Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

New And Hot Job Opportunity For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED By - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New And Hot Job Opportunity For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED By (376 Views)

New And Jot Job Opportunities For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Hot Job Opportunity For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED By by Goodnewsvick(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hello, my name is Victor and I work in the Human Resources Department of Meta Ocean (NFT) (Nigeria Branch). Companies are looking for part-time online employees.
�Part-time jobs are easy to do, right on your phone. 10-20 minutes to work! This can be done in your spare time and will give you extra income without affecting your current job. Newcomers immediately get $5 (#4500), which can be used to complete part-time tasks every day to earn extra income, daily/monthly salary: 15,000-50,000. If you are interested in this part-time job!
Contact me on WhatsApp No. 08105866788 to get the link for free registration and claim $5 bonus to be able to start working and make extra income. No hidden charges.
The job is for you to simply complete a simple task everyday and get paid for it in dollars (USDT). Join us now and earn money for yourself in dollars.
Seeing is believing. The choice is yours...

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Excel Master-class. / How Am Able To Make 50k-100k Monthly Legitimately ,using My Smartphone Online. / How You Can Earn Through Affiliate Marketing/amazon Kdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.