Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity? (124 Views)

Who Are Workers Of Iniquity / The Gospel The Workers Of Iniquity Love The Most / The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Mystery Of Iniquity? by naijaclass(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
the mystery of iniquity" (2 Thess.2:7)- which is basically that Satan also manifests himself in the flesh - finally as the Antichrist.

In verses 9-11, we read of Satan working through the spirit of the antichrist with lying signs and wonders and the deception of wickedness to deceive people. We also read of God sending a deluding influence upon those who don't receive the love of the truth so as to be saved - "so that they might all believe THE LIE" (v.11 - Literal).

What is the lie referred to here? It is the lie that Satan told Eve in the garden of Eden: "You can sin and get away with it. God won't punish you."

That is the greatest lie that Satan has deceived the world with. Even many believers believe that lie of Satan!! The mystery of iniquity is that this lie has worked and worked and drawn many into deception. This culminates in false Christendom giving Satan a bride - Babylon! She also is called a mystery in Rev.17:5, just as the church is called a mystery.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Keep Your Love In A Box! / Fear Not, It Is I(jesus Christ Crucified) / I Need Someone To Be Sending Me Christian Prayers On Whatsapp 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.