Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi (14729 Views)

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by chloride6: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mumu
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by backtovillage: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin
God has finally answered my prayer.
I prayed to God to always put rubbish in the mouth of those who are willing to troll Asiwaju.
Is God not wonderful?
Is it an INEC debate?
The last debate organised in favor of pdp how did it end "Dino why are you always trolling me " at that point I pitied him, he talked like someone them dey deprive bweast grin
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by OlujobaSamuel: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
ganisucks:

Cable tv is now so cheap that every Tobi, Ibrahim and Chike can afford it. And besides, if the candidates show genuine interest, efforts can be made to also transmit it by radio.
How do you ensure a debate isn't biased considering the number of parties we had. For equity and fairness, all parties must be given equal chance and opportunity
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by SamOchuko: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Pat Utomi has called for the disqualification of any candidate found missing at the election debates, while addressing journalist in Abuja.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-utomi-calls-for-disqualification-of-candidates-missing-at-debates/

If INEC does not have the courage to do so? As in INEC should disqualify those who don’t come for debates? Is there any law backing up the disqualification you’re demanding for? Oga talk something else

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by SouthSouth1914: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
I can swear, you and your family are highly benefiting from tinubu...

Cus i wonder, who in his right senses would want to win an election, without coming out to Debate, even my neighbour that wants to vote for him, has no reason why, he just hate's igbos that's why his voting tinubu

The guy is mentally imbalanced. His write up reeks of sheer ignorance driven by stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Blackman7: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
With all due respect in the world, i think Prof. Pat Utomi is high on some cheap drugs.

Just look at him making references to South-Korea political settings just like a clueless Peter Obi will always do when trying to dodge and maneuver his way cunningly when been faced with discussions far above his intellectual capacity.

Firstly, the main aim of political debate is to educate, and elucidiate your plans for a greater country and stress more on why people should vote for you.

But in Nigeria here where we have a very silly journalist and supposedly debate organisers or interview host conniving with opposition parties to plan your downfall. Throwing cheap subs in a very obvious manner at a specific candidate.

A very smart man like Asiwaju Tinubu will rather spend his time making political moves, strategising, meeting the main voters and discussing his plans with them RATHER than honouring a medicore comedy show of a debate which was poorly coordinated, where 80% of the viewers will be the same people sitting at the front of their TV on Election day and on their phones gossiping away about the election rather than going out to vote.

Elections are not won by jumping on every interview or debate to seek public validations but by meeting the real voters directly through town hall meetings and engagements, telling them your plans face-to-face.

Indeed. Your emilokon frog eye drug addict has not aviled himself to any debate. It obvious BAT is banking on his stolen wealth ( our common wealth) to rig the elections. But PMB played a fast on on him and atiku ; the redomination if the naira. Now tinubu in a fix thus hatching plans through his cronies to put pressure on the CBN governor to resign. I in total agreement with prof pat on this. Elections is just around the corner and Obi will win against all odds.

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Benz03: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118358852]

A very smart man like Asiwaju Tinubu will rather spend his time making political moves, strategising, meeting the main voters and discussing his plans with them [b]you must be high on something shameless Urchin
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by SouthSouth1914: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
I can swear, you and your family are highly benefiting from tinubu...

Cus i wonder, who in his right senses would want to win an election, without coming out to Debate, even my neighbour that wants to vote for him, has no reason why, he just hate's igbos that's why his voting tinubu

The guy is mentally imbalanced. His write up reeks of sheer ignorance driven by total stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
With all due respect in the world, i think Prof. Pat Utomi is high on some cheap drugs.

Just look at him making references to South-Korea political settings just like a clueless Peter Obi will always do when trying to dodge and maneuver his way cunningly when been faced with discussions far above his intellectual capacity.

Firstly, the main aim of political debate is to educate, and elucidiate your plans for a greater country and stress more on why people should vote for you.

But in Nigeria here where we have a very silly journalist and supposedly debate organisers or interview host conniving with opposition parties to plan your downfall. Throwing cheap subs in a very obvious manner at a specific candidate.

A very smart man like Asiwaju Tinubu will rather spend his time making political moves, strategising, meeting the main voters and discussing his plans with them RATHER than honouring a medicore comedy show of a debate which was poorly coordinated, where 80% of the viewers will be the same people sitting at the front of their TV on Election day and on their phones gossiping away about the election rather than going out to vote.

Elections are not won by jumping on every interview or debate to seek public validations but by meeting the real voters directly through town hall meetings and engagements, telling them your plans face-to-face.

As usual, calm down, he no mention name, guilty conscience always type or say things longer.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by OMYKROIN: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Kai!
SMH!!!!
Nigeria is finished.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by ZombieSlayer1: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
90% of the eligible voters have no business with the mediums you mentioned, it will not shape or influence who they vote for.

The North will vote Tinubu
, the South West will vote Tinubu Which will be more than adequate to Aso Rock.

Is this not Nigeria? only Mumus believe APC has any plans of handing over to any opposition party, no honor amongst thieves.
funny @ the bolded
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Anakazo22: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

I think you are the one that is high on drugs for writing such nonsense in a bid to defend your drug Lord Tinubu, and this is the reason we keep going backwards while others countries are progressing. Election debate is key in develope country and for your information, one of the main reason Donald Trump won his first election was because of debates like this..so stop being sentimental and acknowledge the truth for once
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Okhuadams(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Pat Utomi has called for the disqualification of any candidate found missing at the election debates, while addressing journalist in Abuja.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-utomi-calls-for-disqualification-of-candidates-missing-at-debates/

See me this man I no say you get brain but e be like say there is a little discount from your sense to ur brain. So na this way you wah take bring Disobedient enter Aso Rock. OGA yellow give your self sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by heysquare(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins will avoid this particular post like a plague tongue

They already know Pat Utomi is referring to urchins presidential candidate and the other one in PDP tongue
Is there any sense in what Part Utomi said? Is the debate constitutional that wil warrant the disqualification of any candidates that failed to attend? Bah deductive reasoning abeg

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by adioolayi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
What's this man talking about...

