Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts (22085 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Ofunaofu: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2022
Peoples Redemption Party, PRP presidential candidate, Kola Abiola has vowed that he will beat the presidential candidates of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP and the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Abubakar Atiku and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu respectively in 2023.

Abiola made this vow at the launch of the party’s manifesto in Abuja on Saturday.

The PRP presidential candidate boasted that PRP would win the presidential election with a landslide victory.

Meanwhile, Abiola has dismissed speculations of a merger between him and other presidential candidates in 2023.

He said PRP has “a very strong grassroots network” and would commence its national campaign soon.

Abiola added that the party has structures in all the local government areas with 711 candidates nationwide.

He assured that the PRP would “make a big difference” while dismissing insinuations that he was riding on his father’s legacy.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-beat-atiku-tinubu-landslide-kola-abiola-boasts/

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by general111(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
Who is this abeg?
Even peter obi whom i love cannot make this boast

174 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Ireportlive: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
cool

This guy has always being a nasty brat since the days of banbangida

He connered all Abiola's wealth to himself and forced other children to court and to get a DNA

He was the one who told the world that Yoruba elders and Afenifere killed his father with Abacha

The guy still accused Tinubu of seeking appointment from Abacha, as if it wasn't Tinubu and Abiola that bankrolled and masterminded Abacha's coup

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
This guy has always being a nasty brat since the days of banbangida
shatap what do you know

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by lilvicky68(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Motivational speaker don dey give person papa false hope

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Corporate2020: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2022
He has started taking the same drugs that Femi Fani Kayode, Ishaq Akintola and Reno Omo Kirikiri takes.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Nyamuri: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2022
So he didn't even mention and acknowledge Pandora Him Tu Lie!

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Resourcesswift: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
I believe him. His more marketable than asiwaju

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by moyoz(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Peoples Redemption Party, PRP presidential candidate, Kola Abiola has vowed that he will beat the presidential candidates of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP and the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Abubakar Atiku and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu respectively in 2023.

Abiola made this vow at the launch of the party’s manifesto in Abuja on Saturday.

The PRP presidential candidate boasted that PRP would win the presidential election with a landslide victory.

Meanwhile, Abiola has dismissed speculations of a merger between him and other presidential candidates in 2023.

He said PRP has “a very strong grassroots network” and would commence its national campaign soon.

Abiola added that the party has structures in all the local government areas with 711 candidates nationwide.

He assured that the PRP would “make a big difference” while dismissing insinuations that he was riding on his father’s legacy.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-beat-atiku-tinubu-landslide-kola-abiola-boasts/

Lolz

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by naijapips04: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Na wetin pandora don cause be this. No respect again. Every urchiin now feel they've got a chance.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by illicit(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Oga rest
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by JASONjnr(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2022
There is no lie here.....

As it stands.....Anybody can trash Tinubu and Atiku put together.....

Keep inducement aside......Atiku and Tinubu are backward and unintelligent to debate sensibly and convincingly to win any election.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Naturalgbola(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
wetin Kola dey smoke self?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by kbams241: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol. Abiola just started smoking same weed Obidients have been smoking

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by ltctechng: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Okay. We anticipate cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Zimmermann(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
At least he didn’t mention PO…
Indication he understands limits grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Askng(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Time Tell Time

Time,
tick, tick it moves,
unrestrained by mortal powers,
trampling on all, silently.
Leaving some behind,
taking many along its gentle or dreary path,
for one, a fulfilled destiny,
some in regrets,
others in grandiose adulation,
Yet subjected to the change of time,
to some with open gates and palaces of passing filth,
to others, the gates are closed as enemy to time.
moments alter our state speedily,
Joys too soon mutates in this clime.
Yet Time, unrelenting.
Time, Tell Time.
to some, it appears as Friend,
to others, it veils itself in darkness as a foe,
who can appease Time?
it rushes upon us from cradle
leaves memories or takes us both away.
Leading to the paths of innumerable choices
Time,
Tell Time.

https://www.poetrysoup.com/poem/time_tell_time_1501968

1 Like

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Slurity(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
WHAT KIND OF PLAYING IS THIS? IF HE GET 20,000 VOTE THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, THEN INEC WILL REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Whois(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin end shall never wonder

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
NDLEA need to step up their game

Too much drugs on the street.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by MorataFC: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yeyenatu

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by duro4chang(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Kola tried no be small. Maybe in a distant future

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by sukkot: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin at arm wrestling, yes you will

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by boldking(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sha no mention our Peter Obi the next president

10 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Corrinthians(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
He isn't even aware a third candidate or fourth exists. cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by onatisi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
is he contesting ? never knew kola Abiola is also contesting. anyway, he is not even campaigning so it is just a celebrity show for him.
instead of first starting as a state rep , he is gunning for the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by 6ixVille: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
No be lie...
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Forest122: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by Kingpele(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hahaha Hahaha this one is living in dream land ...go contest for chairman of your local government first

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by unite4real: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
The highest margin you will ever get should be in your polling unit and that could be maximum of 25%. The remaining all over the country will be TKO against you.

This is what happens when pussy cat looks at the mirror and sees a Lion, he then runs out start looking for a buffalo

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts by HydraFeeds(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
There is no lie here.....

As it stands.....Anybody can trash Tinubu and Atiku put together.....

Keep inducement aside......Atiku and Tinubu are backward and unintelligent to debate sensibly and convincingly to win any election.
running a country is not only about debate/smooth talk/motivational speech but the ability and willpower to lead different cultures effectively .anybody can churn out theories with confidence but very few people can convert it to action

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Depot Petrol Price Rises To ₦‎490 Per Litre / Tinubu Sacks Five Aviation Agencies Heads, Suspends NCAA Boss / How To Identify A Suicide Bomber - Adamawa State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.