Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts (22124 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Allah ga Atiku Abubakar kabashi Nijeriya cikin sauki
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
habeela:
Allah ga Atiku Abubakar kabashi Nijeriya cikin sauki
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is at peace inside out at home, everywhere and or all over Nigeria. What a great man.
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Assalam Alaikum Jama'ar Jihar Gombe.

Ku zama cikin shiri don tarbar ɗan ku, surikin ku, shugaban kasar Najeriya a 2023, Wazirin Adamawa, Alh Atiku Abubakar.
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2022
time for Atiku to rescue Nigeria
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2022
Yau Jirgin Ceto Nigeria Zai Sauka Jihar KWARA

ALLAH ya bamu sa’a. Ameen
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Askng(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
McBishop2020:

Beautiful piece!
More of this.

Meanwhile, permission to use it elsewhere.

granted
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Many happy returns to you today.

You are a visionary leader and
a true inspiration to me personally.

I wish you many more years of
spreading your wisdom, which
benefits each and every one of
us for the greater good.

Happy Birthday to our new incoming President of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Turakin Adamawa.

#AtikuOkowa23 #RecoverNigeria #AsOneWeCan
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by tishbite41(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mugu
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
#AtikuOkowa23 #RecoverNigeria #AsOneWeCan
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Yesterday the Incoming President, Atiku Abubakar, to hold a Business Dialogue today in Lagos (Eko Hotel). This will be explosive! Time to #RecoverNigeria
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Atiku Okowa kawai by God grace
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Atiku is the answer 2023
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Recover Nigeria Atiku Abubakar is coming president 2023
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
#Operation Rescue Nigeria we move
Atiku Abubakar the incoming president
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Like I said to every demography I've met, no one will be left behind in our #RecoverNigeria plan. My meeting today, with members of our great party, the PDP, who are Persons Living With Disabilities and inaugurating their presidential campaign council, is in continuation of my wholesome inclusion roadmap to Recover and Reset the country. As ONE, we shall get it done. -AA
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by onihga: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Askng:
Time Tell Time

Time,
tick, tick it moves,
unrestrained by mortal powers,
trampling on all, silently.
Leaving some behind,
taking many along its gentle or dreary path,
for one, a fulfilled destiny,
some in regrets,
others in grandiose adulation,
Yet subjected to the change of time,
to some with open gates and palaces of passing filth,
to others, the gates are closed as enemy to time.
moments alter our state speedily,
Joys too soon mutates in this clime.
Yet Time, unrelenting.
Time, Tell Time.
to some, it appears as Friend,
to others, it veils itself in darkness as a foe,
who can appease Time?
it rushes upon us from cradle
leaves memories or takes us both away.
Leading to the paths of innumerable choices
Time,
Tell Time.

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/time_tell_time_1501968
totally agree with you
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
I am proud of the Atiku/Okowa ticket. I assure Nigerians that the positive turnaround we seek can only be achieved by PDP.

With our votes in 80 days, we will recover Nigeria with #AtikuOkowa
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Just wait, Atiku/okowa is coming 2023, PDP
Power to the people
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dear, good citizens of Nigeria.
For a country to be great, it must be united and inclusive. And for a country to be united, it must possess a leadership that is ready to work through the purpose.

The upcoming general elections in our country is a rescue mission to save the soul of the nation.

The ruling party, APC, has taken us adrift and we are far off the course to the purpose of unity and prosperity.

That is why you and I must work assiduously together to ensure that we Recover Nigeria.

Saving the soul of Nigeria must begin with denying the APC your vote in 2023. They have failed us woefully and must be punished for that.

But it’s not enough to vote out the APC. We must coalesce into the PDP - the only viable party that has the capacity to dislodge the failed ruling party.

When you vote for the PDP, you would have voted a party that has a history of uniting the country, with a guarantee of shared prosperity.

So, please permit me to admonish you, again, to continue to mobilize more support among your family, friends and colleagues that will ensure that the PDP wins in the next general elections.

Because, when the PDP wins, the victory is all ours.

Thank you and do have a pleasant day.
---
Atiku Abubakar
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2022
PDP government go cut soap for everybody ... We go all dey alright , vote Atiku-Okowa for better life #RecoverNigeria
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2022
AtikuOkowa2023:
Abuja, get ready, the Presidential Campaign Rally for the FCT is scheduled for Today, Saturday December 10, 2022, at the Eagle Square, by 10:00Am. Abuja, It’s time to #RecoverNigeria. Join us Live on all our social media handles.
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2022
“I am proud to be the VP Candidate to Alhaji @Atiku. This is because he has the most experience as a former Vice-President. He also has the inclusive credentials that Nigeria needs at this time.” -Dr. @IAOkowa #PeoplesTownHall
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Today, we are bringing the #RecoveryMessage to the Home of Peace and Tourism. Today, we will #RecoverPlateau at the #JosPDPRally!

#RecoverNigeria
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
ATIKU ABUBAKAR tomorrow you visited imo state
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2022
#AtikuOkowa2023:
Good morning Katsina State, “Sannu, Salama alaikum” Are you ready? The PDP Presidential Candidate, @Atiku and the #RecoverNigeria team shall be Live today by 10:00Am at the Mohammadu Dikko (Kakanda), Stadium, to #RecoverKatsinaWithAtiku. Join us
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Decamp from APC to PDP ☂️♥️

Former governor of Imo state, and also former minister of federal republic of nigeria under APC administration His Excellency Mr, Rochas okorocha has left APC to PDP to rescue nigerians and nigeria with ALHJI Atiku Abubakar WAZIRIN ADAMAWA and Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa 2023.
More are way to join the moving train.
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by faceland: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
habeela:
Decamp from APC to PDP ☂️♥️

Former governor of Imo state, and also former minister of federal republic of nigeria under APC administration His Excellency Mr, Rochas okorocha has left APC to PDP to rescue nigerians and nigeria with ALHJI Atiku Abubakar WAZIRIN ADAMAWA and Dr. Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa 2023.
More are way to join the moving train.

Yes, there is no smoke without fire but Okorocha denied decamping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0995EcQd8
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
https://fb.watch/ivSSpg4sv7/

*The Field Operations train stopped by in Benue State Today.*

The National Organising Secretary of our great party (PDP), and Director of Field Operations 2023 PDP Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Organisation *Hon. Umar Mohammed Bature* led his team members to Benue state.

The team they are in Benue today to start the Preparations ahead of our party, the Presidential Campaign Rally tomorrow, in Makurdi, Benue state capital.

The Field Operations members were being received by the leaders of the party PDP across the state.

The campaign Rally was scheduled to hold on 6th February 2023, at Aper Aku Stadium, Makurdi Benue state, by 10 am prompt. *#RecoverNigeria*

*#AtikuOkowa2023 #WeWantPDPBack #NigeriaDecides.*
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Yobe State, barka da safiya, are you ready? The unifier, @Atiku and his #RecoverNigeria team are here in the “Pride of the Sahel” for the @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us at the 27 August Stadium today by 12Pm and all the Party’s Handles for Livestream.
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Neckpresser101: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
Nyamuri:
So he didn't even mention and acknowledge Pandora Him Tu Lie!

You're not smart he knows those he can beat and Obi is not amongst them cheesy cheesy smiley

You get it now? wink

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by habeela(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
In Sha Allah Gobe Tawagar Atiku/okawo Zata Sauka A Jahar Kano Allah Yasa Agama Taro Lafiya

Allah Kabaiwa Atiku Mulkin Nigeria 🤲

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Sacks REC Frankland Briyai ‘For Joining APC’ / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted / IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.