Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians (9389 Views)

Ghanaians Mocking P-square's Alingo / Ghanaians Mad At Chris Brown For Calling Azonto A Nigerian Dance / Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians [music Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by edoyad(m): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2011
ol trying to paste that lyrics will come later. The song was basically dissing their football, national attire, movie industry and the fact that they're kind of uncultured.
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by RickyRoss1(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2011
Justcash:

All of you hating this stuff are eediots. A very good reply of an exact measure. I love this.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH BRAINS HERE. I USED TO LOVE GHANAIANS AS MY BROTHERS B4 I VISITED GHANA. THE WORST THING YOU WILL DO IN LIFE IS TO LOVE YOUR ENEMY. I LOVE THOSE THAT LOVE ME BUT THE SILLY ONES THAT HATE ME FOR NO REASON I HATE THEM WITH PASSION.

I LOVE THIS RESPONSE, THE GHANAIANS STARTED THIS RUBBISH FEW WEEKS AGO AND NOW WE RESPONDED BY FIRE BY FORCE SOME EEDIOTS ARE COMPLAINING, WHY DIDNT THESE FOOLS COMPLAIN WHEN THE GHANAIANS MADE THAT STUPID SONG AGAINST NIGERIANS,

STUPID GHANAIANS WERE THE FIRST COUNTRY THAT STARTED MASSIVE DEPORTATION OF NIGERIANS AND NO ONE COMPLAINED, BUT WHEN NIGERIA STARTED DEPORTING LAZY GHANAIAN ASHAWO/CRIMINALS WITH DIRTY GHANA MUST GO BAGS THEY STARTED COMPLAINING. THE SAD THING IS MOST NIGERIANS DONT EVEN KNOW GHANA WAS THE FIRST COUNTRY THAT STARTED DEPORTING NIGERIANS,

THE FOKN BOIZ OF GHANA USED CRAPPY BEATS AND ENGLISH TO DISS NIGERIANS. THOSE GHANIAN KITCHEN BOYS DESERVE A MORE CRAPPY SONG AS A REPLY,
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by wellmax(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

THE FOKN BOIZ OF GHANA USED CRAPPY BEATS AND ENGLISH TO DISS NIGERIANS. THOSE GHANIAN KITCHEN BOYS DESERVE A MORE CRAPPY SONG AS A REPLY,

I agree with you
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by PointB: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2011
Lyrics pls, anybody?
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by wellmax(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2011
Read the Lyrics

Thank God We’re Not Ghanaians

Can you imagine Ghanains abusing Nigeria, the giant of Africa, the sunshine, the mountain, and the golf of oil of Africa? Ghana, let us teach you some English, for there’s going to be some diplomatic brouhaha o, if President Atta Mills doesn’t call the Foka Sibe Boys to order

Which country in the world calls their friends “Charlie” and names all their men after weekdays and weekends, Kwado (Monday) Kwabena (Tuesday) Kwaku (Wednesday) Yau (Thursday) Kofi (Friday), Kwame (Saturday), Kwesi (Sunday)? Una too much o

And you are so laid back, you don’t even know, look at every bank around you, it is UBA, ECO-Bank and Zenith bank. Your mobile phones are routed through Lagos, MTN, Vodafone, Tigo and whatever! Charlie, Thank God we are not Ghanaians o

See your president worships in Lagos, pays tithes to Synagogue, even your under-something football team relies on Pastor T.B Joshua to win the world cup because there is no God in Ghana. Charlie, thank God I’m not a Ghanaian o

When was the last time Ghana had a national team after Abedi Pele and Tony Yeboah started hawking spicy Rob and puff-puff. Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians o

Instead of getting down on Amala, Pounded yams and orisirishi, you eat burnt rice three times a day and call it a funky name “Wache” as if we won’t understand…Thank God we are not Ghanaians

Since Fela left Ghana you only knew how to sing old highlife and wedding songs, who marries with a Ghanaian music anymore anyways… Thank God we are not Ghanaians

Remember Nigerians created Nollywood, but Ghanaians are stuck trying to create something, should we call it “Nannawood?” with the same characters- kofi, nana, kwabena and Elizabeth…you can’t even get near any wood, Charlie, thank God I’m not a Ghanaian o

And why did Obama come here and didn’t spend a second night, was it because Accra was too boring Thank God we are not Ghanaians.
Please if you can’t afford three-piece Nigerian agbada stop wearing the black and white stripe school uniform and call it a national attire, afterall you have discovered oil, please dress better, OK. Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians.

