Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked (3058 Views)

Justice Oloyede: Untold Story Of Osun Female Judge Who Wants Aregbesola Sacked / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Ufeolorun(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
Aregbe needs to sit up seriously,he is needed on the ground more and if there are disclosures that are needed let him go ahead and make them, that's  what leaders do,as long he is not incapacitated.
The days of Oyinlola is long  gone.Your clock is ticking.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
PointB:

Great Aregbe, running Osun state via email and sms from Saudi. A$$ kissers as usual on his defense. Carry Aregbe, your boiz have your back covered. Nothing do you!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Carry go RASCAL Aregbe, emperor of Osun! Nutin de happen! Lol!
What a guy! Imagine him living in Lagos, instead of Oshogbo where he is the supposed governor. Its just not right.

Now he can't even pay the state workers and is treating them as the inconsequential enemy. Its shameful.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Sunky200: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2011
Pay attention to your enemies allegations, lot of sense seems to be in it. Keep watch of your enemies track and they'll keep you in charge.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by okadaman2: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2011
FG To Spend Less On Salaries To Reduce Deficit - Okonjo-Iweala

Maybe PDP will call for Okonjo Iweala's sack now.

I dey wait.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by olawalebabs(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
Let wait and see
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by PointB: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Beaf:

Carry go RASCAL Aregbe, emperor of Osun! Nutin de happen! Lol!
What a guy! Imagine him living in Lagos, instead of Oshogbo where he is the supposed governor. Its just not right.

Now he can't even pay the state workers and is treating them as the inconsequential enemy. Its shameful.

He is ACN, and he can never be wrong!  grin grin grin grin He is great Aregbesola, call him AregbeRASCAL at the risk of having hoards of his boiz on your neck. Or call him AregbeSEWER and have ACN apologist put out a fatwa on you. Lol.

Anyway, Aregbesewer has demystified governance by ruling not just from anywhere but [/i]everywhere but his constituency! Carry go, Aregbe-sewer, we have your back covered. Next stop UK! Nothing do you! 

[i]**edited**
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
PointB:

He is ACN, and he can never be wrong! grin grin grin grin He is great Aregbesola, call him AregbeRASCAL at your risk having hoards of his boiz on your neck. Or call him AregbeSEWER and have ACN apologist put out a fatwa on you. Lol.

Anyway, Aregbesewer has demystified governance by ruling not just from anywhere buy everywhere but his constituency! Carry go, Aregbe-sewer, we have your back covered. Next stop UK! Nothing do you!

Lol! The dude is a genius (or genuine arse) who has invented the brand new field of remote governance, where the governor actually lives in Lagos, a state thats not his and sends text messages to run govt in Oshogbo.

As for those ACN fatwa bearers and defenders of corruption and slackness, I've been thinking of buying two. I think they will make for very good guard dogs to keep away rats on my remote farm, especially Gbawe. grin grin grin
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by PointB: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! The dude is a genius (or genuine arse) who has invented the brand new field of remote governance, where the governor actually lives in Lagos, a state thats not his and sends text messages to run govt in Oshogbo.

As for those ACN fatwa bearers and defenders of corruption and slackness, I've been thinking of buying two. I think they will make for very good guard dogs to keep away rats on my remote farm, especially Gbawe. grin grin grin

Gbawe, I haven't seen a committed guard dog such as that one. He barks the loudest and longest, alas carries no bite! grin grin grin grin Are u sure you still want him? grin grin grin I rather no dog, than a toothless bulldog!
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Gbawe: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
Beaf:

Where will you get the money to buy anything? FROM YOUR SCAM WEBSITE WITH 2 VISITORS PER YEAR? I dey Laff. Better accept that licking balls is as good as it gets for a clueless and unprincipled chap such as yourself.

PointB:

Gbawe, I haven't seen a committed guard dog such as that one. He barks the loudest and longest, alas carries no bite! grin grin grin grin Are u sure you still want him? grin grin grin I rather no dog, than a toothless bulldog!

Guys wetin dey happen? Has Johndoe and co come to relieve you two from the Aso Rock ball licking shift work you all do for a living 7 days a week?  Your break will be over soon. Better get ready to get back to your dirty work instead of disturbing the sensitivities of decent people here.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by gurgio007: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
urgent white blackberry torch for sale for the amount of #70000.Pls feel free to contact my number if you are interested>, >>07036007100
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by PointB: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Gbawe:

Guys wetin dey happen? Has Johndoe and co come to relieve you two from the Aso Rock ball licking shift work you all do for a living 7 days a week?  Your break will be over soon. Better get ready to get back to your dirty work instead of disturbing the sensitivities of decent people here.

lol, you got jokes, right?  grin grin grin
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
Gbawe:

Where will you get the money to buy anything? FROM YOUR SCAM WEBSITE WITH 2 VISITORS PER YEAR? I dey Laff. Better accept that licking balls is as good as it gets for a clueless and unprincipled chap such as yourself.

