Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins (10402 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Live in Faith As Christians. / 8 Important Ways We Can Pray To God As Christians / 8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by generalwo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
I don't think it's possible to be delivered totally from sin..... Just saying Sha

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Kei144(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Rainstormer: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Cde1: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Truefaith: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Fhdr
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Shadysen: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
see as the thread dry because it's talking about sin, they loved being swim in sin.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:
OP, have you stopped being a sinner? It's funny that someone just came from nowhere and told us that our actions are called "sin", we need a "Jesus" in our life so that, not that we would stop sinning, but our sins would be justified.

If the sin of Adam made us sinners, why don't the ransom of Jesus make us all sinless?
OgA Nothing like justification of sin if you are a sinner you are in danger of eternal condemnation which is hell

No unrighteous person will enter the kingdom of God is better you repent and accept Jesus in to your life
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Joniww(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Okay
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
nakaman:
The first one is a no no for me

What do you mean by Jesus, accept who as my lord and Savior.

The earlier we understand that Jesus was a scam, the better for us,
As well as the 2nd 1
e dey hard to pity you. No vex o...me i just dey pass o.
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
uncleck:
OP, have you stopped being a sinner? It's funny that someone just came from nowhere and told us that our actions are called "sin", we need a "Jesus" in our life so that, not that we would stop sinning, but our sins would be justified.

If the sin of Adam made us sinners, why don't the ransom of Jesus make us all sinless?
FREE WILL. Adam n Eve were the first to abuse it. If you're yet to accept JESUS the mediator as your personal LORD and SAVIOUR then you have deviated from what you are. Go ahead and exercise your FREE WILL and carnal values...but remember, we all die someday. After death...?
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
OgA Nothing like justification of sin if you are a sinner you are in danger of eternal condemnation which is hell

No unrighteous person will enter the kingdom of God is better you repent and accept Jesus in to your life
Lol! I remember when I was like you

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by nakaman: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
babajero:
You needed attention, congratulations you have gotten it.
no be now una go sabi
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by Preacherrr(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
You are blind spiritually that's why you refer Jesus as a scam. The devil has blinded your you spiritually so that you won't believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ. You need to repent. John 3:36 is not a joke.
nakaman:
The first one is a no no for me

What do you mean by Jesus, accept who as my lord and Savior.

The earlier we understand that Jesus was a scam, the better for us,
As well as the 2nd 1
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by DanielAlhassan(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
uncleck:

Lol! I remember when I was like you
is better you go back

God is willing to accept you back
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
is better you go back

God is willing to accept you back
Imagine being freed from kirikiri and someone asks you to go back there
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2022
uncleck:

Imagine being freed from kirikiri and someone asks you to go back there
I pray it won't be late before you realize that the devil is playing gambling with your life
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
I pray it won't be late before you realize that the devil is playing gambling with your life
I can only imagine how foolish I looked when I use to be like you
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
uncleck:

I can only imagine how foolish I looked when I use to be like you
keep imagining but imagination is not reallity take note
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's just ONE WAY: John 14:6

Follow Jesus' footstep as closely as ever. Make Jesus your role model so that in whatever you do think of how this man Jesus will approve you. Philippians 4:8
If you can do that you've grown above sin because God will put your name in the book of life for believing (trusting) in the counsel of His only begotten Son! John 3:16

The thief committed so many atrocities (in the past) was forgiven not because his sin was minor but he has turned around completely and accepted Jesus as King though both of them are dying on the torture stake! smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by uncleck: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
keep imagining but imagination is not reallity take note
I rest my case
Re: 8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
uncleck:

I rest my case
think about it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Offers Prayer Space For Muslim Community / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.