Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord (2651 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by OKOATA(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2022
drlateef:

Your eyes will be clear. Continue to drink mkpurum mirin.
See this Afonja muslim that finished at Kwara poly sef dey talk, the only thing you guys will say is eyes will clear, which kain eyes won clear when a drug lord papa is vying for the president, even in a saner clime your hogwash president would have been forgotten. Nigeria is too low of a standard that's why you urchins have the mouth to talk. February will clear your doubt, no drug lord will rule Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Newkingy: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Reno's claim, assuming is authentic, and not some spoof from an obidense, will be in direct challenge to the authority of US State Department and Department of Homeland Security, where in a signed letter of 2003, they gave Tinubu a clean bill.

Again, assuming this claim is authentic and made by Reno, it will not be a matter protected by free speech, but a legal suit could be initiated in which he can be subponead to go to court and contest the official letter reproduced below.

Reno need to tread softly. He is walking a thin line. Tinubu is not Obi. Again, for third time, this assumption that this accusation is authentic and came from Reno.

How do you know this document is from homeland?

Can you go to Facebook and say this. Make people take you shine small for court.
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by Nukilia: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Reno's claim, assuming is authentic, and not some spoof from an obidense, will be in direct challenge to the authority of US State Department and Department of Homeland Security, where in a signed letter of 2003, they gave Tinubu a clean bill.

Again, assuming this claim is authentic and made by Reno, it will not be a matter protected by free speech, but a legal suit could be initiated in which he can be subponead to go to court and contest the official letter reproduced below.

Reno need to tread softly. He is walking a thin line. Tinubu is not Obi. Again, for third time, this assumption that this accusation is authentic and came from Reno.

Don't stress yourself, Tafa Balogun is a known criminal disgraced out of service
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by padi94(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Na w o drug man
Re: Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord by saintkel(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
Everybody in Nigeria knows that tinubu is an old druggie that have nothing to offer to Nigeria and Nigerians.

But most people in Nigeria (senseless APC supporters) just decide to be something else because of party, greed and tribalism.
even if dis is true....I still don't like dis Reno guy.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dey Laugh O - Tinubu / Minister's Wife In N3.2 Billion Contract Scandal / Federal Govt Employs 12,000 Youth To Protect Oil And Gas Pipelines In N.delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.