming Obi will move the country from consumption to production.

Obi never explain how he will restructure Nigeria yet Obidients are claiming he is the savior.

Obi did not build a company that would employ the unemployed youth rather he invested state money in a Beer business that would finish the remaining of the youth in shayo.

Yet they are the ones accusing other candidates of what Obi is guilty of.

No be juju be that

Where have you been all these months, weeks, and days to be talking all this trash? OK, let me go and fetch a post I made today about Obi's hand over note showing both foreign and local investments Obi handed over with over 80 billion Naira in net balance.

See the post https://www.nairaland.com/7429611/see-handover-note-peter-obi

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
yyba:

To Suffer no dey tire you?

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by JoeNL22(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Igbo:
I can’t believe my eyes. The way Obidients are praising me after my AriseTV interview is shockingly surprising. Just because I took Tinubu to the cleaners they are praising me. That is their nature. They want all others to be criticise and want Obi to be worshipped!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1591458155065638913
Obi is cumin

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Betanaija42moro: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reno should find a way to start marketing Atiku, that's what he is being paid for.

Atiku is just wasting money on this guy

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by ambale(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
And how have you criticized him?

Have you ever questioned his plans? No

You resort to name calling and except people to leave you

Onirugbon bi ti ewure

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by StrongandMighty: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Igbo:

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by AntiBMC(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Scratch that....they want the truth to be told...the other candidates are hopelessly useles$ in salvaging what's left of the country. The only candidate that can actually do something is Obi. And Daz their truth. You nd ur stomach infrastructure critic, Reno, cn hang urselves if you don't like it

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Truthisunique2: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
dumahi:

To be honest, where is the upper cut? Some Obidients don't want Obi to be criticized, same as Omokri doesn't want Atiku to be criticized.

Or, some Obidients refuse to criticize Obi just as Omokri has refused to criticize Atiku.

Can't you see how Pastor Reno who fought for the release of Leah Sharibu has kept mute over Deborah murder just because Atiku showed support for the murder?

So, what's the difference between those extremist Obidients and Reno Omokri here?

Yet, I've seen Obidients who criticized Obi (such as Aisha Yesufu and Rinu Oduala). So, why is Reno talking as if every Obidient is as extremist as he is with Atiku?

The way some Nigerians reason makes me want to VOMIT. Yet, each of them thinks that everyone else is stupid. Like this one here...

Indeed, it's true that mad people think everyone else is mad instead. Tueh!!!!!!
Na Atiku be president for Reno to blame him like Leah on buhari?

Did Obi ever critize the Deborah death even from his save zone as a southern Christian

Some times it's good to employ your brain, Igbo people would insult every one who holds contrary view on Adaobi as messiah
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by duro4chang(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
I have personally observed that

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Yibo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
duro4chang:
I have personally observed that
it's called double standard
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by dumahi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na Atiku be president for Reno to blame him like Leah on buhari?

Did Obi ever critize the Deborah death even from his save zone as a southern Christian

Some times it's good to employ your brain, Igbo people would insult every one who holds contrary view on Adaobi as messiah
You are still holding on to your shallow thinking. I said that Reno failed to condemn Deborah murder lest he contradicts Atiku's open support for the murder. Is this not true? But, you are now changing the goal post by asking me if Atiku is the President. Honestly, low education levels and too much noise has damaged the brains of many of you in that country.

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by duro4chang(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Igbo:
it's called double standard
No mind them.
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Viscuz: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
yyba:

Cry me a river.

Your mother married a fool

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by yyba: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

To Suffer no dey tire you?
nothing like suffer here and by god grace nothing like suffer will show
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reno Omokri,

You go bark so tey, you go tire grin Obi no get your time

You wey be say na only your past them dig out, you say you won die grin cheesy

You no fit take 1/3 of wetin you dey give

Pray make the obidients no get your time grin grin

Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Ttalk: 2:33am On Nov 13, 2022
dumahi:

OK, now see this one here being smart by a quarter...

Where have you been all these months, weeks, and days to be talking all this trash? OK, let me go and fetch a post I made today about Obi's hand over note showing both foreign and local investments Obi handed over with over 80 billion Naira in net balance.

See the post https://www.nairaland.com/7429611/see-handover-note-peter-obi

Funny dude Obi's hand over note exempt him from Pandora scandal and 250m cash that Obi didn't deny.

Just same thing we are talking double standard by zombidients who see no evil from a mediocre called Peter Obi
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Eric180316: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2022
politics (and the absence thereof)

I had a brief exchange with a leftist-turned-Republican about the left’s inability to take political power, and its resulting disenchantment with its own values and ideas
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Lisa365028: 3:03am On Nov 13, 2022
money, this way or that—it all has been used for purposes that have seemed right to me
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by frank14011991(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Obedients are ipob terrorists
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by Corrinthians(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2022
That's exactly the IPOB tyrannical traits we talk about. They're allowed to criticise all others but no one is allowed to criticise their own.
Re: Obidients Want All Others To Be Criticise And Want Obi To Be Worshipped- Omokri by techWriter1: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2022

H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally / Breaking: Uzodimma & Tinubu Have Vowed To Burn INEC Offices Because of Obi / I'll Die A Hero,show Me No Mercy-kano Cleric Sentenced To Death Tells Court