Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! (747 Views)

Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Petitions And More Pictures Of Mr Igwilo That Married A 15yrs Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! by Lastpharoah33: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2022

It all happened few weeks back, when I was doing my regular routine hustle (I paint stuffs), I began to feel tormented by this rare type of hunger. I angrily picked up my atm card and dashed to the pos kiosk around our site to withdraw few bucks.

The operator is a pretty-face lady that should in her early 30's, she's damn endowed too but that hot afternoon, local man is having none of those ogling and stuff. Take my card and give me 2k biko. When I get myself, we fit run that parole.

After the transaction, I gave her 1k for charges(N100) for her to give me balance. She had no lower denomination for my balance, at time I was furious not her though but at my own foolishness of not wiring both the charges to her in the 1st instance.

All this while, her fiancee (I decode) who was on another plastic chair beside the lady's own decided to intervene in her helpless situation. He kindly pleaded with me to come back after some hrs for the balance while they hold tight to my 1k ( can you imagine grin?).

Well, I obliged later on. We agreed I should come around before the closing time, that's before 6pm. Mind you, all this while i was in my full hustle gear grin grin grin. My ragged clothes, well designed with splashed paints of million colors cheesy!

As it's getting dark, I quickly washed up, changed to my casual outfit and raced toward the POS stand before my money enter voicemail. And true true, they're already packing up. The man was the 1st to spot me coming towards them, he told the lady in igbo language that I am finally here like I said.

When the lady turned to behold me, I can tell she was thrown into a trance cheesy. She blatantly told her fiance that I'm not the one.
Re: I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! by illicit(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
15 years no be courtship anymore

Na sentenceship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! by Lastpharoah33: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Their short convo was all in igbo, thinking I was from another tribe cos when I interacted with them earlier I was all queens english.

Omo, this lady was dragging with her fiancee that I was not the person she's owing. On getting to the shop, she took a deeper look and saw that her man was right afterall!

See me nah, all blushing already but I comported myself wella. True true, I cute no be small, with this overgrown curly beards. The tight polo I was wearing did a poor job of concealing my abs.

She quickly dipped her hand in her clutch bag and handed me my balance, smiling sheepishly. In my mind, I told her to behave. If not for anything, for the sake of her future hubby.

Re: I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! by kernniejay(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
What is the meaning of this meaningless thread with its unrelated topic?

7 Likes

Re: I Nearly Crashed A 15yrs Courtship! by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
illicit:
15 years no be courtship anymore

Na sentenceship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother Takes Child To River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid / Urgent Financial Support Needed / Ignoring Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.