Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) (57793 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Ireportlive: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jostoman:
sorry you hear.

Sorry ?! Only sorry?! infact we are not voting Ipob Obi..

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu if you are truly sorry and we shall forgive you as brothers cool
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu if you are truly sorry and we shall forgive you as brothers cool
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Wetin Ipob no fit do this days, disgusting vigina slicing Akpu muching apes
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Akanbiedu(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jakumo:
I have always been curious as to why the word RIFLE is so often spelled wrongly as RIFFLE by Nigerian writers.

A RIFLE is a gun.

A RIFFLE is an area of a river's flow that is shallow and rocky.

Hopefully, by the year 2099 or maybe even sooner, the distinction between these two words will be understood in Nigeria

Anytime a gun is mentioned, jakumo is sure to show up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by ObalendeCMS: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bros, abeg run borrow me that your old kala make I take am blast blast the left brain of these polithiefians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

i hope u dont commit suicide in 2023, when u wake up one morning and Biafra is gone.

Sudan also, saw nothing wrong in committing genocide in S.Sudan, until they woke one morning and S.Sudan is a country.

Funny thing is just like S.Sudan is oil and gas rich, so is Biafra. Envy!

Once Biafra exit, we have so much to teach our children about Nigeria, u will wish and beg for reunification but we can never forgive u people.

Hope the Biafra you are talking about has no connection with the destructive oppressive taliban wannabe ipob angry
Bcus any Biafra connected with ipob remains dead, nailed and buried to the ground.
Every Nwafor understands the Biafra We seek,not one Championed by thugs, cultists, thieves, kidnappers and criminals claiming freedom fighters.
Hope you are Obidient like dis,bcus you are somehow sounding like a disObiDient person.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by guru90: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
This one is just wishing himself dead soonest....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
OP what do u mean by tear leather ?

I know tear rubber or tear nylon but first time I am hearing tear leather.

It be like say OP need to go school to learn pidgin English all over
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Hahaha,the North has already rejected your sick shaky desperate old drug Lord with his desperate emilokan/Muslim-muslim agenda.
The MB understands that APC is the worst thing that can happen to their region,they will not gamble voting for a party that encourages foreign killers to bring death into their region.
APC has already become an abomination in the SE and SS,all they have left is the SW and we will never stop making our Yoruba brothers see reason with Us that APC is the biggest threat to the Survival of every living Soul in this Country.
Come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over your head.
I will advise you again to be Obidient so you don't end up paying the ultimate sacrifice of atikulating into another deadly round of killer heardmen wahala.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by TheboyGhost(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:
FULANI BOY SAY BIAFRA, 'UNA GO SUFFER'.

LOL

IDIOT IS STILL IN DENIAL THAT BIAFRA WILL ABANDON THEM WITH BOKO HARAM BY 2023.

Omoh I no understand wetin bring Biafra inside that Chicken brain

sad angry Na we Igbo's dey give idiots liver to dey insult us
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by TheboyGhost(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mercury12:

You started a civil war.
At the end of the war you starts playing victim card for the war you started first lol.
When will y'all grow up
The hate that your parent taught y'all has limit y'all chances of building bridges and getting in the top leadership position of this this country and you boast to continue the hate lesson to your kids? Lol
Hahaha
You are doing yourself .
Hate will take y'all nowhere...

What did the leadership position of your tribesmen bring to your Tribe so far?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Ireportlive: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha,the North has already rejected your sick shaky desperate old drug Lord with his desperate emilokan/Muslim-muslim agenda.
The MB understands that APC is the worst thing that can happen to their region,they will not gamble voting for a party that encourages foreign killers to bring death into their region.
APC has already become an abomination in the SE and SS,all they have left is the SW and we will never stop making our Yoruba brothers see reason with Us that APC is the biggest threat to the Survival of every living Soul in this Country.
Come 2023 Obi or Atiku will rule over your head.
I will advise you again to be Obidient so you don't end up paying the ultimate sacrifice of atikulating into another deadly round of killer heardmen wahala.
APC MUST GO.

Be honest with me here, do you honestly think Nigeria would vote a Biafrans man as President?!