Guys wetin dey happen? Has Johndoe and co come to relieve you two from the Aso Rock ball licking shift work you all do for a living 7 days a week?  Your break will be over soon. Better get ready to get back to your dirty work instead of disturbing the sensitivities of decent people here.

Poor thing! Are you getting tired of being a mad looking, but inconsequential dog?
O dun mi gidi gidi gan!!! grin
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by gokuu(m): 12:07am On Aug 26, 2011
Aregbesewer, hmmn, all aregbe does is share stickers which reads:''rauf aregbesola, a new era begins''. I guess the new era means government through 'tele-commutting', Rascal aregbe is gov of osub but lives in lagos,london and new york while osogbo remains a 'developing jungle'. He keeps decieving the people with fake projects!
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by PointB: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2011
gokuu:

Aregbesewer, hmmn, all aregbe does is share stickers which reads:''rauf aregbesola, a new era begins''. I guess the new era means government through 'tele-commutting', Rascal aregbe is gov of osub but lives in lagos,london and new york while osogbo remains a 'developing jungle'. He keeps decieving the people with fake projects!

Exactly what people like Gbawe will not want to see; he see a god in the absconding, gallivanting, ranting rascal - Aregbesewer
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by olawalebabs(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
lets face issue and leave personalilty out. Osun state is not the only state yet to agree with it workers on how to pay the new minimum wage, so why must it be a special issue?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Gbawe: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
olawalebab:

lets face issue and leave personalilty out. Osun state is not the only state yet to agree with it workers on how to pay the new minimum wage, so why must it be a special issue?

Thank you. In fact , Sullivan Chime , one of the best Governors in Nigeria, is facing exactly the same issues Aregbesola is dealing with. One has to wonder why Aregbesola has constant attention while Chime is largely ignored over the same issue.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by PointB: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^
Gallivanting, Aregbesewer is ruling Osun via SMS and phone call from everywhere but his state! The difference is clear!
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
olawalebab:

Aregbesola is the only governor that has claimed he wasn't elected to pay workers. To make matters worse, he is the only governor who cares so little for his people that when there is a raging disquiet about their wages, he is far away in Saudi on lesser hajj. He doesn't give a toss.

Other governors are at home, dealing with their workers issues.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by seanet02: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

Aregbesola is the only governor that has claimed he wasn't elected to pay workers. To make matters worse, he is the only governor who cares so little for his people that when there is a raging disquiet about their wages, he is far away in Saudi on lesser hajj. He doesn't give a toss.

Other governors are at home, dealing with their workers issues.
[size=30pt]Reno Omokhiri or WTF did you GEJ sucker called your name, This is what Odechukwu should be facing not Single Term elongation, Buncha Ediots[/size]

[size=15pt]ABUJA - A bomb blast ripped through the United Nations offices in the Nigerian capital of Abuja on Friday as a car rammed into the building, and witnesses said they had seen a number of dead bodies being carried from the site.

"We have had 10 dead and there could be more," said a medical official who declined to give his name.

One security source in Abuja said he suspected an attack either by Boko Haram, a Nigerian radical Islamist sect, or the North African arm of al Qaeda. Boko Haram's attacks are growing in intensity and spreading further afield.

The UN building was blacked from top to bottom and the remains of a car had fallen into the basement. Soldiers, firefighters and rescue workers swarmed over the area.

"A car rammed into the building and exploded. This is very likely the work of Boko Haram and, or, AQIM (al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb) and is a serious escalation in the security situation in Nigeria," the security source said. "This is the worst thing that could have happened."

Ocilaje Michael, a member of the UN staff working at the Abuja building, said he had seen a number of dead bodies after the explosion.

"We just saw the blast coming from the building. All the people in the basement were all killed. Their bodies are littered all over the place. I saw about five dead bodies," Michael said. A Reuters witness confirmed dead bodies being carried into an ambulance.

Boko Haram, whose name translates from the local northern Hausa language as "Western education is sinful", has been behind almost daily bombings and shootings, mostly targeting police in the northeast of Africa's most populous nation.[/size]
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
^
Are you now bargaining with dead fellow Nigerians. Your gutter attitude knows no bounds.
Does the bombing stop Aregbesola from being the useless governor he is? Or what is your foolish and evil point?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by olawalebabs(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

^
Are you now bargaining with dead fellow Nigerians. Your gutter attitude knows no bounds.
Does the bombing stop Aregbesola from being the useless governor he is? Or what is your foolish and evil point?
drop all these gutter languages. Aregbesola did not say that.
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by Beaf: 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
^
Are you seanet or are you confused?
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by seanet02: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Beaf:

^
That is the Clueless reaction one can ever get from a GEJ azz licker like you, Now we know why People Called your paymaster [size=50pt]ODECHUKWU[/size]
Re: Osun Pdp Wants Aregbesola Sacked by pheesayor(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
GEJ got to the National Hospital to see victims and treatment was stopped shocked shocked shocked , only for naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) / Kogi State Commissioners Vs Lagos State Commissioners (photo) / Aba Women Riot Of 1929: The Untold Story Of Heroic Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.