Our traditional rulers are cruising around in Bentley, Mercedes Benz, and BMW but yours are still hanging on wooden limos, Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians

We know you love to do 419 but tell me who will send you money when you send a dead chicken by FedEx in the name of Sakawa… Thank God we’re not Ghanaians o

Brothers, make una show some respect to the big brother next door, otherwise we will ask Lagosians to move over to Accra and overrun the place…

And as Fela taught, Fefe n’efe ntina obaa tu amirika a, ense na nofona yese, ebete ato ntia, ebete ato ntio, ebeti aton ti, abeti atontia, ebeti atonti, ebeti atonti e, ebeti atonti

Make una warn unaself o, na condition way make crayfish bend

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Mynd44: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2011
lwkmd.
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by fxpro1: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2011
Chai, am loving this, Thank God am Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2011
Love the reply and lyrics,thank God for the person who sang it,
esp the fact that Ghanaian are so laid back, so true, they women hustle,the men talk quarrel and b.i.tch,so pathetic, and are so full of envy towards Nigerians,and i thought i had seen it all until i saw this Ghanaian dude about 27 with his girlfriend a 70 year old white woman in Shoprite Accra,i could only look,and the hom.os in Ghana,Omo they plenty,saw them congregated in one school,all slim effeminate,some wearing jewelry and rolling their eyes(oyibo's bitches)that is what u  get when u effing want to get paid the easy way.
Compromise,compromise,more compromise, thank God i am not Ghanaian
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by beespak7(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2011
LOL  charlie thank God am not a ghananian hehehe that was the reply to those naija hating ghananian forkkin boiz and charlie its called hamburger not ham - begger grin grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFfO2JCD6ZM[/flash]
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by hakanai(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2011
hilarious  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't get enough of this stuff guyz, !
Well the right kinda Nigerian hit em hard.You don't expect the likes of D'banj to waste time on a reply of little significances .
Right lyrics and right caliber of artist for the Ghanians  grin grin grin grin grin grin

For the EEdiotas condemning the reply,are you a traitor or a Ghanian infiltrator sent to sabotage Nigeria our motherland ?
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by marcus1234: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by PointB: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2011
Thanks WellMax for the lyrics.

I cant stop laughing; pay back is bitch, but this bitch is cool.

lol
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by akinwole21: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2011
''Thank God am not a Nigerians''

Too bad for these stinking Dadas who cannot speak make a correct sentence, a Nursery 1 boy in Lagos can do better
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2011
just happy its lay men that replied cos our artists are way above the level of replying Ghanians
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by dustydee: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2011
The best answer would have been silence. Why do we keep joining issues with our brothers?
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by PrinceFay: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2011
wink Hahahaha Ghanian are much better than they do! Lmao
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by deloon(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2011
Abegi! I love the reply joor.
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Ben13: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2011
The song doesn't even make any sense. lol
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2011
Instead of getting down on Amala, Pounded yams and orisirishi, you eat burnt rice three times a day and call it a funky name “Wache” as if we won’t understand…Thank God we are not Ghanaians

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by philip0906(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2011
nice lyrics. . . grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by TenKobo1: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2011
I just thougth silence would have been the best answer to the Ghanian fools they were craving publicity. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by rabzy: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
I don't really understand where Ghana got all this hate from and not just Ghana, so many African Countries, but Ghana's own takes the cake. I visited Ghana 2yrs ago and just for me to go and sample some roadside rice and chicken only for the girl selling the stuff to tell me she does not like Nigerians.

I had so many Ghanaian friends in Lagos when i was growing up, they were older than me with like 10-15 yrs, my dad took them like younger brothers, they taught me how to eat Ghana food, taught some folk songs in Ashanti etc, it was great fun. I have never seen anyone in Lagos dissing Ghanaians or for a whole community to take 'hating' as a national pastime.

We don't have time for all that crap and its time they do something better with their lives.

