Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? (524 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Bible Scholars Help Out : Why Did God Put Such Fruit In The Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Hidewell(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Your valid points are welcome.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Resourcesswift: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2022
Hustle and change your situation
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Bluezy13(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Hidewell:

Because it is not a problem because He has set it that everyone should help each other. It is the duty of the rich to care of the poor such that in end everyone is happy and taken care of.

Deuteronomy 15:11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Until Deuteronomy 15:4 happens!

But as you already know, men are very disobedient so God still cursed the rich Ecclesiastes 5:11. And then they fight it, which is why the rich will never enter the kingdom of God.

So, it makes no difference in which type of house you are born into.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2022
okay
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Zonefree(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2022
Blame your parents, leave innocent God out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Lighthouse50: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Ive always had that in my mind too but its a pity christians do not have an answer to some questions and they either shut you up not to question GOD.
I Dont have answer to that question but i heard a programme yesterday on radio on 104.7fm where a lady said every one suffering or born in a poor home or facing predicaments and challenges are receiving the rewards from their past life. She said if such person could endure the trials and live a good life, after death, he or she would come back to enjoy the reward of the good they lived. She said the life we live now is a reward of our past. I was shocked to see the same question here but as for me, no answer.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Barims(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Because he's STUPID
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Ive always had that in my mind too but its a pity christians do not have an answer to some questions and they either shut you up not to question GOD...

I have answered it.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Hidewell(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nlfpmod public view biko.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Promicah: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Because it is not a problem because He has set it that everyone should help each other. It is the duty of the rich to care of the poor such that in end everyone is happy and taken care of.

Deuteronomy 15:11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Until Deuteronomy 15:4 happens!

But as you already know, men are very disobedient so God still cursed the rich Ecclesiastes 5:11. And then they fight it, which is why the rich will never enter the kingdom of God.

So, it makes no difference in which type of house you are born into.

You wrote well. Can you please help me with thousand naira for food. Noting is with me please.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
This your question is so deep but we shouldn’t blame God, the life no just balance..just imagine otedola do birthday for yatch while another man dey hospital dey lament..God need to restart this world all over again..wtf!
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hidewell:
Where do you get off believing God did it? undecided
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by peterincredible: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
God did not make anybody rich and any poor the Christian religion is twisted and designed to take away the power from the masses other acient religion and even the occult talks about us been Gods having a human experience and it is all about self empowerment their is Notting you experience in this life that exists outside of you, every tin you experience is as a result of your thought pattern, the energy you radiate(positive, negative), and even what you eat, you see an average Christian start a business and the business fail and then start another one and then the business fails the next thing they will say is that they are under spiritual attack and that bad belle or evil People are attacking their business but u will see a ceremonial magician, an hinduist Buddhist and even a kemetics starts business and if it fails they will instead meditate on it and try to spot where they got it wrong and then learn from it, come to think of it most of the top richest men in the world are atheist so you really think they are into some coven guess what they are not but it is just that they have come to realise that every thing they experience in life is local to them and they always think positive you thought pattern and energy you radiate goes along way to what comes your way that is why most ancient practices don't joke with meditation,visualization exercise,grounding and shadow work because this exercises changes your internal state of mind, your thought process from within gracias

Sorry for lack of punctuation I am very bad at English and writing generally
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Hidewell(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Hidewell(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2023
The aura of his presence.
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by Hidewell(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Why Did God Put Most People In Poor Homes And Some In Rich Homes? by TenQ: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hidewell:
God did not put anyone anywhere. The system of this world did!

You are a product of your parents and their environment. This is your reality exam within which ALL your Trials, Temptations, Events and Your Choices are determined.

You live with your lot. Whatever you have in this your environment is the grace alloted to you as a human being.

(1) (Reply)

The Powers Of Islam And How To Conquer Them - Part 1 / Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort? / MaxInDHouse Organisation's Community Vs A Jewish Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.