If you want debate to be compulsory for candidates...then amend the constitution to be so

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Buziness101: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Thunder fire you there... Idiot
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Jostoman: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

see nonsense that is coming out of your mouth, chaii your shame and your lagos landlord dey shame me.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by guychidile: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
If implemented ,nigeria will see the light of the day again.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by frog12: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
this NICE man go continue to talk until dem steal the votes under him eyes grin grin grin
INEC no go do anything
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by moyosore32: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
ganisucks:

You are the one high on cheap kobo kobo drugs. You are probably using a Samsung or Asian tiger phone to type this nonsense thread. But you don't want Tinubu to appear for debate like the south Korea candidates do. You couldn't even understand what the man was saying, you just jumped on the bandwagon of cluelessness.

I read through your entire thread and saw nonsense upon no sense. Elections are won by engaging people in town hall, complete balderdash. Which US candidate will skip the debate and still expect to get one vote.

Brr u really think say u wise with all ds long epistle u drop here, and u think say u dey shade d pesin wey u quote... my guy d Bobo get plenty sense pass u die, no be pesin like u suppose dey quote that hommie with ds kain sense way dey ur head
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by madjune(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Unbelievable.

No news on Nairaland on Israel Adesanya's UFC defeat last night.

No thread.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

A very smart man like Asiwaju Tinubu will rather spend his time making political moves, strategising, meeting the main voters and discussing his plans with them RATHER than honouring a mediocre comedy show of a debate which was poorly coordinated, where 80% of the viewers will be the same people sitting at the front of their TV on Election day and on their phones gossiping away about the election rather than going out to vote.

Tribalism has made you a nincompoop.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Jostoman: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

A very smart man like Asiwaju Tinubu will rather spend his time making political moves, strategising, meeting the main voters and discussing his plans with them RATHER than honouring a mediocre comedy show of a debate which was poorly coordinated, where 80% of the viewers will be the same people sitting at the front of their TV on Election day and on their phones gossiping away about the election rather than going out to vote.

wha about the one organise by NBA is that one also a joke?
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by tishbite41(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Even though you're supporting a mannequin for percuniary reasons, some of ur arguments are valid
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Jostoman: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

we will not allow you people to package bad product for us.
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by tishbite41(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
madjune:
Unbelievable.

No news on Nairaland on Israel Adesanya's UFC defeat last night.

No thread.
Why must you celebrate the downfall of your countryman?!
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

strategizing by distributed looted money for induced money gathering. By this time next year, u won't run your mouth again on nairaland, you will go into Oblivion after Obi wins. Shameless Urchins
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by fredogheny: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Truth is Tinubu doesn’t have anything to offer us.He claims to have changed Lagos state but truth is, he lied. Go to Ikorodu and it’s interior part , you will understand that he has done nothing. I stand to be corrected. I was born in Lagos and till this moment am still in Lagos so no one will tell me about Tinubu. You all have sold your conscience. If you people push me to the wall, I will take photographs of ikorodu and show it to the world.
Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Rebelutionary: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
ganisucks:

You are the one high on cheap kobo kobo drugs. You are probably using a Samsung or Asian tiger phone to type this nonsense thread. But you don't want Tinubu to appear for debate like the south Korea candidates do. You couldn't even understand what the man was saying, you just jumped on the bandwagon of cluelessness.

I read through your entire thread and saw nonsense upon no sense. Elections are won by engaging people in town hall, complete balderdash. Which US candidate will skip the debate and still expect to get one vote.
The interesting thing about this your long hoey is that you wont vote Tinubu-this is a fact! So why are you concerned whether he debates or not....even more interesting is the question why are you folks particular about Tinubu?

The people that will vote him are not barking like you fellas are...so chill abeg with your U.SA/Singapore B.S.

Two things I know
1. There is no constitutional provision that stipulates that a candidate MUST attend debates in Nigeria. If you want to enforce that, please do the needful!

2. Tinubu will not gratify you with his presence at a debate because you make so much cyber noise! Mba!

Pat Utomi was WRONG on the disqualification of candidates because they don't attend debates-Obi has said he isnt going for a debate after he got his fingers burnt badly from the last one he went abi? He is learning fast!

Pat Utomi is RIGHT that electorates shouldn't vote candidates who don't attend debates (if that is your major requirement). Instead of constituting a cyber nuisance, Oga don't vote whoever doesn't come for a debate biko-what is hard in that!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Kaymansion(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
undecided kiss Some candidate is above this disqualification of a thing

some would purposely refuse to show up and nothing will happen
Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
My question to our dear professor is, is it constitutional?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi by Kaysalas(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Going through this thread, I got fed up counting the number of people quoting you to insult you (with no intelligent counter points of course). Just wanted to let you know that you are doing well. Keep "catapulting" the back of their neck for me. Kudos boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock As “fresh PDP” Sets Up Interim NWC. / Enugu State Government Lights Up Opi-nsukka Dual Carriageway / Stop The Lies - Fayose Reacts To Martin Luther King’s Family Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.