when they sent Nigerians out of Ghana, there were a whole lot of them especially Ogbomoso and Ibo guys, and they were not just shoemakers and hair dressers, they had businesses and houses which were taken over by Ghanians and we did not sing a hate song all that time, but they keep crying over the retaliation.
They even call those bags 'Ghana must Go' in Ghana, that is crazy, they don't ever want to forget.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by executinal(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
ha ha  ha h this is good, our traditional rulers are Cruising in Limo-zen, Range rover sport, BMW while Ghanians are cruising on wooded limo-zen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by folahann(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
YES!
Sending this out to my Ghanaian peeps, hope I don't get beaten up
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by MMM2(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
:d:d:d
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by dayokanu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
shioorrr
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Bash92(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2011
Good reply, next time the Ghanians want to fight they will look for their mate.
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Kwekudouble: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
Quite an interesting reply. I am a Ghanaian and i do not begrudge any nigerian from replying to the earlier song from the fokn boys. I believe many ghanaians tried explaining to u guys that the group, fokn bois, are a bunch of funny guys who love to make fun of a lot of things. It turns out that M3nsa, one of the fokn bois, has a nigerian wife. And when interviewed, they explained that the song was actually to let ghanaians realise how much african nigerians could be especially in their dressing and food. And it was deliberate when they said ''a nigerians''.
Anyway, understandably, nigerians have responded. Maybe thats fair. Beyond this though, i think its time we all acknowledged that both countries have stereotyped each other. Its not only the Ghanaians who show disrespect to Nigerians. Nigerians do same too. I happen to school with a number of Nigerians here and i am sometimes appalled by some of the comments they pass about Ghanaians. I dont know if its a perception in Nigeria that Ghanaians are very poor, uneducated, low-life people or whether its the fact that the nigerians coming to school in ghana are from very rich homes but some of the comments they pass can be very bad. One lady even told me that had it not been them, the universities in ghana wouldnt have enough funds to run the school. I made her understand that there are so many families in ghana willing to pay the same fees they pay to get admission but for the fact that the universities have an allocated number for int'l students. Many usually refer to us as small. As if its something to be ashamed of. Some of the succesful countries in the world have populations less than that of ghana.
Lets stop the bastardazation of both countries. Nigeria or Ghana cannot be the standard for each other. There are bigger stars to reach for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by RickyRoss1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
rabzy:

I don't really understand where Ghana got all this hate from and not just Ghana, so many African Countries, but Ghana's own takes the cake. I visited Ghana 2yrs ago and just for me to go and sample some roadside rice and chicken only for the girl selling the stuff to tell me she does not like Nigerians.

I had so many Ghanaian friends in Lagos when i was growing up, they were older than me with like 10-15 yrs, my dad took them like younger brothers, they taught me how to eat Ghana food, taught some folk songs in Ashanti etc, it was great fun. I have never seen anyone in Lagos dissing Ghanaians or for a whole community to take 'hating' as a national pastime.

We don't have time for all that crap and its time they do something better with their lives.

when they sent Nigerians out of Ghana, there were a whole lot of them especially Ogbomoso and Ibo guys, and they were not just shoemakers and hair dressers, they had businesses and houses which were taken over by Ghanians and we did not sing a hate song all that time, but they keep crying over the retaliation.
They even call those bags 'Ghana must Go' in Ghana, that is crazy, they don't ever want to forget.

So sad but true. You need to go to Ghana to see/experience the kind of hatred these people have against Nigerians. These people are not my brothers. I know a true brother when i see one, Ghanaians dont have any problem, the only problems they have is Nigerians, Day in day out they talk about Nigerians, from market women to politicians and radio stations, Peace FM spends most of their days talking about NIgerias problems when they dont give a phuck abt Ghanaians
Re: Nigerians Hit Back: Thank God We Are Not Ghanaians by Kwekudouble: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ricky_Ross, do i take it that you are just distorting the truth or that u want to create mischief??, Do you genuinely believe yourself that the average ghanaian is more worried about nigeria than about his daily bread. Do you mean to tell me that upon all the numerous issues in ghana, we take delight trash-talking nigeria even to the extent that peace fm will spend valuable airtime talking about nigeria?
Dont tickle yourself my friend, the average ghanaian worries about inflation, the economy, education,jobs, etc, and peace fm doesnt do what you say. If you hear any radio station talking about 9ja, it means 9ja has made news, sometimes for good or bad reasons. OR somebody is trying to use an experience of 9ja to caution the authorities in ghana to take note and make sure same doesnt happen here(eg boko haram attacks) Ghanaians are not as stupid as u r trying to make us look. I am quite sorry for your experience of ghana that has made you form such judgments but you cannot pollute the minds of fellow nairalanders about a whole nation just because of your experience with a couple of individuals.
tacks) Ghanaians are not as stupid as u r trying to make us look. I am quite sorry for your experience of ghana that has made you form such judgments but you cannot pollute the minds of fellow nairalanders about a whole nation just because of your experience with a couple of individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Davido - Just Call Me / I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia / Kcee Cultural Praise Vol 1,2,3,4 & 5 X Okwesili Eze Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.