Do you think Jubril El Sudan that called IPOB 5%ter would give you Presidency even when he can't give a Biafrans man any service chiefs position
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

i hope u dont commit suicide in 2023, when u wake up one morning and Biafra is gone.

Sudan also, saw nothing wrong in committing genocide in S.Sudan, until they woke one morning and S.Sudan is a country.

Once Biafra exit, we have so much to teach our children about Nigeria, u will wish and beg for reunification but we can never forgive u people.

Egbon, hope South South isn't part of your Biafla ?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by generalwo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Apc won't fool us this time around... Whah they could not do in 7 years na im them come dey do now.... Na lie...... Peter obi or 9ja divide..... What happened to buying new arms for the soldiers 2 or 3 years ago??

Ogun kee anybody wen support apc for 2023.....fools....

Allow the soldiers use their old weapons until 2023 when Peter obi will usher in a new dawn for us all.....

We do not want apc or pdp come 2023!!!!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

Be honest with me here, do you honestly think Nigeria would vote a Biafrans man as President?!

Do you think Jubril El Sudan that called IPOB 5%ter would give you Presidency even when he can't give a Biafrans man any service chiefs position
tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
The war is between Nigeria Vs Biafra :

God bless Biafra Republic

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by DriveByKiller: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
World's laziest and most cowardly army
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by godofuck231: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
yedeola:
I don't like guns, because it wasn't meant for normal people
s when fulani attack you on a nigerian highway or your villa you get slaughtered like a normal chicken ,

Cheers to a normal death

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

tinubu is a criminal
Kiss the truth

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Teenaira: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

We all know the whole agitation about BIAFRA is oil. Let me remind you that what destroyed Nigeria as a country till today is the same oil, free money. S/S people have told you in very plain language that they are not ready to give you their oil and so they are not part of your BIAFRA. Does that not show you that even if BIAFRA becomes a country today it will be consumed by internal uprising?
I believe nobody really want any BIAFRA. The reason why people are agitating for BIAFRA is because Nigeria has failed it's people. Why don't you let us take the challenge of building Nigeria because it is our country. My brother, believe me if we restructure and forget about dependance on this oil money, the future of this country is guaranteed for greatness. God blessed us with oil but we have turned oil to our albatross for destruction. My brother, let us beg all the various people killing Nigerians in the name of agitation to stop. There is way too much bloodshed already in this country. Whether it is IPOB o, ESN o, Fulani herdsmen o, Boko Haram o, bandits o, MEND o,OPC o, Unknown gunmen o, etc, etc. It is time to stop. There is no part of this country the killings have not affected. If the killings will help us, it should by now.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by charles0922(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
That soldier should be arrested and prosecuted for mentioning Biafra in that video
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

They didn't vote for Jona,but He Won.
The Obi movement has gone beyond your tribal bullshit and Bigotry,all over Nija people see a very eminent need to bring forth true change.
Like I said Obi or Atiku will rule over you come 2023.
The ones who still want to play Politics with the future and betterment of Nija will go with Atiku, while the ones who desire change and a bright future for Nija will go with Obi.
As for your sick shaky desperate old drug Lord,put your hear for groud so you go understand watin dey sup for streets,both for North,East,SS,MB and some SW quarters,all man just want this APC disaster and calimity to end once and for all.
We took out the Mighty pdp when they messed up,but you think it's a big deal to take out the evil APC that gave Nija 7* Suffering worse than Pdp undecided
Your prayer should be that Obi should Win so you and your kindsmen don't end up atikulating into a very bigger killer heardmen wahala bcus this time dey will be more emboldened, doing 16 years fulani ruleship will ofcus ginger their moral and put weight to their claim that this Country belongs to them.
Come 2023 it will definitely be anything but APC disaster.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nicenixon: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

Ode! The main crude oil is in South South states and don't deceive yourself, they are not part of Biafra and they won't join Biafra, instead of that, they will come together to create their own Republic just like UAE.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Teenaira:

