Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! (3077 Views)

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Babybush: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Hahaha
Be bold and courageous like a real ijaw man,stop claiming support for Peter Obi when in the real sense you never wanted him to win. Stop behaving like a Yoruba for once
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Ebi2233: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Babybush:

Be bold and courageous like a real ijaw man,stop claiming support for Peter Obi when in the real sense you never wanted him to win. Stop behaving like a Yoruba for once
You don't get it shey? I do believe in him but i know that he can't win, though i wish he can. Politics is discussion.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Gaabasky: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obidient1:
I will rate Beyelsa State most Illiterate state in Nigeria if PETER OBI did not get up to 80% votes from there, tell me why I should vote for the wicked people who carelessly Masterminded the removal of Our dear Goodluck Jonathan due to their selfish interest and hunger for power.
PETER OBI or Never.

Remember they are the one that made him a President as well.
Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by Nwaetche(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
You are bigot and an Anti-Semite. You are also Igbophobic.

Your moniker says it all. I am not too sure how old you are but you are on a part of self destruction. I have been going through your rants for sometime now and have been seeing unbelievable and unimaginable writeups from you. You really need to take a breath and think about what you are doing.

You might think you can hide under an online moniker and spew out hatred against tribes and nationalities but you should not deceived yourself that you will be exposed oneday. You are ranting against tribes and nationalities that are masters of the internet and you believe you would not be discovered soon.

You need to be pitied because if you continue on this path you are condemning your future to a certain doom.

Just my “unsolicited” advice.

GodHatesJews:
Even Wike is just using Obias a threat to Atiku to get Atiku to commit on his demands.

Obi is just a chip being pushed around.

I winder how they think the solid party structures in SS states will abandon their party at a time they have a candidate that will win the presidential elections for one yamri that isn't going anywhere beyond his SE.

Re: Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! by GodHatesJews: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nwaetche:
You are bigot and an Anti-Semite. You are also Igbophobic.

Your moniker says it all. I am not too sure how old you are but you are on a part of self destruction. I have been going through your rants for sometime now and have been seeing unbelievable and unimaginable writeups from you. You really need to take a breath and think about what you are doing.

You might think you can hide under an online moniker and spew out hatred against tribes and nationalities but you should not deceived yourself that you will be exposed oneday. You are ranting against tribes and nationalities that are masters of the internet and you believe you would not be discovered soon.

You need to be pitied because if you continue on this path you are condemning your future to a certain doom.

Just my “unsolicited” advice.

I see you are pained.

Good.

And noe let me sound it clear to you.

I know I made the list and to the very top of it. Gosh , I even got reported by the ADL and JIDF on twitter and made Antisemite of the Week .

I am not afraid of your Jewish masters or being exposed for saying the truth about those vipers.

So if I don't care less if Jew rats monitor , censor and blacklist me be it through my credit score which they've done since last year despite not owing any bank or financial institution or have my visa application turned down as a security threat , what more can those bastards do?

You see, I stand with God and HE stands with me. For if God be on my side, who dares to touch me?

I am OK financially and I feed and provide for my family through the grace of God. I am like the bird in the sky whom God provides for it its food and shelter.

So OSU, iif your Jewish masters can't do shit other than ban me on their useless Social media, mess my credit score, and literally put me on a no flight list , what dah FCK can you schwartzes do to me ?

FCK off and remain a slave to your Jewish masters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi's Rally Today Will Push Him To Drop Out / The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident / BBC Interview:Tinubu Questioned On 4 Billion Dollars (N1.84 Thrillion) Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.