Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ronaldo Yet To Congratulate Benzema On Ballon D'or Win, Reveals Real Madrid Star - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Yet To Congratulate Benzema On Ballon D'or Win, Reveals Real Madrid Star (273 Views)

C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge Hits Out At Critic Of His Son's 7th Ballon D'or Win / Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Yet To Congratulate Benzema On Ballon D'or Win, Reveals Real Madrid Star by Ceenachi: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
KarimKarim Benzema has revealed that his former teammate Cristiano Ronaldo is yet to offer his congratulations for his Ballon d'Or win in October.

WHAT HAPPENED? Ronaldo has won the esteemed individual award - which Benzema held aloft to a rapturous crowd in his hometown Lyon earlier this week - a staggering five times, but the current Manchester United forward has not congratulated his former Real Madrid strike partner on his maiden triumph. Benzema spoke about Ronaldo after insisting that he had always backed himself to secure the Golden Ball, especially after stepping up his bid to make the dream a reality back in 2018.

WHAT THEY SAID: "I always believed in myself, I knew that at some point or another with my qualities and my ambitions I could win it," he told Téléfoot. "That's why the last four years, I pushed, pushed again to get that trophy."

When asked whether Ronaldo had congratulated him, Benzema replied “no, not yet”, despite the award being given nearly a month ago.

Re: Ronaldo Yet To Congratulate Benzema On Ballon D'or Win, Reveals Real Madrid Star by Joebayo217: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
u better go find something do with ur life
Re: Ronaldo Yet To Congratulate Benzema On Ballon D'or Win, Reveals Real Madrid Star by Ceenachi: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Joebayo217:
u better go find something do with ur life

cool

(1) (Reply)

Day 3:beat Your Chest And Move With 11.94 Odds / Pele Not Responding To Treatment, Moved To End-of-life Ward In Hospital / Who Has Been Your Player Of The Tournament So Far In The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.