We all know the whole agitation about BIAFRA is oil. Let me remind you that what destroyed Nigeria as a country till today is the same oil, free money. S/S people have told you in very plain language that they are not ready to give you their oil and so they are not part of your BIAFRA. Does that not show you that even if BIAFRA becomes a country today it will be consumed by internal uprising?
I believe nobody really want any BIAFRA. The reason why people are agitating for BIAFRA is because Nigeria has failed it's people. Why don't you let us take the challenge of building Nigeria because it is our country. My brother, believe me if we restructure and forget about dependance on this oil money, the future of this country is guaranteed for greatness. God blessed us with oil but we have turned oil to our albatross for destruction. My brother, let us beg all the various people killing Nigerians in the name of agitation to stop. There is way too much bloodshed already in this country. Whether it is IPOB o, ESN o, Fulani herdsmen o, Boko Haram o, bandits o, MEND o,OPC o, Unknown gunmen o, etc, etc. It is time to stop. There is no part of this country the killings have not affected. If the killings will help us, it should by now.

Bro hope you understand that IMO and Anambra are both Oil producing States undecided
Should in case an agreement from all quarters be reached for the breakup of this Country, Igboland will be fine,ofcus like every other new nation we will have issues but in the end We will be fine.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Osariemen12: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jakumo:
I have always been curious as to why the word RIFLE is so often spelled wrongly as RIFFLE by Nigerian writers.

A RIFLE is a gun.

A RIFFLE is an area of a river's flow that is shallow and rocky.

Hopefully, by the year 2099 or maybe even sooner, the distinction between these two words will be understood in Nigeria

I
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
WelcomeToBiafra:
The war is between Nigeria Vs Biafra :

God bless Biafra Republic

You are a useless animal for pitting Biafra the greatest black Tribe together with that Bastard Simon Ekperima,that bloody Coward and criminal claiming freedom fighter angry
Come rain, come shine any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead, nailed and buried.
They should take their oppressive taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest,We don't need it in Igboland.
The Great Ojukwu, leader of the Blessed Biafran Tribe called,Igbo answered, including 2 of my Late uncles,who is mnk that criminal claiming freedom fighter or Simon epka that drug addict to make any such calls with their scam ipob struggle undecided
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Jakumo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wonderment
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
This guy just made me remember what my soldier friend did few years ago. After he was posted he called me one afternoon and I thought he wanted to say something meaningful. He said "my guy I light one armed robber during operation last night o, na him be the first person wey I kill"........The thing shock me. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Jakumo(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Akanbiedu:

Anytime a gun is mentioned, jakumo is sure to show up

Ha ha no be small ting my broda. I shoot and blow chit up therefore I exist. My fellow widows will surely agree that who no know, go know.

In a perfect world, every law-abiding home-owner would be armed and authorized to administer deadly force in the self-defense of their abode.

I cannot imagine life without the assurance of my modest gun collection with which I have filled my deer-meat freezer often over the years.

Next time you fire a shot, take a whiff of the barrel while still smoking. Savor the fragrance as the last wisps of smoke curl out of the barrel.

THAT is my favorite smell of all time, second only to the aroma of a woman who is finally ready for a right seeing-to. Details at ten.

Whenever I hear my dogs raise the alarm at night, I begin to wonder which tool I should select to greet and welcome my uninvited guests.

Should I select the 308 Steyr Hunter Pro bolt action rifle whose telescopic sight costs more than the gun, so as to launch a 2,800 feet-per-second, 147 grain projectile that can bisect a car engine block with the ease of a hot knife through butter?

Or should I rely on Old Faithful, my trusty Winchester Model 1200 pump gun featuring an extended 12-shell magazine loaded with buckshot?

Or should I go stealthy and select my completely silent 25-caliber Air Venturi Avenger PCP air rifle, to pick off enemies of Frogress quietly?

Decisions, decisions. If work can be described as the curse of the drinking man, then peace is equally the bane of the rifleman haha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by aderinsola75355: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
MtcheeewwwMtcheeewww...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by jamace(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOXW2kJ2kKU

No more sharing of arms funds for campaign. See a Nigerian soldier admiring his brand new riffle (Tear Leather).

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Haveyoueatentod: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
New Kala with no scope no extended magazine no foregrip and no stock grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.